35 Pages<<2425262728>>PrevNext
#626 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 6:09:43 AM(UTC)
#627 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 6:12:57 AM(UTC)
The Fill 'Er Up suit is available as a #Forzathon reward from May 1 to June 4:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

#Forzathon Big Drink
Completed all challenges to receive the Fill 'Er Up Driver Gear

Edited by user Tuesday, May 1, 2018 5:52:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#628 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 10:02:41 AM(UTC)
"Race Marshal" suit for members of the Forza Race Marshal program.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 1, 2018 5:16:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#629 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 1:20:20 PM(UTC)
Hello, which 2 Driver Gears I got, when I buy FM 7 from Xbox Store (except Hoonigan Car Pack)?
I know, that tehre are 4 Driver Gears for pre-order.

1) Microsoft blue - modern
2) Red/Grey - retro
3) Blue/Green - retro
4) Blue/White - retro

Thanks.
#630 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 5:18:48 PM(UTC)
Microsoft should be one of the suits, not sure about the other.
#631 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 5:20:34 PM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_3_30_18
Quote:
Minecraft Driver Gear

Next up, we’ve got the Creeper Suit:

Forza Motorsport 7 players can earn the Creeper Suit by setting a time in any of the following in-game events between April 1 and April 30. (Note: These events go live in Forza 7 on April 1)
April Car Pack Challenge
VIP - Fast In Black
ForzaRC April Training Grounds

Distributed May 1st:

#632 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 7:09:30 PM(UTC)
Anyone else get the "Creeper" suit, three different times today? Two I can understand, April Pack Challenge and April's Training Grounds but the third is baffling me. I did get the VW Corrado from the T.F.B.H. as well; I know I didn't beat him, wasn't concerned with the 73' as its already in the garage. Was the "Creeper" rewarded again instead of the other they were mentioning for coming within 2 secs. of Foust's time?
#633 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:01:10 AM(UTC)
Hello, can I ask, which two Gear Suits I got, when I buy FM 7 from Xbox Store, please?
 1 user liked this post.
#634 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:20:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jbaccord Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else get the "Creeper" suit, three different times today? Two I can understand, April Pack Challenge and April's Training Grounds but the third is baffling me. I did get the VW Corrado from the T.F.B.H. as well; I know I didn't beat him, wasn't concerned with the 73' as its already in the garage. Was the "Creeper" rewarded again instead of the other they were mentioning for coming within 2 secs. of Foust's time?

There were 3 challenges in which you could win it:
VIP - Fast In Black
ForzaRC April Training Grounds
April Car Pack Challenge

The one for comming within 2 seconds of Foust was Disco.

Originally Posted by: Jan Ondrejka Go to Quoted Post
Hello, which 2 Driver Gears I got, when I buy FM 7 from Xbox Store (except Hoonigan Car Pack)?
I know, that tehre are 4 Driver Gears for pre-order.

1) Microsoft blue - modern
2) Red/Grey - retro
3) Blue/Green - retro
4) Blue/White - retro

Thanks.

I think I only got a modern blue/green/white Microsoft one.
Here are the pre-order ones. Altough I doubt you get one if you only buy FM7 now.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:39:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#635 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:38:48 AM(UTC)

I got two as well and was confused as to why. Is it possible it got gifted out instead of the Diamond armor suit for playing Minecraft?
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#636 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:42:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

I got two as well and was confused as to why. Is it possible it got gifted out instead of the Diamond armor suit for playing Minecraft?

I'm pretty sure you get one for every event you did. I got 2 as well and never played Minecraft. ( I did only 2 rival events out of the 3 you could win it)

#637 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 10:50:34 AM(UTC)
There were actually four events - VIP, ForzaRC, April, and "Renaissance in Reverse and Creeper Chase"
 1 user liked this post.
#638 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 11:06:08 AM(UTC)
Did anyone receive the Minecraft diamond gear yet? This was one awarded if you’ve played Minecraft on Xbox one or PC.
#639 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 11:06:23 AM(UTC)
And is there any option now to reach these Gear Suits?

2) Red/Grey - retro
3) Blue/Green - retro
4) Blue/White - retro

#640 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 12:54:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Did anyone receive the Minecraft diamond gear yet? This was one awarded if you’ve played Minecraft on Xbox one or PC.

They were sent through xbox live messages for the diamond armour last week
#641 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 12:56:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
There were actually four events - VIP, ForzaRC, April, and "Renaissance in Reverse and Creeper Chase"

Lol i got 4 sent for doing all of those events...not that it matters since only 1 gets added to your collection..the other 3 just disappear since you cant have more than of each suit
 2 users liked this post.
#642 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 1:00:53 PM(UTC)
"Anyone who plays Minecraft on Xbox One between January 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018 will be awarded this suit in Forza 7. Eligible players will receive a download code for the suit via Xbox Live Messenger beginning in late April, with all codes arriving to players by early May." was the announcement.
#643 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 1:15:49 PM(UTC)
I got 3 or 4 Minecraft Creeper suits, can't remember as I downloaded all of them from Gifts.
I have yet to get the Diamond Gear from playing the game as I only got XB1 Minecraft in April for my Grandson to play.
I purchased the Diamond Suit off eBay a couple of days ago for £2 to make sure that I have one tho'.
 1 user liked this post.
#644 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 1:36:18 PM(UTC)
Thanks Max (and for your previous reply about the version)!

My second/kids profile has already received a code for the diamond armour suit but my main profile has not. I will try redeem on my main account and give the other code to someone else who missed out when it arrives. I'm assuming since it's my home xbox that the driver suit will be shared across both accounts? Would seem so if it's a DLC item.

1 user liked this post.
#645 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 2:14:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shob31 Go to Quoted Post

My second/kids profile has already received a code for the diamond armour suit but my main profile has not. I will try redeem on my main account and give the other code to someone else who missed out when it arrives. I'm assuming since it's my home xbox that the driver suit will be shared across both accounts? Would seem so if it's a DLC item.

Yes it will be shared
Or it has for mine and all previous dlc gear as well

Just wish they would fix the minor "issue" where dlc suits always appear as new every time i play grr
#646 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:08:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shob31 Go to Quoted Post

Would be grateful for the spare code if not spoken for already?
#647 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 5:33:53 AM(UTC)
The Fill 'er Up outfit is a fun tribute to The Jerk. Except they got his name wrong. It's Navin R. Johnson, not Nathan.

And there's a totally obvious hole in the race outfits: Where's the '60s/'70s drag look? 3/4 metalflake helmet, goggles, big silver fire mask and respirator, dirty silver jacket, pants, and gloves. With all the time wasted creating the stupid ones, this is the one they should've made.

drag racer

Plus, skin. Kinda dumb that all the looks totally cover all skin.
#648 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 7:19:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Roger Kaputnik Go to Quoted Post
The Fill 'er Up outfit is a fun tribute to The Jerk. Except they got his name wrong. It's Navin R. Johnson, not Nathan.

And there's a totally obvious hole in the race outfits: Where's the '60s/'70s drag look? 3/4 metalflake helmet, goggles, big silver fire mask and respirator, dirty silver jacket, pants, and gloves.

It's not just the drag. The only good 60's racing-style one with an open faced helmed is 'Pitcrew'. We could use some more variation in colors for that style.

1 user liked this post.
#649 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 9:21:08 AM(UTC)
I never received my code even though I played Minecraft. If anyone knows where I could get one, it would be much appreciated.
 2 users liked this post.
#650 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 10:05:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AllStarTC29sMom Go to Quoted Post
I never received my code even though I played Minecraft. If anyone knows where I could get one, it would be much appreciated.

The same thing happened with me. The kids played about 20 hours of minecraft on my gamertag and their own during the qualifying period and I put in about 5 myself but no code received on any account. It’s the usual thing with Turn 10. Everything done half right.
35 Pages<<2425262728>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error