2 Pages12Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 8:30:31 PM(UTC)
Events run through 6/4/2018. The Forzathon menu countdown clock shows these events going live at 10am Pacific on May 1.

Rewards:
  • Driver Gear: Fill 'Er Up suit - Complete a race on the Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
  • 2013 Dodge Dart GT FE - Go more than 150mph at Hockenheimring
  • 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport - Win a race at Road Atlanta Full in a Hot Hatch Icons division car
  • 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Beat a Rival

#Forzathon Big Drink
Completed all challenges to receive the Fill 'Er Up Driver Gear

#Forzathon What a Drag
Completes all challenges to receive the 2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition

#Forzathon Showtime!
Completed all challenges to receive the 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport

#Forzathon I'm Watchin' You
Completed all challenges to receive the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Edited by user Tuesday, May 1, 2018 5:23:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 8:51:30 PM(UTC)
I like free cars but this upcoming forzathon suck really bad I think :)
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 9:43:58 PM(UTC)
I was gonna complain but then I saw this is the actual Monte Carlo and not "TEH DONK". :D

Far from an amazing month, though.

Still, it's my understanding that there's not that many locked cars remaining for me. I missed out on the Jaguar XK120, which is a car I wanted and hope it comes back, but I think there will be further opportunities to get the Camaro SS 6th gen as well as the Lykan Hypersport.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 7:45:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
I was gonna complain but then I saw this is the actual Monte Carlo and not "TEH DONK". :D

Still, it's my understanding that there's not that many locked cars remaining for me. I missed out on the Jaguar XK120, which is a car I wanted and hope it comes back, but I think there will be further opportunities to get the Camaro SS 6th gen as well as the Lykan Hypersport.

Wait, when was the XK120 available?

At least we have a whole month to do 20 minutes worth of game time.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 7:55:24 AM(UTC)
Finally the regular Monte Carlo will be available. It was such a good car in FM6 and pretty fun to drive after being upgraded and tuned.
#6 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 7:56:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Teamnuge Go to Quoted Post

Wait, when was the XK120 available?

At least we have a whole month to do 20 minutes worth of game time.

It was a league car, iirc.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

8 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 8:41:21 AM(UTC)
I wish these were weekly like FH3.
Share Code 743 470 966

605,000,000 CR / 55275 FP / 536 SWS / 2162 WS Remaining
#8 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 9:47:42 AM(UTC)
Looks like all challengers are one-event long again, if what is showing up in the Forzathon tab holds up.
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 10:55:56 AM(UTC)
Lets face it, if all they are offering is more sceptic tanks, then the Forzathons need to be simple. These are the sort of cars that most of the world avoid like the plague. Not worth more than a token effort to earn.
#10 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 11:20:32 AM(UTC)
When does this event start?

2013 HRPT long hauler in my 45th Anniversary SS!!!
 7 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 11:32:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DiGiDaWg Go to Quoted Post
Lets face it, if all they are offering is more sceptic tanks, then the Forzathons need to be simple. These are the sort of cars that most of the world avoid like the plague. Not worth more than a token effort to earn.

Speak for yourself. I'm looking forward to both these cars . The Monte Carlo is a great car
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 11:32:38 AM(UTC)
Very happy camper here. 1st, the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT is the league reward this week and now the announcement of the 2012 Jeep Wrangler for the May Forzathon. (I already have my design ready for the Wrangler that comes pretty close to matching my 1:1 scale 2014 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited)

These are the 2 vehicles I was most looking forward to when the original list was published. The return of the Touareg and the Mk6 Golf R, both already available, round out my top 4 vehicles.

btw, I am also very much looking forward to the Dodge Dart and the Monte Carlo. The May Forzathon offers a great collection of cars for me.

Edited by user Friday, April 27, 2018 11:37:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 12:49:01 PM(UTC)

I like the Monte Carlo, but I might complain that it's not the FE.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#14 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 1:27:38 PM(UTC)
The FE was already available. I forgot where but I have one.

Edited by user Friday, April 27, 2018 1:28:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 1:28:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
The FE was already available. I forgot where but I have one.

Random gift recently that not everyone received, and I believe also a level-up reward at one point.
 5 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 2:24:59 PM(UTC)
Why are these events so extended out now? I am happy they work (for most) and like the awards but over an entire month for a few events like last time?
#17 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 2:56:57 PM(UTC)
I’ve been wanting the 13’ Dart for awhile, ideally not the FE but I’ll take what I can get.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 4:07:15 PM(UTC)
Glad to get the Monte, already have the stock Neon Dart so don't care about the FE, and couldn't care much less about the lame Jeep. Overall pretty disappointing.

The way they have done the locked car list and these spaced out Forzathons make it easy to be disappointed though. In FH3, if the prizes for one week sucked it wasn't a big deal because we only had to wait another week to get some different ones. Now that we have to wait a month for them, it makes it even more disappointing to get junk for a Forzathon.

Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post
Why are these events so extended out now? I am happy they work (for most) and like the awards but over an entire month for a few events like last time?

Allows them to put in minimum effort. If they came up more frequently, they would have to think of new challenges more often.
#19 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 5:21:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChimeraWagon Go to Quoted Post
I’ve been wanting the 13’ Dart for awhile, ideally not the FE but I’ll take what I can get.

Same but unfortunately we missed our chance to get it. It was a reward for participating in the FRC Rivals from April 16-18. Now our only chance to get it is through livery and photo contests. 😪

🇨🇦
#20 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 7:33:59 PM(UTC)
its a shame i already have the fill 'er up suit
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 9:32:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: saturnsl1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DiGiDaWg Go to Quoted Post

Speak for yourself. I'm looking forward to both these cars . The Monte Carlo is a great car

Agreed 🙂

Especially (Jeep Wrangler) for me. Handling should be interesting!
 3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 12:19:57 AM(UTC)
These events are so drawn out man. Come on, an entire month to do 4 "challenges"? It probably takes 20 minutes at most, just like this month's.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:51:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IXx Morbid xXI Go to Quoted Post
Glad to get the Monte, already have the stock Neon Dart so don't care about the FE, and couldn't care much less about the lame Jeep. Overall pretty disappointing.

The way they have done the locked car list and these spaced out Forzathons make it easy to be disappointed though. In FH3, if the prizes for one week sucked it wasn't a big deal because we only had to wait another week to get some different ones. Now that we have to wait a month for them, it makes it even more disappointing to get junk for a Forzathon.

Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post

Allows them to put in minimum effort. If they came up more frequently, they would have to think of new challenges more often.

In FH3 you get four cars a month. In FM7 you get three plus one driver gear. That's pretty equal.

The problem is that the concept works much better for Horizon. In FH3 you're starved of cash and the Forzathon prizes help boost your bank. Level progression is also more important in FH3 because it's more difficult to level up and you're granted a wheelspin every time your level is increased. Finally, the very existence of wheelspins themselves means it's too easy for Playground to add challenges that give them, which can be quite annoying when they don't go your way (which is often, might I add).

I maintain the original concept of multiple challenges is better. I had a lot of fun figuring out the quickest route to complete all of the March challenges. But the fanbase is oversensitive and wants to win cars while putting in minimal effort, so we ended up with these shallow events.

Edited by user Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:56:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 6 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 1:49:54 PM(UTC)
But the fanbase is oversensitive and wants to win cars while putting in minimal effort, so we ended up with these shallow events.

Or perhaps we just want the content that was advertised to be available to us properly from launch, to be, well, properly available to us without needing to jump through hoops.
 4 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 5:57:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
But the fanbase is oversensitive and wants to win cars while putting in minimal effort, so we ended up with these shallow events.

Or perhaps we just want the content that was advertised to be available to us properly from launch, to be, well, properly available to us without needing to jump through hoops.

Or at the very least for the hoops to be reasonable and always available to be done in our own time.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error