23 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#201 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 6:04:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grumps2017 Go to Quoted Post

What happens if you already have the alpha driver gear as s good 90% am sure already has it do we get so.e credit reward instead manteomax

Everyone should have the Alpha Gear as it is the first suit you start with, which is why this reward makes 0 sense...

Edited by user Monday, April 16, 2018 8:14:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#202 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 7:26:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Everyone should have the Alpha Gear as it is the first suit you start with, which is why this reward makes 0 sense...

You guys do know you can cut quotes do you ? Anyway, since there aren't like 50 or so locked cars remaining there is no need to worry about a repeat driver gear ^^
#203 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 7:30:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post

You guys do know you can cut quotes do you ? Anyway, since there aren't like 50 or so locked cars remaining there is no need to worry about a repeat driver gear ^^
WEll, except for those who are collecting those as well.

To be perfectly honest, I have more use for some of the driver gear that I have not been able to obtain than I have use for some of those locked cars at this point. There is probably less than a dozen locked cars that I care about getting.

Edited by user Monday, April 16, 2018 9:26:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#204 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2018 8:15:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post

I do, I just forgot to, lol. I fixed it.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#205 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 12:44:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
ForzaRC Wednesday Showdown rewards for stream viewers
  • Times: Noon Pacific and 6pm Pacific April 11 (approx. 90 minutes each)
  • Link: https://watch.forzarc.com/
  • Overview: Log in with your Microsoft account at the https://watch.forzarc.com site during the Forza Racing Championship Wednesday Showdown stream, and complete Quests to earn in-game rewards:

Quest 1: Claim your prize
- Reward: 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe
Quest 2: Retweet from the Twitter panel (bottom of the screen)
- Reward: 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
Quest 3: Complete at least 2 polls during the stream
- Reward: 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO
Quest 4: Watch 60 minutes of the stream.
- Reward: Astronaut Modern Driver Gear suit

Dang! I was at work when this was going on and just having time this week to catch up to this.

Anyone know if quests are still achievable besides the poll ones? Mannnn..... I've missed both opportunities now for the 599 GTO n i had some fun with a great league tune in that car in FM6. Really wanted a f50 gt.

Sucks....
FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
 1 user liked this post.
#206 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:59:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crucian4 Go to Quoted Post

Dang! I was at work when this was going on and just having time this week to catch up to this.

Anyone know if quests are still achievable besides the poll ones? Mannnn..... I've missed both opportunities now for the 599 GTO n i had some fun with a great league tune in that car in FM6. Really wanted a f50 gt.

Sucks....

The first two should be, if the previous replays are anything to go by, as long as they are still allowing you to watch the replay.

1 user liked this post.
#207 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:50:21 AM(UTC)
thanks Stang616
FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
#208 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:31:34 AM(UTC)
Question to get the rewards form doing the ForzaRC events do you have to be enrolled in the Forza Racing Championship and that whole Gfinity.com thing or can you just do the events without signing up and still get the rewards?
#209 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 10:56:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneGrumpyUncle Go to Quoted Post
Question to get the rewards form doing the ForzaRC events do you have to be enrolled in the Forza Racing Championship and that whole Gfinity.com thing or can you just do the events without signing up and still get the rewards?

You have to sign up at Forza RC with Gfinity to get the gifts.
 1 user liked this post.
#210 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:12:18 AM(UTC)
No, you don't have to be signed up anywhere. Just do the rivals events and the participation rewards will land into your gift box.
 4 users liked this post.
#211 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:56:58 PM(UTC)
Rivals reward

Players who set a time in the ForzaRC 2018 Qualifier 2 Rivals event (April 16-18) received the 2013 Dodge Dart GT in the in-game Message Center on April 18. This is the first time the Dart has been made available to own.

2013 Dodge Dart GT
  • Tier: Common
  • Homologation: Sport Compact
  • Stock: D315 | 184 hp naturally aspirated Inline 4 cylinder
  • Engine Swaps: 332 hp V6 | 375 hp Turbo Rally
  • Aero: Street panels from Dodge and Forza aero

Edited by user Wednesday, April 18, 2018 8:01:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#212 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 5:45:42 AM(UTC)
Anyone else didn't receive the Dart yet?
I've set a clean lap in the qualifier 2 event and still don't have it.
#213 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 5:53:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post

I haven't heard from anyone who wrongfully weren't gifted the 2013 Dart. I suggest emailing Forza support, explain the situation and (very important) include your gamertag. They'll check in their database if you set a clean lap.

1 user liked this post.
#214 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:40:09 AM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 27
  • Dates: deadline April 25
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff. Selected winners will receive have their photo featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks, PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - SEE NEW PRIZE RULES

FM7 Official Livery Contest 27
  • Dates: deadline April 25
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Design a Race or Fantasy themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. Selected winners will have their winning livery be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks. - PLUS THE SELECTION OF AN EXCLUSIVE CAR - SEE NEW PRIZE RULES

Previous contest winners
#215 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:03:56 AM(UTC)
Rivals reward

Players who set a time in the ForzaRC 2018 Qualifier 2 Rivals event (April 16-18) received the 2013 Dodge Dart GT in the in-game Message Center on April 18. This is the first time the Dart has been made available to own.

Are these gifts only available to players who run the events during that timeframe? Or a better question maybe, are the Rivals Events only up during that timeframe?

If so, I guess I missed out on it then. That's a bummer :/
One of "The 50"
 1 user liked this post.
#216 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:11:52 AM(UTC)
ForzaRC Rivals alternate weekly from Qualifier (Monday-Wednesday), then Booster (Thursday-Saturday), each closing at 5pm Pacific. See the full schedule at www.ForzaRC.com
#217 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:16:28 AM(UTC)
ForzaRC Rivals alternate weekly from Qualifier (Monday-Wednesday), then Booster (Thursday-Saturday), each closing at 5pm Pacific. See the full schedule at www.ForzaRC.com

Hey ManteoMax I have a question, the Porsche Macan Turbo forzathon when will it be because my forza 7 game won't load or anything right now
[img=https://gallery.services.forzamotorsport.net/fm7/photo/b2231708-646f-4452-a9a1-698ed290f3df]Joseinator[/img]
#218 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:18:57 AM(UTC)

Ok, thanks Max. I'll keep that in mind going forward now.

Guess I gotta brush up on my photography skills for that Dart now!
One of "The 50"
#219 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 3:30:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Caution Clock Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post

I haven't heard from anyone who wrongfully weren't gifted the 2013 Dart. I suggest emailing Forza support, explain the situation and (very important) include your gamertag. They'll check in their database if you set a clean lap.

I shoot them a message and they replied back saying I didn't complete the event, which is weird because I'm sure I did it.
But whatever, maybe I had some connection issues and my time wasn't uploaded, not too mad about it.

Thanks for the tip anyway, I honestly didn't even expect them to reply at all, but is nice to see they care enough to check something as small like this.
#220 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 5:23:38 AM(UTC)
I think thers new events this weekend if i am not mistaken in the forzarc rivals section from what I hear
#221 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 11:39:30 AM(UTC)
Leagues Series 4 update

Today's content update changed the Leagues Series 4 menu screen to show that the Driver Gear reward this week is not the Alpha Gear, but the new Lucha Libre suit.

This was actually teased before the launch of the game:

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/897475925897486336
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHR4yvtUIAEYwi4.jpg

#222 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 11:43:00 AM(UTC)
Minecraft Creeper Gear and Diamond Armor Driver Gear suits

The April Car Pack Challenge and Creeper Chase event was added to Featured Rivals on April 19th. Set a time in this or any other "Creeper Chase" event (in VIP and ForzaRC Rivals menus) to earn the Creeper Driver Gear suit.

#223 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 8:03:23 PM(UTC)
Leagues Rewards April 21 - 28

DRIVER GEAR & 2011 BMW 1 SERIES M COUPE

Drivers who completed a race in Series 4 of Blazing Motors Leagues events (ended April 21) can collect the Lucha Libre Driver Gear suit when they next enter the Leagues menu. Anyone who completed a race in any series during this season will also receive the 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe.

2012 DODGE CHARGER

Series 1 of the new Storming Motors season is now open. Complete a race in any of these events to earn the 2012 Dodge Charger when the series closes on April 28. Completing a race in this series or any of the Blazing Motors series events will also earn the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG FE when the season closes on May 19. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 5pm Pacific.
Discussion thread.

#224 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 8:21:32 PM(UTC)
#XboxFanFest and E3 Briefing tickets
Submit your gamertag at https://www.xbox.com/en-US/e3/fanfest before noon Pacific time April 23 to be included in the random drawing.

NOTE: Although FM7 isn't specifically mentioned, it's possible that Forza will have a presence at E3 and attendees may even meet T10 developers. But again, Forza is not specifically mentioned.

https://twitter.com/XboxWire/status/986635987211042816
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04/18/xbox-at-e3-2018/
Quote:
As we announced last week, you can win a chance to be one of the 400 lucky people to experience Xbox FanFest from June 10 to June 11, or win one of 1,000 brand-new Xbox Briefing-Only Fan Tickets. All winners will be able to enjoy the Xbox E3 Briefing in-person.

April 18-23: Submission Window Open - FanFest and Briefing-Only Tickets
April 23-26: FanFest Ticket random draw winners emailed [Two Rounds]
April 30-May 2: Briefing-Only Ticket random draw winners emailed
Chosen attendees have 24 hours to respond to the email.

Registered gamertags chosen at random can choose between paying for Xbox FanFest (which includes the Briefing) or attending the Briefing only for free:

Xbox FanFest tickets: $45 each (maximum 2)
  • Early Check-in: Private check-in and admission to a Fan Rally prior to the Xbox E3 Briefing on Sunday morning
  • Briefing Access: : Experience the Xbox E3 Briefing in-person
  • Epic Moments: A “can’t miss” Xbox community event Sunday afternoon
  • Exclusivity: Early access to Xbox’s hottest exclusives and biggest blockbuster games
  • Meet Xbox: Meet and talk with some of gaming’s top developers, leaders and influencers
  • Secret Gear Backpack: Full of amazing surprises
  • Custom Jersey: Xbox fans need the best apparel to show off their fandom

Xbox E3 Briefing:
  • Exclusive: Exclusive access to the Xbox E3 Briefing on Sunday June 10
  • Hear it First: Be the first in the world to hear all the new Xbox announcements with your closest 1,000 Xbox friends
  • In-Person Surprises: You never know what could happen if you attend

Edited by user Saturday, April 21, 2018 8:22:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#225 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2018 1:40:56 AM(UTC)
Only 3 days to get the Dodge Dart was not cool actually :(
Hope that car returns soon again.

I now set memo in my calendar so I don´t miss anything now.

Edited by user Sunday, April 22, 2018 1:54:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
23 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error