This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:27:32 PM(UTC)
No idea whether he was the only one or not, but Bilysoo, in the spectator mode, was showed to be sporting a tune by raceboy77 in Sebring. How come? Isn't that against the rules since all the cars have to be stock?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 7:44:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TomentosePiano3 Go to Quoted Post
No idea whether he was the only one or not, but Bilysoo, in the spectator mode, was showed to be sporting a tune by raceboy77 in Sebring. How come? Isn't that against the rules since all the cars have to be stock?

Not sure why but everyone was required to run a stock tune by raceboy. Fair play is fair play I suppose lol, easier to regulate as well
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:21:06 AM(UTC)
This is a glitch in the game. This has occured to me in the past when I have removed someones tune in a lobby but for some reason the name of the tuner still shows.

I am sure the host would of forced stock tune/upgrades. Also I know Billysoo very well and I can assure you he would not try and cheat. This guy is so fast he doesn't need to!
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 6:56:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPS IVORBIGUN Go to Quoted Post
This is a glitch in the game. This has occured to me in the past when I have removed someones tune in a lobby but for some reason the name of the tuner still shows.

I am sure the host would of forced stock tune/upgrades. Also I know Billysoo very well and I can assure you he would not try and cheat. This guy is so fast he doesn't need to!

Lol, I know him too. He was in LeMans with us last year. I know he is fast. I am just wondering why he was shown as if he had a tune.
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:51:11 AM(UTC)
All were required to use a saved tune by Raceboy that was just a stock untuned unbuilt setup. Fair play basically.

Notification

Icon
Error