This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 1:42:47 AM(UTC)
I’m new to FRC this year and I’m a bit lost as to how the process of joining your designated race lobby works. I can’t find any information on the Gfinity or FRC sites that explain this area of the competition.

I’m assuming that someone will be hosting a custom lobby or something along those lines? If that’s the case do you get invited to join from the host? Do I have to do anything special on my side other than load the game?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 2:10:58 AM(UTC)
I'm new too to firtaRC this year... and too, i don't know how or where to get in the ghost race today... there is no information in game...
Xbox One S

FM 3,5,7
FH 1,3
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 3:07:06 AM(UTC)
they now have the name of the hosts for the lobbies and the times that each lobby will be racing. I'm assuming the host will be sending everyone an invite shortly before racetime to make sure the lobby is set up right. lobbies 1-4 start at 1:30 EST 5-8 at 2pm then add 30 minutes for each 4 lobbies until the end.
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 9:10:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ll Sithis ll Go to Quoted Post
I'm new too to firtaRC this year... and too, i don't know how or where to get in the ghost race today... there is no information in game...

Do not rely on in game info as there will be none. To keep track you must go to forzarc.gfinity.net.

The host will invite you at your designated race time however I'm pretty sure you need to check in at the website referenced above first. I can't remember when check in starts though. Maybe 30 minutes or and hour before race time.

Also races are staggered based on lobby number. For your region, click the info button (denoted by a small "i") for race times.

Edited by user Saturday, April 7, 2018 9:11:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 9:13:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
they now have the name of the hosts for the lobbies and the times that each lobby will be racing. I'm assuming the host will be sending everyone an invite shortly before racetime to make sure the lobby is set up right. lobbies 1-4 start at 1:30 EST 5-8 at 2pm then add 30 minutes for each 4 lobbies until the end.

This is exactly what happens. The host will send invites.

Notification

Icon
Error