3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 2:59:57 PM(UTC)
I am livid, I just did a race in ghost and of coruse I got spun thought it was ghost, got last, fastest guy on track. Lost a rank.
 3 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 3:24:55 PM(UTC)
This is now what Forza is, nothing works as advertised. Had "fun" in that ghost race I just did.
#28 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 8:20:46 PM(UTC)
Thankfully the ghosting *does* work in Rebirth of Muscle. I had the privilege of running a night race on VIR in the ‘90 Camaro with no headlights. That first corner is pretty frakkin’ dark.
#29 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 8:31:50 PM(UTC)
They set the collision flag for this series wrong obviously, I'm surprised it's taking them so long to fix.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 8:55:02 AM(UTC)
The Spec Ghost lobby now has ghost cars!
#31 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:59:10 PM(UTC)
When will by a list of rewards when/what?
 5 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:57:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AheadElephant22 Go to Quoted Post
When will by a list of rewards when/what?

What

Try reading the first post of the thread for once

Edited by user Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:58:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Saturday, March 3, 2018 10:03:54 AM(UTC)
Heads up: there are six hours left in Series 1 before it closes at 4pm Pacific today. Just complete a race in any event to be able to claim the Ford FPV Ute FE.
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 12:29:52 PM(UTC)
Tried the Spec Sim league this time around. Pulled into first going into the second lap, got punted off at the second corner. Rejoined the track and carried on racing for second at that point, got PIT manoeuvred passing on a straight. Until proper penalties are put in place to prevent these kind of things happening, multiplayer will remain a one race a week thing till I get all the available cars from it... It's so damn unfun right now.
#35 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 1:05:40 PM(UTC)
Had some good racing in the Vintage Sim this weekend, traded some paint and mowed some grass as a result but it's all good. One driver using others as brakes or guardrails, got me and a couple others each a couple times but ended up in last (not counting the 4 that dropped out). The rest of the field all driving really nicely considering it's Grassroots. I'm starting to think the advance-at-all-costs drivers are in fact advancing up and out of Grassroots :)
E30
#36 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2018 10:09:00 AM(UTC)
Heads up - Leagues series 2 ends at 4pm Pacific today. My screen shows Ghost only open for 4 more hours. The reward for Series 2 is the Grease Monkey Driver Gear - just complete a race in any event and come back to the menu at 4pm to collect it.
#37 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2018 1:24:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bob qoq Go to Quoted Post
Had some good racing in the Vintage Sim this weekend, traded some paint and mowed some grass as a result but it's all good. One driver using others as brakes or guardrails, got me and a couple others each a couple times but ended up in last (not counting the 4 that dropped out). The rest of the field all driving really nicely considering it's Grassroots. I'm starting to think the advance-at-all-costs drivers are in fact advancing up and out of Grassroots :)

In Grassroots the field is usually very weak but there's one or even two faster drivers which give everyone a good race.

Enthusiast seems to be similar except the top guys are a little bit faster and the field is a lot closer together.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#38 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2018 4:17:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Leagues Rewards March 10 - 17

Drivers who completed a race in Marching Motors Leagues Series 2 can collect the Grease Monkey Driver Gear when they next enter the Leagues menu.

Series 3 is now open. Complete a race in any of these events to earn the reward when the series closes on March 17. Completing a race in this series or any of the other Marching Motors series will also earn the 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP Forza Edition when the season closes on March 24. The daily period for credit rewards resets at 4pm Pacific.
Discussion thread.

Event 01 - Ghost Showroom Rally
Event 02 - Simulation Supercars Championship
Event 03 - Spec Cosmetic Nissan GT-R '17
Reward: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan

#39 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 2:11:52 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - "V8 Supercars League" thread merged - MM]
As this is the sim class this week,can someone explain how there is NO Bathurst in the rotation(or YAS which they used to race at and COTA which they have raced at).

A track that is famous for these cars does not seem to appear online.........

Yet VIR manages to get in yet another rotation.

Edited by user Sunday, March 11, 2018 2:36:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#40 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 2:26:54 PM(UTC)
Don't forget Yas, they never do. It is highly unlikely you saw the entire rotation already. It always goes in the same order and with the amount of people constantly quitting you end up doing the same part of the rotation over and over again. I used to write them down in 6 and I played lot of league back then, It would take me at least 3-4 days to get the entire rotation down. Usually 40+ tracks or more. It never gets very far into it before the lobby dies and a new lobby starts all over again from the same spot I believe. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if it does not make an appearance. Many times the tracks do not fit the division you are in. More care should be taken in picking tracks for a specific division. I think they just hit randomize new track rotation and you get what you get.

Edited by user Sunday, March 11, 2018 2:30:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 8:05:31 PM(UTC)
Loving the V8 Supercar league so far.
#42 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:37:33 AM(UTC)
Just to inform that is avilable in league menu the new April league with all relevat prizes!
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 4:50:41 PM(UTC)
New car, new bugs!

Audi S3 Sedan:

Thumbnail in My Garage and Buy Cars menus is absent
Headlight and wiper controls are animated in cockpit instead of the paddles

Thanks for nothing, Turn 10. What a shame, because this car is really nice to drive.

I think we can already begin to place bets on what the bugs in the next released cars are gonna be?

Edited by user Saturday, March 17, 2018 4:51:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:53:41 PM(UTC)
Hi,

the 3 part from Forza league is closed but it says until 18 march. Today is the 18 march at my timezone...

Why did they closed it now. I have no chance to drive it...
How can I get now the S3 Sedan?

Thanks a lot.
 2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 11:18:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NeoDragonaut Go to Quoted Post

LOL I just checked that. With so many cars with problems in cockpit view I don't expect a fix any time soon, if ever.

Edited by user Saturday, March 17, 2018 11:19:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 11:24:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Handless21 Go to Quoted Post

LOL I just checked that. With so many cars with problems in cockpit view I don't expect a fix any time soon, if ever.

I think they did all their beta testing in driver cam and ignored the cockpit cam entirely. In driver cam there's no steering wheel (except for very few cars) and thus no animations. Even with 700+ cars, this is the kind of thing that can be tested in two days max and fixed even more easily. :(

Taking these into consideration, I'm already beta testing the game but if they want to make it official I'd be happy to oblige and help do the job. :D

This game is really fun and I enjoy it a lot, which is why bugs like these frustrate me a good deal.

Edited by user Saturday, March 17, 2018 11:25:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#47 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 12:23:28 AM(UTC)
In driver cam there should be no wheel animation, so your "beta testing" is quite poor..
This morning I gave a shot in the Sim damage event on pro division and people there play quite fairly!
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 12:51:37 AM(UTC)
I think they did all their beta testing in driver cam and ignored the cockpit cam entirely. In driver cam there's no steering wheel (except for very few cars) and thus no animations. Even with 700+ cars, this is the kind of thing that can be tested in two days max and fixed even more easily. :(

Taking these into consideration, I'm already beta testing the game but if they want to make it official I'd be happy to oblige and help do the job. :D

This game is really fun and I enjoy it a lot, which is why bugs like these frustrate me a good deal.

This issue should be a quick fix in their editor but unfortunately there are so many things more important to fix first, so I'm sure that this is on the lowest priority in the list of things to change. The user builds have been a mess and new problems keep piling up by the day. With millions of forza 7 players in the world being affected I imagine that they are just focused on fixing the crashes and other important stuff, and it's probable that they have things minor things like wrong cockpit animations and whatnot in their internal version numbers fixed already, but we have to take into account that every update to any feature needs some degree of testing, and that we the players get only one build on a monthly basis. So given the list of things to change it may take a while for Turn10 to compile these fixes onto one reliable build. Not defending them, in fact they need to work smarter, but it is most likely what's going on. I think they should've released this game in this year and released a public beta since october, a delayed but working release is better in the long run, but I guess deadlines are deadlines.

Edited by user Sunday, March 18, 2018 12:52:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 12:53:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DylanDrog Go to Quoted Post
In driver cam there should be no wheel animation, so your "beta testing" is quite poor..
This morning I gave a shot in the Sim damage event on pro division and people there play quite fairly!

From the top of my head there's the 3.0 CSL and some other car like this. I don't understand your tone either.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2018 9:49:26 PM(UTC)
Pinnacle seemed to be much busier last night. Was on for a couple hours and the lobby didn't go below 15 drivers. I've noticed that the "race car" divisions seem to be more popular than the "road car" divisions.

I'm liking the touring cars. They all seem to be competitive (except the Mercedes) the Audi looks strongest overall but the civic, Volvo and Chevy are not far behind. I spent most of the night in the Volvo.
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error