This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:19:39 AM(UTC)
They're bloody hard to find and I would love some!! :D

Hello Forza fans and T10, just wondering if there is a way I could get them gifted to me somehow? Not had time to enjoy the game and would love to have them at my disposal!

Cheers!!
EcoBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST! :D
#127 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:54:35 AM(UTC)
Would like them as well
#128 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:52:55 AM(UTC)
I'd like to get them aswell! I only had the Honda CRX and the Saleen Raptor with the insane supercharger whine. Maybe if we contact someone like the unicorn saint himself?
#129 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:53:55 AM(UTC)
Double post, my bad.

Edited by user Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:54:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#130 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 4:46:20 PM(UTC)
I bought Horizon about the time the unicorns ended. I did buy all the DLC and really enjoyed the game. I just wish I bought it earlier so I could get the unicorns.

I know it probably won't happen (<1%) but I can always hope.
#131 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:50:53 PM(UTC)
Can I plz get in a lobby with a div or get rewarded a unicorn car I bought this game and per ordered it and I played the first 5 days and never got.my unicorn car I'm wondering if Turn 10 can give me the Saleen S5S Raptor because I wanted it but for some reason I never got it plz read thisessage and take account of it and offer me it or invite to forza horizon div lobby I would truly appreciate it.
#132 Posted : Monday, March 5, 2018 10:55:07 AM(UTC)
I woul like it if i got my s5s raapter my save file on the cloud doesnt work and i had all the unicorn cars the only one i want most is my s5s rapter. I was so upset when my saave didnt work it mad it hard for me to play knoing my unicorn cars i had within the first two weeks of the game beinfg out and im a vip i got the 80 doller copy of the game pleas turn ten help me get that one car back.
#133 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 10:30:31 AM(UTC)
[quote=BELEW848;884028]I woul like it if i got my s5s raapter my save file on the cloud doesnt work and i had all the unicorn cars the only one i want most is my s5s rapter. I was so upset when my saave didnt work it mad it hard for me to play knoing my unicorn cars i had within the first two weeks of the game beinfg out and im a vip i got the 80 doller copy of the game pleas turn ten help me get that one car back.[/quoteHorizon 1 saves were by default, to your HDD, not the Cloud. You have to manually choose Cloud Save. Did you do that? If not you can fire up your 360, choose Cloud Save and then pull up the X One and all your Unicorns should be there.

6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error