8 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:03:39 AM(UTC)
Details are now up. Scroll down to see all six events, scroll right to see each challenge in an event. Challenges must be completed in sequence, and based on previous Forzathons you should complete one challenge then go through another race to make it register.

SPECTACULAR JOURNEY
- Complete 3 laps at Monza in an Exotic GT Division car
- Stay on track at Virginia International Raceway in a Sport GT Division car
- Win a race in a Hypercar division car
Reward: 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed

FINGERS CROSSED
- Win a Race
- Beat a Rival
- Complete a 'Pass the It' Tag event
Reward: 1972 Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49

FLOCK TOGETHER
- Complete 3 laps in the 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
- Go at least 120mph in the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trams AM
- Complete a race in the 1998 Eagle Talon Tsi Turbo
Reward: 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455

NIGHT TIME DRIVING
- Complete a race at night
- Complete a race at Yas Marina at night
- Win a race at Night
Reward: 2000 Plymouth Prowler

TO ARMS!
- Complete 5 laps in a Vintage Sport Coupe Division car
- Beat a Rival
- Complete a Race in the 2010 Noble M600
Reward: Surely You Joust Driver Gear

TOURING ITALY
- Complete a race at Monza in a Exotic GT Division car
- Go at least 100mph at Mugello
- Win a race at night in a Forza GT Division car
Reward: 2013 Audi R8

Edited by user Thursday, March 1, 2018 2:06:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:29:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Details are now up.
FINGERS CROSSED
- Win a Race
- Beat a Rival

How are we supposed to do "Pass The It", when there is no Pass The It Hopper?
Another fail? Not good enough thought? We guess will never know!
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:31:01 AM(UTC)
Two new Rivals (unrelated to Forzathon) were just added so maybe new hoppers will go up today or tomorrow.
 2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:40:18 AM(UTC)
We are working to activate the Multiplayer Tag hopper that will allow you to complete the 3 challenge (Complete a 'Pass the It' Tag event) in the "Fingers Crossed" #Forzathon.
Turn 10 | Community Liaison | Gamertag: SOY
 2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:45:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DBB Klikopedia Go to Quoted Post
Details are now up.
FINGERS CROSSED
- Win a Race
- Beat a Rival

*facepalm*
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:54:37 AM(UTC)
The 'Pass The It' Multiplayer hopper should be available now. Enjoy.
Turn 10 | Community Liaison | Gamertag: SOY
#32 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:55:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SOY Go to Quoted Post
The 'Pass The It' Multiplayer hopper should be available now. Enjoy.

Thanks for the quick fix!
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:58:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Details are now up.
FINGERS CROSSED
- Win a Race
- Beat a Rival

*facepalm*

At this point, all you can do is laugh.

In other news: It looks like you could win the Prowler for doing just one race, although from past experience I'm guessing we're probably going to have to do three different ones.

And I can already see that "stay on track at VIR" thing causing problems; stay on track the whole race? one lap? Which VIR layout do I have to use? ohhhhhhh boy.

Otherwise, I do like how they seem to be really upping the Forzathon content. Just a shame I have to do an annoying but-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-actual-racing-so-why-is-it-in-this-game Pass the It round to win the one car I really want from this group.

Edited by user Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:02:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:58:57 AM(UTC)
Yeah, thnx for the quick respond and fix, but please make sure you have this managed before it goes live.
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:03:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Details are now up.
FINGERS CROSSED
- Win a Race
- Beat a Rival

*facepalm*

In other news: It looks like you could win the Prowler for doing just one race, although from past experience I'm guessing we're probably going to have to do three different ones.

And I can already see that "stay on track at VIR" thing causing problems; stay on track the whole race? one lap? Which VIR layout do I have to use? ohhhhhhh boy.

Otherwise, I do like how they seem to be really upping the Forzathon content. Just a shame I have to do an annoying but-this-has-nothing-to-do-with-actual-racing-so-why-is-it-in-this-game Pass the It round to win the one car I really want from this group.

Yep, that one in particular is about as vague as possible.

I'm with you on the "Pass The It" bit. The Charger is one of the cars I wanted most from this set, the other being the T/A and Prowler. I may just wait until my buddy comes back on Sunday to do that one.

2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:08:20 AM(UTC)
Details are now up.
FINGERS CROSSED
- Win a Race
- Beat a Rival

*facepalm*

Yep, that one in particular is about as vague as possible.

I'm with you on the "Pass The It" bit. The Charger is one of the cars I wanted most from this set, the other being the T/A and Prowler. I may just wait until my buddy comes back on Sunday to do that one.

Re: Pass The It: pretty obvious that T10 knows this is the star car of the group, so they're making players multiplay to get it. I'll bet being able to show that players are multplaying and using all the different game types is essential to impressing the higher ups at MS.

#37 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:22:45 AM(UTC)
Details are now up.
FINGERS CROSSED
- Win a Race
- Beat a Rival

*facepalm*

In regards to the tracks to use, it can be any track that is in that environment. For example, you can use any layout on VIR for that challenge and any layout of Yas Marina is good for completing a race there at night. Also, as long as the challenge doesn't mention a set number of laps or distance to cover, one can just do a single lap to do the complete a race and win a race tasks.
#38 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:24:54 AM(UTC)
So, all 6 #Forzathons done. Worked flawlessly. Thanks ;)
Fuel your fantasy
#39 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:34:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KO771 Go to Quoted Post

Wow! Really? That's...unprecedented.
#40 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:35:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rusted Ace2013 Go to Quoted Post

In regards to the tracks to use, it can be any track that is in that environment. For example, you can use any layout on VIR for that challenge and any layout of Yas Marina is good for completing a race there at night. Also, as long as the challenge doesn't mention a set number of laps or distance to cover, one can just do a single lap to do the complete a race and win a race tasks.

In that regard, I would recommend people use VIR Full. It is longer, yes, but half of the shorter variants in the game have blind corners and braking points with absolutely zero room for error. And the other half? Finding a fast, clean line around them is like playing Minesweeper. For anyone that tried the Jeep Trackhawk Rivals Event back in December, you should know what I mean.
One of "The 50"
#41 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:37:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KO771 Go to Quoted Post

Wow! Really? That's...unprecedented.

Yes, worked also for me flawless.
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:38:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
In that regard, I would recommend people use VIR Full. It is longer, yes, but half of the shorter variants in the game have blind corners and braking points with absolutely zero room for error. And the other half? Finding a fast, clean line around them is like playing Minesweeper. For anyone that tried the Jeep Trackhawk Rivals Event back in December, you should know what I mean.

Ohhh, I remember that one all too well. In a game full of head-scratchers, that one trumped almost all of them.

Edited by user Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:40:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:55:03 AM(UTC)
Worked flawlessly here too. Just went from Next Race to Next Race changing the setting for each race, checking the Forzathon section each time.
It recognized each achievement straight away. It even checked off two different steps from just one race.
Cars and achievements all given at the tight time.

If you still have problems now, you really have to question if you are reading the conditions correctly or there is a problem with your xbox itself.

Oh and nice to see some moany old women already started before they have even looked at the Forzathon on their xbox.

Edited by user Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:56:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:14:35 AM(UTC)
As someone who doesn't like other people very much I avoid multiplayer, what pray tell is "pass the it"? :)
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:15:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

Ohhh, I remember that one all too well. In a game full of head-scratchers, that one trumped almost all of them.

The cursed Patriot layout don't remind me. 😭

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:18:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ironfistedmonk9 Go to Quoted Post
As someone who doesn't like other people very much I avoid multiplayer, what pray tell is "pass the it"? :)

It's a version of Tag ("You're It"). In Virus, tagging is cumulative (I'm infected and you're infected). In Pass the It, only one person is tagged (I was infected, but now you are.)

In Virus and Pass the It you win by having the lowest time as the It. In another version, King of the Hill, you win by being the It for the longest time of those in the session who are trying to take it from you.

Edited by user Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:20:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:31:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ironfistedmonk9 Go to Quoted Post

It's a version of Tag ("You're It"). In Virus, tagging is cumulative (I'm infected and you're infected). In Pass the It, only one person is tagged (I was infected, but now you are.)

In Virus and Pass the It you win by having the lowest time as the It. In another version, King of the Hill, you win by being the It for the longest time of those in the session who are trying to take it from you.

Forcing me to buy a gold membership to unlock 1 car? No thank you.
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:50:38 AM(UTC)
All 6 #Forzathons done in about 1 and half hours. Must say that it was the most enjoyable #Forzathon set that we have had so far in F7.
Worked flawlessly for me.
Thanks T10/MS for the enjoyment as that is what the game is about!
#49 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 12:02:48 PM(UTC)
Only had one issue where I had to race the Noble a second time, but other than that it updated the challenges immediately after completing them.

For those that are curious, you cannot complete "Night time driving" in one race.
#50 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 12:27:19 PM(UTC)
Worked as intended. The only minor issue I had was using the Chiron for the "spectacular journey" Hypercar race and it didn´t count. Took the Hennesey and all was fine.
8 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error