35 Pages<<1617181920>>PrevNext
#426 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:51:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
New set of special crates are up from February 14 to March 14

BUY 4 GET 1 DRIVER GEAR CRATE - 345,000 CR
"Contains 5 Driver Gear. Driver Gear rarity ranges from Common to Legendary with a 75% chance for Rare or better items. Chance to drop Exclusive Driver Gear."

TRIPLE DRIVER GEAR CRATE - 260,000 CR
"Contains 3 Driver Gear. Driver Gear rarity ranges from Common to Legendary with a 75% chance for Rare or better items. Chance to drop Exclusive Driver Gear."

SINGLE DRIVER GEAR CRATE - 95,000 CR
"Contains 1 Driver Gear ranging from Common to Legendary. 75% chance for Rare or better item. Chance to drop Exclusive Driver Gear."

DRIVER GEAR CRATE - 25,000 CR
"Every crate includes 1 Common, Uncommon, or Rare Driver Gear. Also includes 1 FREE Badge with rarity ranging from Common to Legendary!"

Out of six of the BUY 4 GET 1 crates I got:
2 Common
2 Uncommon
23 Rare
2 Super Rare (Riveting, Cheerleader)
1 Legendary (Midnight)
#427 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 11:26:33 PM(UTC)
What is Exclusive Driver Gear ? Exemple ?
#428 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 12:25:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
What is Exclusive Driver Gear ? Exemple ?

I don't know, but today I bought 20 maxi crate with absolutely nothing new into.
#429 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 1:10:04 PM(UTC)
gift: Chinese New Year suit

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/964616369567252480
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_2_16_18

Quote:
Celebrate the Year of the Dog
Happy Lunar Year! We’re celebrating the Chinese new year holiday in Forza Motorsport 7, with a brand new Driver suit with an awesome Year of the Dog design. Check it out:

We’ll be showing off the Year of the Dog suit in today’s edition of #ForzaFriday, our weekly livestreaming show on Mixer and Twitch. After the show is over, we’ll be gifting out suit to all Forza 7 players. Happy new year!

(image from Turn 10)

Year of the Dog - Legendary - Pattern General

Edited by user Friday, February 16, 2018 9:40:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#430 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 5:04:57 PM(UTC)
The reward for participating in Leagues events from February 17 - 24 is the High Flyer Driver Gear:

#431 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 6:37:39 PM(UTC)
Has anyone got the Subaru driver gear from a 25,000 credit Driver Gear Crate? I received a number of other manufacturer suits from those crates but I haven't seen the Subaru gear yet. At this point I get a suit I already own what seems like 95% percent of the time when buying those crates. At least I get some credits back when that happens.
Gear head who only uses the Xbox for racing sims. Set up: Xbox One Slim, Thrustmaster TMX Wheel, GT Omega wheel stand.
#432 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:36:34 PM(UTC)
Do you have to participate in every league event to get the gear?

And what constitutes “participate”? You have to complete a race from start to finish?

Edited by user Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:37:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#433 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 8:05:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Do you have to participate in every league event to get the gear?

And what constitutes “participate”? You have to complete a race from start to finish?

You just have to participate in this weeks league event to get the driver suit AND the Cadillac, you didnt have to race in any of the others.

And by participate, I'm going to assume that means completing at least one race.
 1 user liked this post.
#434 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 3:20:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ITPRO75 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone got the Subaru driver gear from a 25,000 credit Driver Gear Crate? I received a number of other manufacturer suits from those crates but I haven't seen the Subaru gear yet. At this point I get a suit I already own what seems like 95% percent of the time when buying those crates. At least I get some credits back when that happens.

Yes, but it may take a long time and much money to get a certain driver gear. I know somebody who was missing a few driver gears, but at some high level the game changed from offering driver gears to mod card packs. So the only chance to get the missing ones was to buy crates, which turned out to be quite expensive. I was told "better get driver gears early - you can buy cars anytime but not the suits".

Good luck.
#435 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:07:51 AM(UTC)
Hello, Turn 10!

There must be some problem, as I did not receive Year of the Dog - Legendary - General Pattern
Can send me?
#436 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:41:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: P00hhead Go to Quoted Post

You just have to participate in this weeks league event to get the driver suit AND the Cadillac, you didnt have to race in any of the others.

And by participate, I'm going to assume that means completing at least one race.

Ok well I guess we’ll see what happens.

#437 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 3:57:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NormalFahrer44 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ITPRO75 Go to Quoted Post

Yes, but it may take a long time and much money to get a certain driver gear. I know somebody who was missing a few driver gears, but at some high level the game changed from offering driver gears to mod card packs. So the only chance to get the missing ones was to buy crates, which turned out to be quite expensive. I was told "better get driver gears early - you can buy cars anytime but not the suits".

Good luck.

Thanks, I just got the Subaru suit by buying 23 more 25,000 credit crates. There were only about 8 suits in the game that I really wanted but I had to unlock over 100 just to get those few. I'm content now.

Edited by user Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:00:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gear head who only uses the Xbox for racing sims. Set up: Xbox One Slim, Thrustmaster TMX Wheel, GT Omega wheel stand.
#438 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:31:58 PM(UTC)
Are the Tanner Foust and Gymkhana driver gear available in prize crates? Also, the Grand Touring driver gear?
 1 user liked this post.
#439 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 5:57:25 PM(UTC)
I suspect - but am not sure - that the that following are locked for future use as a reward (unless someone does have them)

FORZA FAVORITES:
Grand Touring
Gymkhana
M. Rossi
Tanner Foust

POP CULTURE:
Astronaut Classic
Blue Robot
Crook
Disco
Firefighter Tan
Fleek
Mechanic
Mime
Push It to the Limit
Referee
Skulluflage
Snake
Surely You Joust - upcoming March Forzathon
The Driver Abides
Tuxedo Blue
Tuxedo Orange
#440 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 6:05:56 PM(UTC)
I suspect - but am not sure - that the that following are locked for future use as a reward (unless someone does have them)

FORZA FAVORITES:
Grand Touring
Gymkhana
M. Rossi
Tanner Foust

POP CULTURE:
Astronaut Classic
Blue Robot
Crook
Disco
Firefighter Tan
Fleek
Mechanic
Mime
Push It to the Limit
Referee
Skulluflage
Snake
Surely You Joust - upcoming March Forzathon
The Driver Abides
Tuxedo Blue
Tuxedo Orange

I managed to get Grand Touring from a milestone reward, but I don't know if that means it was also in a crate at some point.

1 user liked this post.
#441 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 6:30:20 PM(UTC)
I got the gymkhana gear with a code somewhere at release
It's one of the annoying ones that appear as new every time i start the game along with all the others i got with codes
#442 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 6:34:38 PM(UTC)
talby did you happen to get Gymkhana from a GRC event? http://redbullglobalrall...grc-seattle-los-angeles/
#443 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 6:48:10 PM(UTC)
talby did you happen to get Gymkhana from a GRC event? http://redbullglobalrall...grc-seattle-los-angeles/

No but ill check when i get home
I might be mixing it up with another one
Is there also a climbkhana
Was there a gear that came with the hoonigan pack

Edited by user Sunday, February 18, 2018 6:49:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#444 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 7:18:48 PM(UTC)
Yeah Climbkhana is the one that is included with the Hoonigan DLC. I assumed Gymkhana came with it but I haven't heard of anyone who'd actually unlocked Gymkhana.
 1 user liked this post.
#445 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 7:33:11 PM(UTC)
The Gymkhana is among Driver Gear stuff I haven't unlocked yet. I have the Climbkhana for "It's not a hill. It's a chance to climb" whatever that was.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#446 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 2:11:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ScoobsMcGee82 Go to Quoted Post
I managed to get Grand Touring from a milestone reward, but I don't know if that means it was also in a crate at some point.

Same here! I just checked again and I do have it unlocked.

Out of the Forza Favorites, I have the 3 (Gymkhana, Tanner Foust, and, M. Rossi) mentioned by Manteomax locked as well.

Beyond that, at this point, I am only missing 32 Pop Culture gears, and, only one car gear (Chrysler). For the Chrysler gear I've spent a lot of CR's in crates, yet, no luck!

PRKid

Edited by user Monday, February 19, 2018 2:15:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#447 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 2:17:11 PM(UTC)
For those that have extra promotional gear codes, I am certainly interested in trade options.

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#448 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 5:33:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XBR Calmax Go to Quoted Post
Hello, Turn 10!

There must be some problem, as I did not receive Year of the Dog - Legendary - General Pattern
Can send me?

Is it so difficult to answer my request ?! I did not get the latest drive gears, nor did I have access to frozathon for the simple fact that it was bugged.
I paid $ 99.99 for a game full of bugs, now I have to be begging for food items.

1 user liked this post.
#449 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 5:48:10 PM(UTC)
The Tech Support forum is a good place to post issues about missing content. You'll also find a thread about Forzathon status there.
#450 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:01:59 AM(UTC)
If I 'm asking here, is because that anything help me. I'm very disappointed with T10.
I only asked, send me again drive gears after update.
Does it possible?

Edited by user Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:04:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

35 Pages<<1617181920>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error