266 Pages<<241242243244245>>PrevNext
#6051 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:03:26 AM(UTC)
Has anyone else noticed the complete absence of the 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo ( this weeks prize ) in the Auction House, apart from a few at 20M ?
#6052 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 10:21:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon this week will include the Challenge "Stir The Pot", get 20 Barrel Roll Skills to receive 100,000CR!

Last time some racers had trouble, this video is an easy way to do it. If you remember it was the - Sushi Roll - Get 15 Barrel Rolls in a Nissan!

https://youtu.be/6d6V0UejeTw

You could download my Tune just for this car.....or not.

Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Easiest place i know for barrel rolls is just falling off the cliffs near byron bay lol

Thers a dead handy place in the construction site 2nd level thers a ramp hit it between 70 and 80 mph half on ramp half off you can do a barrel roll no problems at all mate

Edited by user Sunday, February 11, 2018 10:21:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6053 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 10:34:50 AM(UTC)
For the barrel roll challenge there is an area behind the airstrip behind the hangars where you can do the barrel rolls on the ramps. you can do up to 3 in a row in one direction then two going back. i got the challenge done in a few minutes there using a Jeep lol.
 3 users liked this post.
#6054 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:09:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lipsi99 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone else noticed the complete absence of the 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo ( this weeks prize ) in the Auction House, apart from a few at 20M ?

Thats because the greedy legendary status guys buy them out within 30 seconds of listing
I got rid of 4 at 121k..my max...all gone by the time ive backed out to the game again
And others i know its happened with them too
 2 users liked this post.
#6055 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 5:33:52 PM(UTC)

Thats because the greedy legendary status guys buy them out within 30 seconds of listing
I got rid of 4 at 121k..my max...all gone by the time ive backed out to the game again

Mine was sold as soon as i exited the auction house, lol. The legendary Painters will sit there and no life the auction house at all hours lookin' for those hot deals, lol.

#6056 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:06:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Canto360 Go to Quoted Post

Mine was sold as soon as i exited the auction house, lol. The legendary Painters will sit there and no life the auction house at all hours lookin' for those hot deals, lol.

Interestingly I was able to grab a Macan which was online-only back in December. I think they're paying more attention now.

Legends will buy anything rare at any price though, so take advantage of that. I sold a Boss 302 HE at full price and it was only listed for an hour.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:08:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#6057 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 2:25:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon - BUILT FOR A PURPOSE
Defy expectations

February 16 - 23

#Forzathon Ship It Faster
Win a Race in a Vans and Utility vehicle to win the Subaru BRAT HE

#Forzathon Bring The Whole Family
Complete an Online Adventure to earn 95,000 XP

#Forzathon Drift On Home
Perform 10 Drift Skills to receive 35,000 CR

#Forzathon Utilitarian Speed
Get 3 Stars on a Speed Trap or Speed Zone in a Vans and Utility vehicle to win 3 Wheelspins

Discussion thread with troubleshooting tips
#6058 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 8:39:28 PM(UTC)
Is anyone else having trouble with the online adventure challenge? I just did a complete one with games only (and even got lucky and won the thing) but didn't get credit for it. Given how long it takes to do a full adventure between waiting for everything, I'm pretty annoyed right now. At least there's not a car on the line if I just decide to skip it. Didn't have any trouble with any of the other challenges this week.

Edited by user Sunday, February 18, 2018 8:41:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
 1 user liked this post.
#6059 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 1:06:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone else having trouble with the online adventure challenge? I just did a complete one with games only (and even got lucky and won the thing) but didn't get credit for it. Given how long it takes to do a full adventure between waiting for everything, I'm pretty annoyed right now. At least there's not a car on the line if I just decide to skip it. Didn't have any trouble with any of the other challenges this week.

Mine worked fine but I didn't try to customize anything just went to online adventure. As usual I joined a session which had already started and was on Event 2 out of 4. I had to do Events 2, 3 & 4 and then complete the next adventure 1 to 4 before the achievement popped up. Not a big deal quite enjoyed it and earned CR & XP and a wheel spin from the races. I wasn't in one of my best cars but I knew I didn't need to win the events just complete them.
#6060 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 6:08:28 AM(UTC)
I can't find this weeks challenges in the list to put in the tracker. Anyone else having this issue?
EDiT: I'm on XBOX only

Edited by user Friday, February 23, 2018 6:30:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: reason reason reason

"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
 2 users liked this post.
#6061 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 6:47:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boehlahz Go to Quoted Post
I can't find this weeks challenges in the list to put in the tracker. Anyone else having this issue?

Mine are showing near the end of the list of achievements. Some of the dates are not sorted in order which confused me a bit at first. Presumably the end date is Mar 2 2018.
#6062 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 7:15:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post

Mine are showing near the end of the list of achievements. Some of the dates are not sorted in order which confused me a bit at first. Presumably the end date is Mar 2 2018.

Those are the ones. Got confused myself as i only saw the end dates and no start date in the achivement list.
 1 user liked this post.
#6063 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 7:55:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VincentDeseers Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post

Those are the ones. Got confused myself as i only saw the end dates and no start date in the achivement list.

Thanks guys! Found them and have now completed them. The dates threw me off. I've said it before and I'll say it again: why don't they put current forzathon challenges at the very top so people don't have scroll through that huge list? I mean how hard can it be? (Yes this is an homage to the orangutang) ....have a nice weekend all :)

#6064 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 2:51:52 PM(UTC)
The Forzathon announcement bot showed the 3 challenges, along with a 4th one for completing a drag race to win the Dart HE. I did a drag race at the car meet, and one in an online freeroam session with nothing appearing. There doesn't seem to be a Forzathon achievement in the list showing that as a requirement. Is there just something wrong with that bot?
#6065 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 4:35:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
The Forzathon announcement bot showed the 3 challenges, along with a 4th one for completing a drag race to win the Dart HE. I did a drag race at the car meet, and one in an online freeroam session with nothing appearing. There doesn't seem to be a Forzathon achievement in the list showing that as a requirement. Is there just something wrong with that bot?

could be something wrong with that bot since it's not an official one but there is ONLY 3 challenges this week, the 4th section is discounts on classic racers

The one with the drag race for the dart is the following week

Edited by user Friday, February 23, 2018 5:19:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6066 Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:53:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

could be something wrong with that bot since it's not an official one but there is ONLY 3 challenges this week, the 4th section is discounts on classic racers

The one with the drag race for the dart is the following week

I figured it'd just be something with the bot, but thought it best to double check. Cheers!
#6067 Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2018 1:36:50 PM(UTC)
When I turned on the Achievement Tracker the week's Challenges didn't appear at the top, so I found them at the bottom of the list & made them my Favourite. All worked out fine.
HSV
I just want one!
#6068 Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2018 7:10:38 PM(UTC)
I went looking on the tracker too and gave up before I got to the bottom of the list. I then went out and just caused havoc and mayhem on the highway until things popped on the bottom of the screen.
#6069 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 10:34:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRK333 Go to Quoted Post
I went looking on the tracker too and gave up before I got to the bottom of the list. I then went out and just caused havoc and mayhem on the highway until things popped on the bottom of the screen.

Pretty much how I handled this week, too.
#6070 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 4:49:14 AM(UTC)
This week requires you to do a drag race for the Dodge Dart HE.

Are they MP-exclusive or is it possible to do them in SP too? I tried that dragstrip on the air field as a rival race, but it didn't count.

Edited by user Friday, March 2, 2018 4:55:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#6071 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 5:05:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GAZ Vodnik Go to Quoted Post

Are they MP-exclusive or is it possible to do them in SP too? I tried that dragstrip on the air field as a rival race, but it didn't count.

Yep MP only if you go in to co-op or online freeplay you can sellect to do a drag race on the Airport runway is the only one I know off use the looking for party message board on the Xbox as this makes it easy to find another person or try some peeps in the forums some will be happy to help out. And if desperate if im not busy can help you with this. only takes a few minuits and if you sellect a Supercar two birds one stone.
#6072 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 6:11:10 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Did the Drag Race several times (in a Nissan Fairlady and a Lambo Sesto Elemento) but the Achievement didn't pop up... Also the Get Drifty challenge (10 drifts) didn't work...

Did all Forzathons in a Hypercar (Porsche 918 spyder) and all achievements unlocked.

Edited by user Friday, March 2, 2018 8:08:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6073 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 6:39:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GAZ Vodnik Go to Quoted Post

I tried the drag race via Rivals first but it didn't count. Next I tried going to the "P" marker (car meet) on the airfield but I couldn't see an option for a drag race (showdown?).

One of the challenges is 3 Playground Games so I went to Online/Freeroam, joined a session, ignored further messages and went to the airfield to start an Infected event. All three infected events were over very quickly (one in less than 16 seconds). Noticed a Drag Race icon at the end of the airfield and started an event which counted. I hadn't planned it but the drag race seemed to count for the race in a Hypercar challenge and also I did most of the drifts in the infected events. After exiting back to Horizon Solo did a couple of drifts on the sand dunes to complete this week's Forzathon challenges. In one of the wheelspins I got a car I didn't already have so that was worth doing.

Also did the FM7 Forzathon challenges which surprisingly this time worked fairly well. 5 cars and driver gear. WOW!

#6074 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 11:38:57 AM(UTC)
I also used the P918S for all challenges with success.

My "Forza Rewards" have not shown up yet. I ordered them more than 6 hours ago. Anyone else having this problem?

#6075 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 2:59:39 PM(UTC)
I used the P918S as well at the Drag Strip, but I came up against a Dart. So next drag my Mercury had a successful run. :)

I also haven't received my Rewards yet & it's been over 12 hours. They will arrive eventually.
HSV
I just want one!
266 Pages<<241242243244245>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error