35 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext
Rank: Racing Legend
 1 user liked this post.
#376 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 8:26:51 PM(UTC)
You cant get them anywhere
They were loyalty rewards only for when you first started playing fm7 for what tier you were at then
There is no other way
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#377 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 10:17:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
You cant get them anywhere
They were loyalty rewards only for when you first started playing fm7 for what tier you were at then
There is no other way


Yes, im reading this now. I wish the game had effectively communicated this before I wasted around 10 million creds on the stupid lootboxes. The classic gear was literally the only reason for why I bought them but, there was never even a damn chance. Considering the fact that I've been playing mainline Forza (except FM6) since the very beginning on the OG Xbox, I cannot adequately convey how disappointed I am about this over a simple forum post.

Thanks for clearing this up for me however, you were of help.

Edited by user Friday, February 2, 2018 10:19:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#378 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 11:38:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GroupB Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know how to get the Gold(Yellow)/Black Driver Gear 3 - DLC (Pre-order bonus by Micromania.fr) to download to an XBOX1 Scorpio?
I have a code but the Microsoft Store says I already have the Driver Gear 3 and I cannot find it anywhere in the Gear Selection screen. The code has not been cashed in by anyone.
I do have an existing Driver Gear 3 on my hard drive but I cannot link it to a specific suit design!
Any help would be appreciated.


It’s a coding error that looks unlikely to be fixed. Apparently several different pre-order suits from different regions were assigned “Driver Gear 3” as a file, and once you’ve redeemed one, the others will never work. Annoying, but pretty much sums up this game in a nutshell.



I thought so but the French chap who sold it me would not buy the explanation that I gave him which was similar to yours and I lost 20 Euro to boot!!!! Pity it was a nice suit tho'.
Rank: Moderator
#379 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:19:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
February Leagues Series 1 and 2 Rewards

Anyone who completed a race in Series 1 (ended Feb. 3) should see the reward pop up the next time you enter the Leagues menu. Series 2 runs through Feb. 10 at 4pm Pacific. Daily rewards for first race and first podium reset at 4pm Pacific.

Series 1 reward: Driver Gear: Be Mine






www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_2_2_18

"Players who participate in Series 2 will win the Carnival Driver Gear suit."

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:21:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#380 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 5:04:10 AM(UTC)
When the winter olympics driver gear will possible to get?
It start's at 9.02.18.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#381 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2018 5:50:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
February Leagues Series 1 and 2 Rewards

Anyone who completed a race in Series 1 (ended Feb. 3) should see the reward pop up the next time you enter the Leagues menu. Series 2 runs through Feb. 10 at 4pm Pacific. Daily rewards for first race and first podium reset at 4pm Pacific.

Series 1 reward: Driver Gear: Be Mine






www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_2_2_18

"Players who participate in Series 2 will win the Carnival Driver Gear suit."



Thanks for warning when the first league is over :/



Rank: D-Class Racing License
#382 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 7:44:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
February Leagues Series 1 and 2 Rewards

Anyone who completed a race in Series 1 (ended Feb. 3) should see the reward pop up the next time you enter the Leagues menu. Series 2 runs through Feb. 10 at 4pm Pacific. Daily rewards for first race and first podium reset at 4pm Pacific.

Series 1 reward: Driver Gear: Be Mine






www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_2_2_18

"Players who participate in Series 2 will win the Carnival Driver Gear suit."


It's good to share the information but if you could share it in time, it would be even better.

You know, many are not English and have trouble with this langage, many only follow this topic for the collection of suits. Which is also the official topic.

I saw that you knew the information since at least 12 days for the Driver Gear ("Be Mine" for Valentines). I find it a shame that you manifest on this topic only when it is too late to recover it 1 day ago. Why not share on this topic before?

You did the same thing with the New Year Suit.

I find it really bad. I know you do not have to do it but if in the future you can warn about this topic as soon as you have the info, it would be really nice.

In any case thank you for your shares.

Do you think we'll be able to unlock this suit ("Be Mine" for Valentines) later for those who missed it? :/

Edited by user Monday, February 5, 2018 7:46:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
 1 user liked this post.
#383 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 11:59:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
February Leagues Series 1 and 2 Rewards

Anyone who completed a race in Series 1 (ended Feb. 3) should see the reward pop up the next time you enter the Leagues menu. Series 2 runs through Feb. 10 at 4pm Pacific. Daily rewards for first race and first podium reset at 4pm Pacific.

Series 1 reward: Driver Gear: Be Mine






www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_2_2_18

"Players who participate in Series 2 will win the Carnival Driver Gear suit."


It's good to share the information but if you could share it in time, it would be even better.

You know, many are not English and have trouble with this langage, many only follow this topic for the collection of suits. Which is also the official topic.

I saw that you knew the information since at least 12 days for the Driver Gear ("Be Mine" for Valentines). I find it a shame that you manifest on this topic only when it is too late to recover it 1 day ago. Why not share on this topic before?

You did the same thing with the New Year Suit.

I find it really bad. I know you do not have to do it but if in the future you can warn about this topic as soon as you have the info, it would be really nice.

In any case thank you for your shares.

Do you think we'll be able to unlock this suit ("Be Mine" for Valentines) later for those who missed it? :/


It was shared before
https://forums.forzamoto...ebruary.aspx#post_865796
It even shows it in game when it started

Do you need to be spoonfed for everything

Edited by user Monday, February 5, 2018 3:38:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#384 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 3:55:08 PM(UTC)
You did not have to read my comment.

I am not English and I have trouble with English, thanks to Google for translating.

I am very interested in suits and I am this topic but not on others as you do.

I thought that this topic was sufficient itself for all the information of the suits but I'm seeing that I'm wrong because all the information does not arrive in time on this topic and I find it really damaging.

When you say that news arrives In-game, it is true for English but not for others country because they are not translated and are not displayed in English either. You are very lucky you English...
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#385 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 3:56:22 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Trolling removed - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, February 7, 2018 7:03:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#386 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 2:06:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SuperYendor Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - Trolling removed - D]


Couldn’t agree more. When do OTHERS see the suits for anything longer than on a podium for a few seconds after a race win . . .Answer, no where.

Over 300 suits I believe, when that tech energy and great expertise could have been focused on other areas of the game that are currently showing signs of continued faults.

The fact that Crates are available where there’s nothing BUT suits for over 300K, and additional crates being 150 and 200k . . Just for suits and related gear. Seriously . . . Are we so vain that we need to see ourselves in some bogus suit that we can’t even see in the game itself . . What a waste of both talent (the developers etc) and gamers winnings and effort... all wasted on suits we’ll never see other than a few basic moments . .

Edited by user Wednesday, February 7, 2018 7:06:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#387 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 4:08:49 AM(UTC)
I just completed the whole singleplayer and got tuxedo suit. Is that only available by completing game or can you get it out of loot boxes etc..
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#388 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 4:28:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DriftingSnail97 Go to Quoted Post
I just completed the whole singleplayer and got tuxedo suit. Is that only available by completing game or can you get it out of loot boxes etc..


AFAIK, it is only available by completing the single player portion.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#389 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 4:38:37 AM(UTC)
Have all of the Halo gear codes been sent out? I never saw one and I definitely played MCC before the deadline.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#390 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 4:45:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SuperYendor Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - Trolling removed - D]


Do you really think the people who code the game are the same one who design the suits? lol

All the code guys probably did with regards to the suits was animating the driver. The rest is up to their art team.

And it's far from useless. Nothing more enjoyable than racing vintage cars with vintage suits.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 7, 2018 7:06:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#391 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 5:27:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SuperYendor Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - Trolling removed - D]


Couldn’t agree more. When do OTHERS see the suits for anything longer than on a podium for a few seconds after a race win . . .Answer, no where.

Over 300 suits I believe, when that tech energy and great expertise could have been focused on other areas of the game that are currently showing signs of continued faults.

The fact that Crates are available where there’s nothing BUT suits for over 300K, and additional crates being 150 and 200k . . Just for suits and related gear. Seriously . . . Are we so vain that we need to see ourselves in some bogus suit that we can’t even see in the game itself . . What a waste of both talent (the developers etc) and gamers winnings and effort... all wasted on suits we’ll never see other than a few basic moments . .


You can preview everyone in the driver list before the race. It doesn't matter when and where others can see you. I change my own suit for my own enjoyment. To me the suits are a fun little addition and changes things up instead of having the same driver in car every race. Customization is huge and even non racers like my wife look at the suit selection.

-k

Edited by user Wednesday, February 7, 2018 7:06:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#392 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 8:15:07 AM(UTC)
Is there a Ferrari driver gear? I've seen almost everything but this one.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve





Rank: S-Class Racing License
#393 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 10:06:07 AM(UTC)
Real quick: do you have to actually do well in a series to get the reward, or just participate? And what does participating entail? Are there a specific amount of races in each series? Aplogies for my noobiness.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#394 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 10:13:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SimRacerQ Go to Quoted Post
Is there a Ferrari driver gear? I've seen almost everything but this one.


Nope, nor Ford.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#395 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 10:13:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Real quick: do you have to actually do well in a series to get the reward, or just participate? And what does participating entail? Are there a specific amount of races in each series? Aplogies for my noobiness.


AFAIK, in order to get the reward for each series you only have to get the full amount of points for the series. Most series are either 4 or 6 races.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#396 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:27:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Real quick: do you have to actually do well in a series to get the reward, or just participate? And what does participating entail? Are there a specific amount of races in each series? Aplogies for my noobiness.


AFAIK, in order to get the reward for each series you only have to get the full amount of points for the series. Most series are either 4 or 6 races.


Thanks, Stang.

However to me -- again, League noobie -- "full amount of points" suggests I need to win every race. Do I have that right?
Rank: Driver's License
#397 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:42:42 AM(UTC)
It say too unlock original forza 1 suit at TIER 11 in forza hub,Well I'm TIER 11 its still locked,I've even have even completed most of the forza games,

Edited by user Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:49:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#398 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:48:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BIG E boy Go to Quoted Post
How too unlock original forza 1 suit?
It say too unlock original forza 1 suit at TIER 11 in forza hub,Well I'm TIER 11 its still locked

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]


You needed to be at tier 11 when you first Started playing fm7
Rank: Racing Legend
#399 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:50:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Real quick: do you have to actually do well in a series to get the reward, or just participate? And what does participating entail? Are there a specific amount of races in each series? Aplogies for my noobiness.


AFAIK, in order to get the reward for each series you only have to get the full amount of points for the series. Most series are either 4 or 6 races.


Thanks, Stang.

However to me -- again, League noobie -- "full amount of points" suggests I need to win every race. Do I have that right?


No you dont need to win every race
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#400 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:52:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Real quick: do you have to actually do well in a series to get the reward, or just participate? And what does participating entail? Are there a specific amount of races in each series? Aplogies for my noobiness.


AFAIK, in order to get the reward for each series you only have to get the full amount of points for the series. Most series are either 4 or 6 races.


Thanks, Stang.

However to me -- again, League noobie -- "full amount of points" suggests I need to win every race. Do I have that right?


I have only interest in completing ONE RACE per Season and get the Award per season, i.e. up to 4, and the Big Prize car at the end of the Leagues for competing in them.

I have no interest except just finishing the race for the Award at the end of the week to get 3 suits and two cars in the February Leagues and will do the same 'til it changes, hopefully never!
35 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error