37 Pages<<2223242526>>PrevNext
 6 users liked this post.
#576 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 12:12:38 PM(UTC)
One of the major contributions to this mess is the absence of any communication from Turn 10, which leads to all these speculations. In fact we don´t know what went wrong and if anything is being done to get things back on track. FM 7 had troubles from day 1 and will have for some time, I fear.
 1 user liked this post.
#577 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 12:29:37 PM(UTC)
In terms of communication - whilst not great - there is a stickied post from Soy in the troubleshooting section saying they're looking in to the issue of some players only seeing the one challenge & progress not updating for some players.

There is also a post in tech support which a lot of players are leaving feedback about their issues with this Forzathon

https://forums.forzamoto...ess-XBOX.aspx#post869974

Might be worth a few of you who have posted in here adding a comment to that thread with which format you are on and what issue you're experiencing. If like me you can only see the one challenge - maybe the more posters the more seriously they will take it. I don't know if the tech guys look at the Gen discussion forum - I couldn't necessarily blame them if they didn't on some days.

Hopefully they sort this out before the challenge is due to end.
#578 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 12:52:48 PM(UTC)
I have finally done the Ford challenge (was slow to register race results as usual), but the other two haven't appeared for me (tried with PC and console). Like many have already stated before, it is probably account related problem. I did some experimenting today and my conclusion is the same. I tried with a new save file on PC (same XBL account) and nothing. Later I made a completely new dummy XBL account on the Xbox One S and all the forzathon events showed up there.
#579 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 2:52:59 PM(UTC)
Looks like they extended the Forzathon events.
January 23rd - February 23rd.
It seems to be a bigger problem ;)
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 6 users liked this post.
#580 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 4:41:57 PM(UTC)
"Everyone should be seeing three Forzathons. We know what the problem is, we're going to issue a fix that - fingers crossed - will be in the February 19th content update. We're going to extend the Forzathons so anyone who missed them can get them." - Mechberg in the livestream just now

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_2_2_18

Quote:
our February content update will be released on Monday, February 19, and will feature the latest car pack for Forza 7, as well as the latest game updates. Look for more details in the near future.
Forza 7 #Forzathon Update
Last week we added three new #Forzathon events to Forza Motorsport 7. Since the launch of these events we have been investigating an issue where some players were not able to see the full list of new #Forzathon events. We have since identified the root cause of this issue and will be issuing a fix in our February update. After this issue is corrected, we’ll be extending current and adding new #Forzathon events to the game. Until that time, we will be leaving the current #Forzathon events in place. We apologize to those players who are currently unable to see the full list of events. Look for more information on our #Forzathon plans in Forza Motorsport 7 in the near future.

Edited by user Friday, February 2, 2018 5:52:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#581 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 4:46:05 PM(UTC)
Fantastic! Thanks for the extension so those of us that can't get them now can hopefully get them then.
 1 user liked this post.
#582 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 5:38:17 PM(UTC)
If it gets fixed Feb 19, and ends Feb 23, that's a pretty short duration which is also so far from now!
 1 user liked this post.
#583 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 5:41:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: blaqshaq Go to Quoted Post
If it gets fixed Feb 19, and ends Feb 23, that's a pretty short duration which is also so far from now!

Okay but you read the rest of the post stating the deadline would be extended for those having issues right?

If not, I'll highlight it here for your viewing pleasure:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
"Everyone should be seeing three Forzathons. We know what the problem is, we're going to issue a fix that - fingers crossed - will be in the February 19th content update. We're going to extend the Forzathons so anyone who missed them can get them." - Mechberg in the livestream just now

Edited by user Friday, February 2, 2018 5:43:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
 3 users liked this post.
#584 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 5:48:20 PM(UTC)
"fingers crossed" doesn't sound too optimistic.
:D
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 1 user liked this post.
#585 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 6:15:53 PM(UTC)
Very nice to see in the week in review that the issues will be corrected on February 19th with the update.
 2 users liked this post.
#586 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 6:44:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
"fingers crossed" doesn't sound too optimistic.
:D

Because they had their fingers crossed the first time around and look where that got them. While we are not to blame we probably didn't help with our constant nagging about - Where is the Forzathon?????????? etc. With the benefit of hindsight, I am thinking they were having troubles even before it went live.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#587 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 7:04:42 PM(UTC)
Ok I got on FM7 the other day saw had new Forzathon, I went to it, and I have only 1 forzathon show up which is Forza World Tour to get the 1932 Ford De Luxe, well I just went to check achievements and seen there's 2 other Forzathons that's not showing on my game, how can I fix this? I don't want to miss out on them, please someone help! I'm lost as to what the problem is
#588 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 7:15:26 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, February 2, 2018 7:24:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#589 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 7:38:24 PM(UTC)
I am only seeing one forzathon. I completed it and got the achievement. Went back to get the 32 Ford and it shows that I have not completed the last challenge... so this is being fixed on the 19th?

2013 HRPT long hauler in my 45th Anniversary SS!!!
#590 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 8:29:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xZeroxChillx Go to Quoted Post
I am only seeing one forzathon. I completed it and got the achievement. Went back to get the 32 Ford and it shows that I have not completed the last challenge... so this is being fixed on the 19th?

Try redoing the last race
A lot of people have said this popped the car

That's different than the issues being fixed on the 19th
#591 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 8:44:55 PM(UTC)
This is officially weird. I logged in with my alternate account and I see three forzathons. I log out and log in with my primary account and I see one forzathon. I wouldn't mind doing the forzathon with my alternate account if I could gift the rewards to my primary account but there is no way of doing that. I did a hard reset of my system to see if it fixed the problem and it did not.

It is nice to see that Turn 10 admits there is a problem. If it is fixed on February 19th, I hope they extend the date passed the 23rd. I'll be out of town and would miss the event. It is a very short window given many people have been given weeks to do it.

I find it hard to believe Turn 10 hasn't fixed the problem with forzathons yet. It has been going on since the forzathons started.
#592 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 8:46:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xZeroxChillx Go to Quoted Post

Try redoing the last race
A lot of people have said this popped the car

That's different than the issues being fixed on the 19th

I agree. I've had this happen to me.
#593 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 10:16:21 PM(UTC)
Nothing ever shows up on my Forzathone , never since opening FM7 . . But I was in FM6 ok . . Will try again . . But to date, it’s just says ... coming soon. Yeah, really . . Have I done something wrong or not do something period? Well that’s weird, now I see 3 events, but how do you access them . . I can’t see where or how to activate them . . Any help welcomed . .

Edited by user Friday, February 2, 2018 10:23:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#594 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 11:23:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post
Nothing ever shows up on my Forzathone , never since opening FM7 . . But I was in FM6 ok . . Will try again . . But to date, it’s just says ... coming soon. Yeah, really . . Have I done something wrong or not do something period? Well that’s weird, now I see 3 events, but how do you access them . . I can’t see where or how to activate them . . Any help welcomed . .

You set up your challenges in free play and then do them as per the required tasks
Similar to how it was done in fh3

So set up a race at bathurst for 5 laps..i did 6
Choose a Holden..Aussie Fords dont work
Do the race ..then press continue and set up the next challenge
Done

Edited by user Friday, February 2, 2018 11:27:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#595 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 11:43:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post

You set up your challenges in free play and then do them as per the required tasks
Similar to how it was done in fh3

So set up a race at bathurst for 5 laps..i did 6
Choose a Holden..Aussie Fords dont work
Do the race ..then press continue and set up the next challenge
Done

Thanks mate, most appreciated.

Yeah, turn 10 have made ALL Aussie Fords American, for some ungodly reason, even making one of the Hooligans Holden’s an American Vehicle . . .crazy eh . . .ill give the m a try this evening . . . Again, thanks . .
 2 users liked this post.
#596 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 11:52:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShakezTheHustla Go to Quoted Post
Ok I got on FM7 the other day saw had new Forzathon, I went to it, and I have only 1 forzathon show up which is Forza World Tour to get the 1932 Ford De Luxe, well I just went to check achievements and seen there's 2 other Forzathons that's not showing on my game, how can I fix this? I don't want to miss out on them, please someone help! I'm lost as to what the problem is

“Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.”

T10 is aware of this problem, no need to panic. I'm sure they will come up with some sort of solution so that everyone can get the achievement/car/driver gear.
#597 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 12:03:55 AM(UTC)
Great news ! Thanks Turn 10 :)
 1 user liked this post.
#598 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 12:43:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Braindead NL Go to Quoted Post

“Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.”

T10 is aware of this problem, no need to panic. I'm sure they will come up with some sort of solution so that everyone can get the achievement/car/driver gear.

And if Shakez had read the thread before posting he would have seen that it will be fixed with the update on Feb 19th ( yeh 2 weeks away) and the time will be extended

All mentioned in the Week in Review as well as MantroMax posting about 6 or 7 posts above Shakez posts

Edited by user Saturday, February 3, 2018 12:44:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#599 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 12:53:23 AM(UTC)

And if Shakez had read the thread before posting he would have seen that it will be fixed with the update on Feb 19th ( yeh 2 weeks away) and the time will be extended

All mentioned in the Week in Review as well as MantroMax posting about 6 or 7 posts above Shakez posts

I do not follow the Week in Review „News“, I guess most of the players do not as well.
Still do not understand why things like that do not get announced in the „News“ tab within the game.
That is where I would expect it to be.

My main interest is with the game, not with all the social media fluff T10 creates around it.
 1 user liked this post.
#600 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 1:01:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Prinz Pils Go to Quoted Post

I do not follow the Week in Review „News“, I guess most of the players do not as well.
Still do not understand why things like that do not get announced in the „News“ tab within the game.
That is where I would expect it to be.

My main interest is with the game, not with all the social media fluff T10 creates around it.

It's posted in this thread too ..top of this page and also in the OP of this thread
If people did actually read before posting but that's too easy, it's easier being lazy

Wish they did use the ingame messaging system but they dont for some reason
And most people still wouldn't read it anyway as has been shown in the past

Edited by user Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:00:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

37 Pages<<2223242526>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error