2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, January 8, 2018 10:02:30 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you all an update that the people who were affected by the issue that happened in November have been taken care of. You need to play through the game to unlock online mode and download your gift. This was sent out around the 20th of December.

If you have reported that you've lost you game after that, I am verifying and gifting back your garage value and credit on hand at the time of the loss. You will only be getting back that amount. I am currently on the 30th of December and gifting in the order they were received.

I want to make it very clear that you will only be getting back credits in the amount of your garage and credits you had from your old saved profile. If you only had three cars that equaled 100k, thats all you will be getting.

We are unable to return any type of progress, tokens, cars, fans, or anything else that isnt CREDITS.

Please read: https://forums.forzamoto...N-ISSUE.aspx#post_731855 for more information on lost game saves.

Thank you,
Nitro Glitter

Edited by user Friday, February 2, 2018 7:54:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

| GT: ZeroD4RK 30#3892 | Forza Support & Safety Engineer |
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 3/30/2046 12:28:53 PM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:12:50 AM(UTC)
Will this also take care of the garage loading issues ....? more and more players reach out about this problem. Im willing to delete my savegame if i get the credits refunded but for some reason i cant even delete my savegame of my console. Could we get more clarity about this? Please?
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:49:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Old Person 89 Go to Quoted Post
Will this also take care of the garage loading issues ....? more and more players reach out about this problem. Im willing to delete my savegame if i get the credits refunded but for some reason i cant even delete my savegame of my console. Could we get more clarity about this? Please?

You should only delete your saved game from everywhere if:
  • Your saved game gets corrupted. This will prevent users from getting the "too many saves" error.

• You are receiving an "invalid profile" message.

If you have an issue with your garage loading time, please make a separate post on the forums so someone can take a look at the issue.

Thank you

Edited by user Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:50:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 3/30/2046 12:28:53 PM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:14:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nitro Glitter Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Old Person 89 Go to Quoted Post

You should only delete your saved game from everywhere if:
  • Your saved game gets corrupted. This will prevent users from getting the "too many saves" error.

• You are receiving an "invalid profile" message.

If you have an issue with your garage loading time, please make a separate post on the forums so someone can take a look at the issue.

Thank you

I did ... and im not getting any answers back about this issue. I have send you a pm aswell with a link to the thread, and no answers. Im not trying to be rude, but it is really frustrating.

#5 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:12:47 PM(UTC)
I don't have any new information on loading issues at this time. When I have anything I will let you guys know.
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:44:54 PM(UTC)
Hey Nitro Glitter,

I am getting the 'too many save files' on the photo mode. Is this a corruption of my profile or an annoying limit like i thought it was? I DO NOT want my profile to be deleted!

Cheers,

BugattiBreno

Edited by user Thursday, January 11, 2018 3:45:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

You Got That Angle? | FH4 | FH5
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 12:35:06 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you all an update that the people who were affected by the issue that happened in November have been taken care of. You need to play through the game to unlock online mode and download your gift. This was sent out around the 20th of December.

If you have reported that you've lost you game after that, I am verifying and gifting back your garage value and credit on hand at the time of the loss. You will only be getting back that amount. I am currently on the 30th of December and gifting in the order they were received.

I want to make it very clear that you will only be getting back credits in the amount of your garage and credits you had from your old saved profile. If you only had three cars that equaled 100k, thats all you will be getting.

We are unable to return any type of progress, tokens, cars, fans, or anything else that isnt CREDITS.

Please read: https://forums.forzamoto...N-ISSUE.aspx#post_731855 for more information on lost game saves.

Thank you,
Nitro Glitter

Hi can you help me i lost my gamesave and all my credits and cars
#8 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 9:02:09 PM(UTC)
I Never Got This Gift, So I Assume Only A Select Amount Of People Whose Files Corrupted Get This I Just Got To Deal With Losing My 100s Of Million Dollar Cars
#9 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 9:14:04 PM(UTC)
@Nitro Glitter, I LOST EVERYTHING ON MY ACCOUNT. I NEED TO KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENED, AND I WANT A FULL REFUND. I CANT EVEN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOST. I JUST WANT IT ALL BACK.
#10 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 3:04:20 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone,

Thank you,
Nitro Glitter

I los my gamesave
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 10:49:31 AM(UTC)
I lost everything but still have some designs and achievements. Posted issue a while back when Forza 7 and 3 went down. Couldn't sync data up. Would really appreciate something. Thanks for everything.
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 2:27:07 PM(UTC)
So this just happened to me, lost everything.

Haven't played the game for a month or two but booted it up this morning to see what the Xbox One X Enhanced update looked like.

Game started again, wanted me to do the tutorial.

Sent an email.

I know [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] happens but I'm suprised that this issue has been going on for this long!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 16, 2018 9:54:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:17:01 PM(UTC)
I used to play FH3 a lot, but now I'm playing the FM7, whatever, I went to play FH3, the game conected normal in my acc, but it restarted from the 0 (driving the Centenario), I dont know why, I didn't do anything wrong to get this, I just WANT MY CARS AND MONEY BACK OR A FULL REFUND!!!!!!
#14 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 7:14:27 AM(UTC)
Hi I lost my data 2 days ago in back to 0 in the game had to start all over again I messaged you and emailed and waiting for an answer to fix this problem or at least get reimburse
#15 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 10:01:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lResPawNeRl Go to Quoted Post
I used to play FH3 a lot, but now I'm playing the FM7, whatever, I went to play FH3, the game conected normal in my acc, but it restarted from the 0 (driving the Centenario), I dont know why, I didn't do anything wrong to get this, I just WANT MY CARS AND MONEY BACK OR A FULL REFUND!!!!!!

Hi,

I am as frustrated as you are. One day, the game started from the very beginning as if I was a new player. The only reply I got from the development team was that they will gift back some cars.

I've worked for several product development companies and customer service is paramount. The way they develop their products (here games) is done a such a way that the end user (us) have no choice but to rely on their way of doing things. (backup, save etc...). We have to put thousands of hours in to their hands. The least they can do when they mess it up is to compensate their customer. This is what my companies do when we have an issue.

They are unable to recover even older save. This is fantastic of the lack of respect they have for their customer. My IT department is more competent that that with their very expensive DR (disaster recovery infrastructure).

I really wonder if the only thing Microsoft and Turn 10 studios will actually understand is a class action. There must be hundreds if not thousands like us who lost hundreds of hours of our time playing with their product and putting our trust in their hands find out they are unable to recover any previous save.

This is very poor.

I have already started to play less and less. Actually, we bought a different console for christmas hoping their competitor will not mess up like them.

It is even more disappointing that their responses are not even personalised. I am only interested how they treat my complaint and not how they treat generally similar complaints.

am I the only one feeling that way? or are all the users teenagers who do not yet fully understand a game is a product with associated services and we have right as consumers.

Best regards

#16 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 11:52:51 PM(UTC)
This is what happened to me. This seems like the right place to state my case and see if I can help be gifted back my earnings.

How it started:

The problem began while in the online freeroam of the game. When events are started you are fast traveled to the start point of the even and then choose your car as you see the rear bumper of your current car in the background. When joining an event, the game would travel me to the event and then show the bumper of my current car, however my list of cars (that I own) to choose from would not show up and after a minute or two I would be kicked from the online session and still stuck staring at the rear of the car until I exited the game manually.

So after this happening once, I restarted the game to find the same issue. After a second restart, the game would not load at all. It brings you to a screen where you must Press A to proceed, then it loads the game up and places you in the garage(festival).

The game would no longer load up my info to set me into the garage(festival). ---- This is mostly what happens when i try now.

After a few restarts, I was able to get into the garage(festival), but when I joined an event I had the same freeze on the bumper and no cars to select loading + Kicked and had to quit the game or if I tried to go to my cars, it would sit there, showing the car I was in (BRZ HE) and not load up my cars, or if it did, it only showed a few and if I tried to choose one, it'd freeze and i'd have to quit the game again.

The times I am able to make it into the festival, I can go drive, and even join online freeroam, but cannot start/join events due to the loading issue.

I tried an uninstall/reinstall of the game only to find the problem still present. I then reset my console (without deleting apps) to factory settings. Deleted the game and reinstalled. Still have the problem.

I then created a second profile on my xbox and tried that to find that it works fine with the other profile. So it has to be something with my profile causing the issue.

Verdict:

I spoke with Jennica V through Microsoft support chat and it seems since it's only my profile and not the game itself, it is in fact a corrupt save file. Which apparently means that in order to correct the issue....... I've gotta lose all of my hours and hours and hours of paint and tuning, not to mention the XP and Credits that I have accumulated.

Her suggestion was that I post on this forum and see what kind of answers may be out there. She also had me take a screenshot of my current credits and xp level (via the pause menu, upper right and upper left) as well as take a photo with my phone.

If these is the correct place, would someone please contact me back via PM so that I can delete my save and be able to play online once again.

Thanks in advance
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 12:50:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KangarooElite Go to Quoted Post
This is what happened to me. This seems like the right place to state my case and see if I can help be gifted back my earnings.

How it started:

The problem began while in the online freeroam of the game. When events are started you are fast traveled to the start point of the even and then choose your car as you see the rear bumper of your current car in the background. When joining an event, the game would travel me to the event and then show the bumper of my current car, however my list of cars (that I own) to choose from would not show up and after a minute or two I would be kicked from the online session and still stuck staring at the rear of the car until I exited the game manually.

So after this happening once, I restarted the game to find the same issue. After a second restart, the game would not load at all. It brings you to a screen where you must Press A to proceed, then it loads the game up and places you in the garage(festival).

The game would no longer load up my info to set me into the garage(festival). ---- This is mostly what happens when i try now.

After a few restarts, I was able to get into the garage(festival), but when I joined an event I had the same freeze on the bumper and no cars to select loading + Kicked and had to quit the game or if I tried to go to my cars, it would sit there, showing the car I was in (BRZ HE) and not load up my cars, or if it did, it only showed a few and if I tried to choose one, it'd freeze and i'd have to quit the game again.

The times I am able to make it into the festival, I can go drive, and even join online freeroam, but cannot start/join events due to the loading issue.

I tried an uninstall/reinstall of the game only to find the problem still present. I then reset my console (without deleting apps) to factory settings. Deleted the game and reinstalled. Still have the problem.

I then created a second profile on my xbox and tried that to find that it works fine with the other profile. So it has to be something with my profile causing the issue.

Verdict:

I spoke with Jennica V through Microsoft support chat and it seems since it's only my profile and not the game itself, it is in fact a corrupt save file. Which apparently means that in order to correct the issue....... I've gotta lose all of my hours and hours and hours of paint and tuning, not to mention the XP and Credits that I have accumulated.

Her suggestion was that I post on this forum and see what kind of answers may be out there. She also had me take a screenshot of my current credits and xp level (via the pause menu, upper right and upper left) as well as take a photo with my phone.

If these is the correct place, would someone please contact me back via PM so that I can delete my save and be able to play online once again.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

It seems that Microsoft or Turn 10 have no longer any interest in helping their customers. I made complains and it is like talking to a wall.
This is highly frustrating. I have not played FH3 or any of their game. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. Never seen so poor customer service.
am I the only one feeling things. Are you all teenagers who don t care about your rights and how big corporations use you?
We pay for a service we do not get...

I can t express how frustrated I am with them.

Edited by user Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:38:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 10:04:33 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Spam removed - D]

Edited by user Thursday, February 8, 2018 10:13:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error