35 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#251 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:34:47 PM(UTC)
I have only seen one person online using that suit and that was 2 months ago. It's either a very, very rare crate drop or some sort of achievement award. I have gotten the other two AI suits multiple times but still haven't seen the illusive Rossi suit yet.
#252 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 9:14:15 AM(UTC)
I received the JD and Kait gift messages however they are no where to be found in my driver suits. Anyone else having this issue?

I also got the code for the GOW4 outfit but that one shows up just fine
#253 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 11:05:28 AM(UTC)
On PC --> OK
On Xbox One X --> KO
#254 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 6:50:00 PM(UTC)
FM7 Driver Gear from watching The Game Awards

The Game Awards are live now on www.mixer.com/thegameawards (preshow started 5:30pm Pacific Thursday night, show began 6pm). Geoff Keighley announced during the pre-show that by watching the stream, viewers will be able to get Forza 7 Driver Gear.

https://twitter.com/WatchMixer/status/938952924239224832
"The MixPot includes Goat Simulator, A Halo Wars 2 Leader, Forza Driver Suit, and Warframe DLC! You'll see the MixPot contents appear in your "Ready To Install" section of your Xbox. Be aware, it can take up a week to arrive."

https://twitter.com/Koen...tatus/939351450970476544

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:11:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#255 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 9:27:05 PM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_12_8_17

Quote:

HALO SUITS ANNOUNCE
First up it was Gears of War showing up in Forza Motorsport 7 with awesome Gears-themed Driver Gear suits. Now our buddies at 343 Industries are getting in on the fun, Halo-style! We’ve got three Halo-themed Driver Gear suits available in Forza Motorsport 7 and they can be yours just for playing Halo or Forza 7. Here’s what you need to know:

Halo Driver Gear
To get this amazing Halo Driver Gear, all you need to do is have played Halo 5: Guardians, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and/or Halo Wars 2 before November 31, 2017. We’ll be sending out codes beginning later this month and code distribution will run through January of next year. If you haven’t played one of these Halo games yet, log on before December 31 of this year to make sure you’re included in the final code distribution. Eligible players will receive codes for the Halo Driver Gear suit via an Xbox Live Message, so make sure to check your messages.

In addition to the Halo suit, we’ve got two additional Driver Gear featuring a pair of familiar, heavy-duty characters.

Master Chief and Olympia Vale Gear
What could be better than suiting up in Spartan armor, getting behind the wheel of an incredibly fast car, and letting her rip? Talk about the ultimate power fantasy! That’s just what you’ll be able to do with these two character-specific suits. First up is the Master Chief Driver Gear suit, giving players the chance to dress up as the iconic star of the Halo series. If a powerful red is more your style, you can also earn the Driver Gear suit inspired by Olympia Vale, Spartan member of Fireteam Osiris. No matter which you choose, you’ll be ready for any encounter on the track.

To get both the Master Chief and the Olympia Vale Driver Gear suits, all you need to do is participate in any of the following Rivals events in Forza Motorsport 7 before January 3, 2018:

· December Car Pack Challenge (Community Featured Events)
· December Bounty Hunter (Community Featured Events – Available December 11)
· Make a Run (Community Featured Events)
· Cold Runner (VIP Events)

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:15:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#256 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:57:05 AM(UTC)
If I move from tier 9 to tier 10 after starting Forza 7, will I still get the driver gear for tier 10 (Forza 2 suit) and then subsequently the same with tier 11 and the Forza 1 suit?
 1 user liked this post.
#257 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 11:12:08 AM(UTC)
I don't believe so. Pretty sure the reward is only based on your current tier at the first time you start the game.
#258 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 11:46:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Wildcat Go to Quoted Post
I don't believe so. Pretty sure the reward is only based on your current tier at the first time you start the game.

That! it's really a shame :(
 1 user liked this post.
#259 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 5:28:06 PM(UTC)
Not going to lie, I would love as a reward to be able to mix match the outfit. There's enough items of clothing there to be able to do it. Chose the gloves, chose the helmet, the suit, the shoes and the HANS system. Imagine the craziness that could be done with a suit editor though. Dreams would come true.
#260 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 12:38:10 AM(UTC)
Sorry if I missed, but has anyone got the Tanner Foust gear yet? If so, how?
#261 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 9:19:49 AM(UTC)
Redeemed Xbox live code for the Gears of War driver gear and installed said package. The driver gear is not showing up in-game and my tab is showing one new gear available, but none are marked as new. Thoughts?
Thank you for your time and attention.
#262 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2017 4:14:57 PM(UTC)
any images of all the listed names? i'd love to see what the driver gears look like before i pick em as rewards. My current and Fave is Revenge lol!

Edited by user Friday, December 15, 2017 4:15:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#263 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 11:51:39 AM(UTC)
Putting in exclusive content like this while the game is so buggy is what really makes them so super-duper rare and special because even if you complete the one race the game tells you to, you might still end up getting nothing
'Storm Chaser' achievement not unlocking
#264 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:44:55 AM(UTC)
I've haven't sen anyone wearing it online I'm currently 168 and have spent countless millions on crates that meet the requirements to unlock the suit. I was wondering if anyone has actually got this suit if its obtainable or am i just really unlucky.
#265 Posted : Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:36:53 AM(UTC)
I have yet to notice any results for help or actual progress on the E3 suit codes, so I am curious as to what is going on there. I had input my code just after E3 had finished and it said it would download to my system but it is not working for me.

Also, I have recently noticed a couple of suits that I feel should be in the game and for some reason are not. They are as follows:

Track - Daytona International Speedway

Manufacturer - Ford

For now, I wanted to point out these issues with the driver gear of the game. They are of a small concern to me since I am having little to no problems with the game at this time.

I hope Turn 10 can find the time to fix and add the suits as necessary in the near future
#266 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 11:06:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PTG Wildcat Go to Quoted Post

That! it's really a shame :(

Lame. I get being rewarded when you first start the game. But for something like this that is based on loyalty, you should be able to unlock them as you move up afterwards. I mean I play a bit of each of the Xbox One releases just about daily (FH2, FH3, F5, F6 and now F7) so it seems odd to reward loyalty only at initial launch Think I was something like 500 pts from tier 10 when I first started the game not knowing anything about the driver gear (Somehow I managed to miss all media and advertisements for this one release) And now I am obviously tier 10. Oh well.

Edited by user Thursday, December 21, 2017 11:10:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#267 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 11:59:32 AM(UTC)
I am after the locked suits that I passed on and had cars instead very early on in the game when levelling up, eg Prague, Audi etc. When and where do they crop up again? I am * Level with 637 cars in the garage and collector Level 36(?) but suits no longer show up or when I buy a crate I already have them. Also, any news on the glitched ones that never appeared like the XBOX Live suit?
 1 user liked this post.
#268 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 1:20:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I am after the locked suits that I passed on and had cars instead very early on in the game when levelling up, eg Prague, Audi etc. When and where do they crop up again? I am * Level with 637 cars in the garage and collector Level 36(?) but suits no longer show up or when I buy a crate I already have them. Also, any news on the glitched ones that never appeared like the XBOX Live suit?

Have you tried buying the less expensive loot crates?

🇨🇦
#269 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:34:29 PM(UTC)
Yes I have tried the crate route and only got ONE I had not already got, I think it was the Genesis version (the really old one). I have all the Country suits and missing a small handful of the Manufacturer (2) & Track (5) suits, I am missing about 55ish from the Patterns and Favourites/Forza All in total that will not show up no matter what I try!

Update.......now got another 18 after even a lot, lot more crates! Now have a certain Michael Muller in the wardrobe!

Edited by user Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:11:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#270 Posted : Sunday, December 24, 2017 2:15:26 PM(UTC)
is it just me or is the forza motorsport 7 event driver gear aka pax suit not showing up ingame ? i have it installed etc etc tried varity methods but still not showing up, all other codes i have activated for suits are showing up
#271 Posted : Sunday, December 24, 2017 2:18:25 PM(UTC)
btw does anyone also have picture of all the promotion suits ?
#272 Posted : Sunday, December 24, 2017 2:44:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thokl92 Go to Quoted Post
btw does anyone also have picture of all the promotion suits ?

I have compiled from the internet and, I think, from the first part of this sequence of pages a 7 page WORD document with ALL the ones I know of/others known of or actually I have running in game.
Problem...........I have no idea how to send it to you for your perusal.

Edited by user Sunday, December 24, 2017 2:45:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#273 Posted : Sunday, December 24, 2017 2:50:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thokl92 Go to Quoted Post
is it just me or is the forza motorsport 7 event driver gear aka pax suit not showing up ingame ? i have it installed etc etc tried varity methods but still not showing up, all other codes i have activated for suits are showing up

From my 'research' the E3 & PAX West - "Road Trip" (white suit with the 'Event Pass' around neck) are both the same, so have you purchased/obtained both and expected different suits?
I have had this problem with a branded US & Canadian suit... they were the same on screen in game but on the hard drive they were labelled US/CAN respectively.
#274 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:35:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Gingerbread Man Driver Gear for Leagues Series 1

Anyone who completed a race in Series 1 (ended Dec. 16) should see the reward pop up the next time you enter the Leagues menu.

Gift: "Stay Frosty" Snowman Driver Gear suit
Players should find the Snowman Driver Gear suit to download in their Message Center Gifts tab.

December League Rewards
Participants in December Leagues, which ended 12/30, should see pop up rewards the next time they enter the Leagues menu:

• "Wolf Pack" Driver Gear for Series 3, with New Years theme, grouped under Pop Culture.
  • 2000 BMW Z8 for the Season Reward.

#Forzathon starting December 18

Current challenges:

#Forzathon Heavy Duty Steering ends Jan. 12
1) Complete a Race with Braking Line Only
2) Complete a Lap on Spa at night
3) Complete a Race in a Forza Group Rally Division car in the Rain
Completed all challenges to win the Freezer Burn Driver Suit

[/quote]

Edited by user Wednesday, February 14, 2018 12:17:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#275 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:08:07 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Follow the instructions from our New Year's Eve livestream for a chance to get our New Year's Driver Gear suit!

Brian

[Mod Edit - MM. "Party On" suit]

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:17:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

35 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error