12 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 9:03:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
and as usual people still complain
why has this forum became so toxic

I assume because of the poor job Turn 10 have done on this game and the poor communication with their fans and community over the past number of years. Sadly, when you have a developer that doesn't seem to care about their fans, the community either turns toxic or rebels which is what's happening. It's due to negligence on Turn 10's behalf.

However, tying to cheer up the mood, I do like this months Forzathon. The F12Berlinetta is one of my favourite Ferrari's and that driver gear looks pretty cool.

Do agree about the poor communication
Be nice if more info was shared when things are delayed
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 9:05:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
I really don't think you have to reboot your game every time to get them to pop. I think it's more a matter of time then anything. Most of mine didn't register right away so I just went down the line to the next challenge and by the time I got back to the top it advanced. I completed them all on my Xbox w/o rebooting.

That's exactly how I've done every forzathon in fm7 so far
By the time you finish the event of the next challenge the last one has updated..no reboots required
#128 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 9:17:25 PM(UTC)
All done now, few restarts here and there. If you wait long enough you may not have to restart. As I said YMMV. First time to collect Aston failed but went back in and I got it.
#129 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 9:41:31 PM(UTC)
Most of these went as planned this go round except the 57 Chevy ....... it did not register and after finishing all challenges except for my very last one I was greeted with a "coming soon" again and had to reboot and all was well after that
....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
 4 users liked this post.
#130 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 9:44:32 PM(UTC)

Best advice is to not complain about people complaining or they will start to complain about it.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#131 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 9:51:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HipHopHead80 Go to Quoted Post
I really don't think you have to reboot your game every time to get them to pop. I think it's more a matter of time then anything. Most of mine didn't register right away so I just went down the line to the next challenge and by the time I got back to the top it advanced. I completed them all on my Xbox w/o rebooting.

That's exactly how I've done every forzathon in fm7 so far
By the time you finish the event of the next challenge the last one has updated..no reboots required

Just didn't want to chance it. I think I tried that last Forzathon and it didn't work. I believe it is just a delay and a game restart forces it and it was cutting into my league time lol

Edited by user Monday, December 18, 2017 9:53:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#132 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 10:21:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RavingLunatic01 Go to Quoted Post

Best advice is to not complain about people complaining or they will start to complain about it.

And then we will have people complaining about people complaining about people complaining lol

Can i complain that there's too many challenges to be done all at once..i wont get them all finished with all 4 of my gamertags by the end of the day lol

But so far all challenges done without issue
Got the aston after the next event after it was completed
No restarts required..yet
 1 user liked this post.
#133 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 10:48:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RavingLunatic01 Go to Quoted Post

And then we will have people complaining about people complaining about people complaining lol

Can i complain that there's too many challenges to be done all at once..i wont get them all finished with all 4 of my gamertags by the end of the day lol

But so far all challenges done without issue
Got the aston after the next event after it was completed
No restarts required..yet

I got the 3 cars and a frosty suit which is ideal for me when I am cranky. I wouldn't call this forum toxic most people are pretty good. I would go with "testing" but some of the complaints are justified and a newcomer turns up with the same gripe and it all starts up again like a neighborhood dispute It can be a bit like a revolving door that won't stop till it is fixed. I hate to say it but communication could go a long way to averting this situation.

Okay so moving right along - When is the next Forzathon? I want the 32 Ford

Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#134 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:18:24 AM(UTC)
All challenges work and any that get stuck, you just need to complete any other event and it will progress. Even a 30 sec timed race or 1 lap circuit race.

However, this site says the batch of challenges that were removed on Xbox have a Jan 1, 2020 start date (743 days from now)
https://www.trueachievem...-Motorsport-7/challenges

I'm sure these will be active soon, will wait and see.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:19:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#135 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:09:19 AM(UTC)
Current challenges:

#Forzathon Coming to Town ends Jan. 5
1) Complete 3 laps in Prague
2) Complete 3 Laps in Rio de Janerio
3) Complete a Race on the Dubai City Circuit
Completed all challenges to win the 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato

#Forzathon Heavy Duty Steering ends Jan. 12
1) Complete a Race with Braking Line Only
2) Complete a Lap on Spa at night
3) Complete a Race in a Forza Group Rally Division car in the Rain
Completed all challenges to win the Freezer Burn Driver Suit

#Forzathon Meet and Greet ends Jan. 12
1) Change your Driver Gear
2) Complete a Drag Race
3) Complete 5 Laps on the Test Track Airfield
Completed all challenges to win the 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT

#Forzathon World Tour Part 1 ends Jan. 12
1) Complete 3 laps on Brands Hatch in a British Car
2) Got at least 120 mph at Homestead Miami in the 1957 Chevy Bel Air
3) Complete a Race on Suzuka in the '92 Honda NSX-R
Completed all challenges to win the 2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta

Visible on Xbox Achievements, dates TBA:

#Forzathon Seasons Greeetings
Completed all challenges to receive the Snowman Driver Gear

#Forzathon Forza World Tour 2
Completed all challenges to receive the 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe!

#Forzathon Competitive Edge
Completed all Challenges to win the 2015 Mercedes Benz-AMG GT S

#Forzathon Birth of a Legacy
Completed all challenges to win the 2014 Infiniti Q 50 Eau Rouge

#Forzathon Creative Corner
Completed all challenges to earn the Motion Capture Driver Gear

Edited by user Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:52:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#136 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:15:05 AM(UTC)
so it's working now?
#137 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:22:42 AM(UTC)
The challenges started working about 12 hours ago. If you do what the challenge instructs but don't see the Reward immediately, complete another race and that should make the last Forzathon Reward you earned pop up.
#138 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:42:41 AM(UTC)
Coming To Town / Heavy Duty Steering / Meet and Greet / Forza World Tour Part 1 are all working up to a point.

The challenges in themselves are easy and I was surprised how quickly the achievements popped up. But no cars or driver suit and delays on the progress bars updating. As usual I opted for Next Race but no luck. It seems you either have to complete the next race, whatever the game picks or your choice, or restart the console.

Twice I got the message "Failed to claim your Forzathon rewards. Please try later." Looks like actually doing the next race or rebooting the console fixes the problem. I've now got 2 exclusive cars plus a Jaguar offered by the Specialty Dealer a couple of weeks ago and a driver suit "The cold never bothered me anyway". Let it go.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:45:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#139 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:52:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
Coming To Town / Heavy Duty Steering / Meet and Greet / Forza World Tour Part 1 are all working up to a point.

The challenges in themselves are easy and I was surprised how quickly the achievements popped up. But no cars or driver suit and delays on the progress bars updating. As usual I opted for Next Race but no luck. It seems you either have to complete the next race, whatever the game picks or your choice, or restart the console.

Twice I got the message "Failed to claim your Forzathon rewards. Please try later." Looks like actually doing the next race or rebooting the console fixes the problem. I've now got 2 exclusive cars plus a Jaguar offered by the Specialty Dealer a couple of weeks ago and a driver suit "The cold never bothered me anyway". Let it go.

I got the fail too but a restart of the game brings it up. I am guessing it will be the same for many.

#140 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 5:00:13 AM(UTC)
All current Forzathon challenges are showing up in game now. I was able to get the Jag and Aston without having to restart at all. Haven't completed the Ferrari or driver gear events yet.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 19, 2017 5:25:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#141 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 5:01:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The challenges started working about 12 hours ago. If you do what the challenge instructs but don't see the Reward immediately, complete another race and that should make the last Forzathon Reward you earned pop up.

I was online last night ( less than 12 hours ago) and forzathon was still greyed out with a coming soon notation.
#142 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:07:24 AM(UTC)
chevy bel air 1957?? where is ? i can only rent it

Edited by user Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:09:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#143 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:32:28 AM(UTC)
i've done all the challenges but i didnt receive the prizes for " completing everything " , just the single prizes of the forzathons..
#144 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:11:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NitroDrift DK Go to Quoted Post
i've done all the challenges but i didnt receive the prizes for " completing everything " , just the single prizes of the forzathons..

3 cars and a suit? One of the cars does not get awarded for some of us till you restart the game and open Forzathon again.

#145 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:18:04 AM(UTC)
didnt need to restart, just another race for having all the single forzathon prizes ... but the prizes for completing all the forzathons didnt show up ( the ford..ecc )
#146 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:22:17 AM(UTC)
I think that's a whole other set of Forzathon's that are presumably getting released over the xmas period. Max mentions them showing on xbox achievements but not that they are live currently
#147 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:36:32 AM(UTC)
HEAVY DUTY STEERING - Challenge 1 - Complete a race with braking line only.
Seems this won't register when using a Braking line only mod card. Tried it on my and my son's account and no-go.
#148 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:46:24 AM(UTC)
didnt need to restart, just another race for having all the single forzathon prizes ... but the prizes for completing all the forzathons didnt show up ( the ford..ecc )

That is a different set of challenges that hasn't been activated yet.

There is no reward for completing all the Forzathons, just one reward for each one.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#149 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:48:22 AM(UTC)
chevy bel air 1957?? where is ? i can only rent it

Chevrolet dealer, Hot Rod Revival division.

#150 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:52:09 AM(UTC)

As DamMe2006 has mentioned the Ford etc is another Forzathon and not released yet. There is a little confusion because pics seem to be showing early and bundled into one post but more likely to be putting things in place for over the Christmas break and we just got a little too excited.

12 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error