This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 8:24:29 AM(UTC)
Anyone have a list over the different badges?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:01:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
APEX FAQ: PLAYERCARD BADGES

Badges are icons you can choose to display for others to see next to your gamertag on leaderboards and display above your Drivatar.

Four of the Achievements require equipping Badges, which can be found under the Driver Record menu. For Milestone badges, players unlock the Bronze level of each badge after a certain number (#) of specified tasks and then will be notified which number you need to accumulate for the Silver level of that badge, and so on with Gold and Platinum level. The badge art work will remain the same but you'll see a line at the bottom of the badge change color for each level. For instance, you need to drive 25 miles to unlock the Bronze level badge for that milestone.

Milestone Badges
  • Welcome to Forza Motorsport 6: Apex
  • Complete a race on every track configuration at Rio
  • Complete a race on every track configuration at Sebring
  • Complete a race on every track configuration at Spa
  • Complete a race on every track configuration at Yas Marina
  • Complete a race on every track configuration at Top Gear
  • Complete the Initial Experience
  • Earn # Million Race Points
  • Reach Tier # in Forza Rewards
  • Drive # miles
  • Gain # Perfect Passes
  • Earn # race wins
  • Complete # Bonus Objectives
  • Drive # different cars
  • Reach # Driver (Amateur, Professional, Veteran, Champion)
  • Complete # different events
  • Lead # laps in races

Region
There are 48 different national flags, all unlocked for you to use from the start of the game.

Player Level
  • Reach the Novice Driver level
  • Reach the Amateur Driver level
  • Reach the Professional Driver level
  • Reach the Veteran Driver level
  • Reach the Champion Driver level
  • Reach the Champion 2 Driver level
  • Reach the Champion 3 Driver level
  • Reach the Champion 4 Driver level

#3 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 9:09:27 AM(UTC)
I'm trying to get a few badges for Forza Rewards in Forza 6: Apex, I'm currently at 36/50.

When I look I've almost got all from the "Milestone Badges" except for almost every: "Complete a race on every track configuration at XXXX"

I've tried doing all different tracks in Free Play for Top Gear, both sunny and rainy, all 7 (?) and not got that badge, what am I doing wrong?
And another one I think is glitched: "Reach Tier # in Forza Rewards" which is still stuck at Tier 1.

Or am I doing something wrong? :P
#4 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 9:22:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IzzyXboxOne Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to get a few badges for Forza Rewards in Forza 6: Apex, I'm currently at 36/50.

When I look I've almost got all from the "Milestone Badges" except for almost every: "Complete a race on every track configuration at XXXX"

I've tried doing all different tracks in Free Play for Top Gear, both sunny and rainy, all 7 (?) and not got that badge, what am I doing wrong?
And another one I think is glitched: "Reach Tier # in Forza Rewards" which is still stuck at Tier 1.

I have an issue with the Tier system badges too. From what I have read, the tier badges are not unlocking for anyone.
TA Gamercard
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2016 12:13:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Braders77UK Go to Quoted Post

I have an issue with the Tier system badges too. From what I have read, the tier badges are not unlocking for anyone.

And for the "Complete a race on every track...." is it also glitched? I've unlocked one for Rio I think, but none of the others. :S
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 3:47:18 AM(UTC)
I've unlocked all the track badges, so they are not bugged. Got 48 bages so far, last one which unlocked a couple of days ago was Player Level - Champion 2.
Don't know how the Forza hub calculates it, in-game I've got 17 milestone and 6 player level ones.

Edited by user Sunday, July 17, 2016 3:51:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:41:37 AM(UTC)
What is going on with the forza rewards badge?
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 10:11:53 AM(UTC)
Tried all tracks again and I'm now up to 46/50 and I can't do anything more.
I've got a wait a week for 2 more events to be added, so that's just going to take time.

If Turn 10 just would fix the Forza Rewards Badges I would be much closer or even done (?)
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:36:42 AM(UTC)
I've got a wait a week for 2 more events to be added, so that's just going to take time.

If Turn 10 just would fix the Forza Rewards Badges I would be much closer or even done (?)

They need to fix the number of events completed too, still stuck at 13.
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:47:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EinarN Go to Quoted Post

They need to fix the number of events completed too, still stuck at 13.

Just noticed that too, I'm also stuck at 13 even though I completed the two new ones released last monday.
Come on Turn 10, I know you can!
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:40:07 PM(UTC)
I've just noticed about the events completed not updating as well - looks like it's not counting the showcases at all as I'm stuck on 12 which is the main career events but I have completed 8 showcases too

Also have the issue with the Forza Rewards Badge, despite having visited the Hub from the game and the dashboard
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 9:58:05 AM(UTC)
Turn 10, it's been forever now, can you please fix this?
#13 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 8:02:39 AM(UTC)
I gave up any hope of either issue being resolved back in June. It's a shame because I would have every point possible in Forza rewards if those two badges would update. Guess I can't complain too much about a free game, though.
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:46:50 PM(UTC)
Its turn 10 they never fix anything when horizon comes out for pc we are gonna have the same issue but thanks for the heads up cause now its pointless putting in more effort into the rewards when we aint going to get rewarded GG turn 10
#15 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 12:25:54 AM(UTC)
Free game or not, if you expect loyalty Turn 10 then start by fixing this for your MOST loyal fans.

Look at the points all these posters have, hmmmm seems to me that they must own every single Forza game in order to get that far.

Please show the same good form these players deserve.

Notification

Icon
Error