31 Pages<<2324252627>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#601 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:04:32 PM(UTC)
This is the 1st time I've tried leagues,i'm enjoying the ghost part,since no wreckers to mess with you but man oh man the corner cutters are unreal,some cut more than the corner,its crazy,over all,i have to say its been a real blast!!!
#602 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:06:10 PM(UTC)
I believe X class leagues in Forza 6 caused the complaints since the F1 and Indy cars have no headlights. Instead of picking a P brought to X with headlights which was the idea they just moaned.
#603 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:24:12 PM(UTC)
I remember several night races, on The Ring in FM6. You had to be real careful, or risk hitting another car, or the wall, and losing your lights. Nothing like trying to feel your way back from half way out. Good times. I enjoyed leagues in FM6. I’ve been having trouble connecting to leagues in FM7. I’ve managed a few., but that’s it. I’m hoping to see that improve.

Edited by user Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:25:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fast is NOT celebrating a win after bumping your opponents off the track, or cutting corners.
Fast is overtaking your opponents, without incident, while staying within the regulation boundaries of the track.
 2 users liked this post.
#604 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:51:56 PM(UTC)
I'm surprised that they have rain and night in Leagues, why would anyone want to race competitively in anything less than ideal conditions.
 4 users liked this post.
#605 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 1:01:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TG Tyrant Go to Quoted Post
I'm surprised that they have rain and night in Leagues, why would anyone want to race competitively in anything less than ideal conditions.

You’re joking, right?
Surely you have heard of endurance racing. The 24 hours of Le Mans, 12 hours of Sebring, etc. They race through night and rain all the time.
Fast is NOT celebrating a win after bumping your opponents off the track, or cutting corners.
Fast is overtaking your opponents, without incident, while staying within the regulation boundaries of the track.
 3 users liked this post.
#606 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:07:15 PM(UTC)
Can we now talk about the elephant in the room?

In a few minutes the new series of leagues will go up, with it comes a SIMULATION DAMAGE event.

Now i don't want to be rude but.
Who in their right mind who ISN'T satan would see this as a good idea, everybody in the forza community knows how many rammers are playing the game.

I believe that the rammer to decent racer ratio is around 20:1, this is a bad idea and especially since they haven't put in any penalties or rules or advanced behavior checking systems into leagues/ the game this is gonna be a cluster****
#607 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:16:11 PM(UTC)
The races short races and no quickstop in simulation is pretty lame.

Edited by user Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:16:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#608 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:21:38 PM(UTC)
If you've completed a race in Series 1, the next time you enter Leagues you should receive the Gingerbread Man Driver Gear suit.

#609 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:36:46 PM(UTC)
I noticed we can see the league events for January too with some spec races which is awesome to see.
#610 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:49:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
If you've completed a race in Series 1, the next time you enter Leagues you should receive the Gingerbread Man Driver Gear suit.

Yup, just received mine. Definitely one of my favourite driver suits now, lol.

🇨🇦
#611 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 5:28:26 PM(UTC)
#612 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 5:39:29 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the heads up Max!
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
 3 users liked this post.
#613 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 7:41:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Yah cant fix corner cutters and wreckers. But we will penalize people who drive properly and have gingerbread suits.
#614 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:05:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirePhoenixx115 Go to Quoted Post
Can we now talk about the elephant in the room?

In a few minutes the new series of leagues will go up, with it comes a SIMULATION DAMAGE event.

Now i don't want to be rude but.
Who in their right mind who ISN'T satan would see this as a good idea, everybody in the forza community knows how many rammers are playing the game.

I believe that the rammer to decent racer ratio is around 20:1, this is a bad idea and especially since they haven't put in any penalties or rules or advanced behavior checking systems into leagues/ the game this is gonna be a cluster****

While this may be a problem in hoppers and the lower tiers in leagues, sim damage tends to encourage clean racing. Some of the best races I had in Forza 6 were is sim damage leagues.
#615 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:12:23 PM(UTC)
I think a lot of the rammers should get stuck in grassroots too as ramming with similar damage is far from a good way to win so just use ghost lobbies until you get away from there and hopefully you should be okay. Never guaranteed though of course.
#616 Posted : Saturday, December 16, 2017 8:16:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arizer Go to Quoted Post
I think a lot of the rammers should get stuck in grassroots too as ramming with similar damage is far from a good way to win so just use ghost lobbies until you get away from there and hopefully you should be okay. Never guaranteed though of course.

Can be frustrating for decent drivers who are just starting out. Best to get out of the grassroots division in the ghosted series to avoid the rammers, then play in the sim events.

🇨🇦
#617 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 2:37:40 AM(UTC)
Daily rewards not working
 6 users liked this post.
#618 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:04:11 AM(UTC)
The way you earn your points in the leagues for the driver ranking is ridiculous. It is more beneficial to drive dirty with cutting the tracks, bumping out your opponents then to drive a clean race.

Like today I started at 2nd place, somebody bumped me out, i managed to get to the pits, drove my way up to 8 from the 16 players and I had a way more deduction the added point from a win in a previous race. And the guy who bumped me out got probably a bigger reward being third.

I really think this system has to change this system to keep it attractive to race clean!
#619 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:12:16 AM(UTC)
The disconnections during league races are killing me. I join a lobby and then nervously race hoping not to get kicked. If I’m lucky enough to last the race, I’ll gain maybe 50-100pts but the next race... disconnected mid-race, which results in massive points deductions. Its becoming impossible to progress and feels like I’m relieving myself into the wind so to speak.
Anyone else having this issue? I’m using a wired connection on Xbox one x.
 2 users liked this post.
#620 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:15:30 AM(UTC)
I noticed this problem in the ghost leagues. I made a point to have a clean lap every race, but many fast guys were intentionally doing dirty laps so they would start farther back and get more points. It was much harder for me to rank up starting near the front, especially when I'd get dropped from the race.

Edited by user Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:16:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#621 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:38:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Big Red1500 Go to Quoted Post
I noticed this problem in the ghost leagues. I made a point to have a clean lap every race, but many fast guys were intentionally doing dirty laps so they would start farther back and get more points. It was much harder for me to rank up starting near the front, especially when I'd get dropped from the race.

You can fix the dirty lap problem by basing starting order off of rank.
 1 user liked this post.
#622 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:42:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CrazyEddieNL Go to Quoted Post
The way you earn your points in the leagues for the driver ranking is ridiculous. It is more beneficial to drive dirty with cutting the tracks, bumping out your opponents then to drive a clean race.

Like today I started at 2nd place, somebody bumped me out, i managed to get to the pits, drove my way up to 8 from the 16 players and I had a way more deduction the added point from a win in a previous race. And the guy who bumped me out got probably a bigger reward being third.

I really think this system has to change this system to keep it attractive to race clean!

Clean racing only works with good players. There are going to be LOTS of bad players that are bad. Best thing is to keep on playing and not focus on 1 specific race. Even if it is 50% bad races, focus more on the good ones.
 1 user liked this post.
#623 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:45:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vrruumm Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CrazyEddieNL Go to Quoted Post

Clean racing only works with good players. There are going to be LOTS of bad players that are bad. Best thing is to keep on playing and not focus on 1 specific race. Even if it is 50% bad races, focus more on the good ones.

So very true focus on the good players as they will only try to get better, and ignore the bad as they will only bring you down to their level.
 1 user liked this post.
#624 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 8:45:21 AM(UTC)
I thought when they said “simulation” they meant more than just the damage model.
#625 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 11:33:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST DeathGrips Go to Quoted Post
The disconnections during league races are killing me. I join a lobby and then nervously race hoping not to get kicked. If I’m lucky enough to last the race, I’ll gain maybe 50-100pts but the next race... disconnected mid-race, which results in massive points deductions. Its becoming impossible to progress and feels like I’m relieving myself into the wind so to speak.
Anyone else having this issue? I’m using a wired connection on Xbox one x.

No .... After roughly 20 Races im Pro and not a single disconect in this Time (wired 50Mbit connection on PC)

MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
31 Pages<<2324252627>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error