This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 3:51:38 AM(UTC)
Just like the title says, I'm extremely confused as to what we're supposed to do to win these league rewards such as the Jaguar XK120 and BMW Z8. Can anyone kindly explain exactly how they are awarded in a more detailed explanation please? Do I have to Win? Do I just have to paticipate once? Do I have to participate every day? I just wished you guys sort of explained it alot better is all cause its leaving me extremely confused right now and I desperately want those 2 cars aswell as my goal is to collect every car in the game so its triggering my OCD right now lol.
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:01:37 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - OT removed - D]

Wowza can't even poke fun at T10 for not doing their job ? Sweet baby jeebus.

I'll formulate an answer that should stay on here - nah. They haven't said anything about winning those cars but are we really surprised ? It's T10, you have to figure it out yourself, just like how to actually get your (allegedly lost) save back... Anyway.

Wait and see, they'll prolly say something on Twitter or in the next WIR

Edited by user Wednesday, December 6, 2017 6:02:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:10:28 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:35:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:19:52 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:35:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 6:13:39 AM(UTC)
I'd really like to know cause right now all I'm doing is a couple races a day on leagues and I haven't gotten 1st place in a single race due to players being way out of my league thus why I want to make sure what we specifically have to do.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 6:59:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
I'd really like to know cause right now all I'm doing is a couple races a day on leagues and I haven't gotten 1st place in a single race due to players being way out of my league thus why I want to make sure what we specifically have to do.

I have this same problem as well.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 7:45:36 AM(UTC)
+1. I'd like to know as well.
 3 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 2:55:18 PM(UTC)
Aside from reward confusion I'm kind of sad there's no points at the end of the race or a series leaderboard like in 6. With out the pts leaderboard it just seems like regular multiplayer
Keep it clean, keep it fast...
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 3:09:35 PM(UTC)
For our first Season, players across all Bands will be able to earn great gifts like the new Gingerbread Man and New Years Driver Gear suits, as well as two exclusive cars: the 1954 Jaguar XK120 SE and the 2000 BMW Z8.

That was posted by MMax, so it appears that everyone that participates will be able to get the driver gear and cars...
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 3:55:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vans Go to Quoted Post
Aside from reward confusion I'm kind of sad there's no points at the end of the race or a series leaderboard like in 6. With out the pts leaderboard it just seems like regular multiplayer

I realize if course there are the level points but it's not the same
Keep it clean, keep it fast...
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 5/20/2045 6:14:57 AM(UTC)
#11 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 5:03:16 PM(UTC)
I'm guessing T10 is keeping things deliberately vague to discourage people from playing just for the car.

But it seems like it's just stopping players from even trying in the first place...
#12 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 5:58:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vans Go to Quoted Post

Just think of it this way, there are X amount of divisions, if you aren't in the top division it really doesn't matter.

I don't know how many divisions there are though but once you hit the second division the noobs are gone.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 8:06:20 PM(UTC)
What does it take to earn the cars, and gear rewards in the league system?

Thank u, to whoever answers this..

Edited by user Wednesday, December 6, 2017 8:26:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 8:29:05 PM(UTC)
Ferrari 488 GTE
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 2:26:31 AM(UTC)
there are 24 boxes in total, each box is a day. series 1 lasts for 12 days, series 2 and 3 last for 6 days each. so the bar on top is basically just a countdown until the season ends and everyone gets the car. the driver gear is unlocked by participating in a series. they're simple participation rewards, nothing special is required (from what i can tell)
#16 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 3:57:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Naizarak Go to Quoted Post
there are 24 boxes in total, each box is a day. series 1 lasts for 12 days, series 2 and 3 last for 6 days each. so the bar on top is basically just a countdown until the season ends and everyone gets the car. the driver gear is unlocked by participating in a series. they're simple participation rewards, nothing special is required (from what i can tell)

It could be that, but I played Tuesday and got two boxes, played yesterday and didn't get any boxes
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:01:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xTOKENUTx Go to Quoted Post
For our first Season, players across all Bands will be able to earn great gifts like the new Gingerbread Man and New Years Driver Gear suits, as well as two exclusive cars: the 1954 Jaguar XK120 SE and the 2000 BMW Z8.

That was posted by MMax, so it appears that everyone that participates will be able to get the driver gear and cars...

He said we will be able to win it but not how ! If we have to play each days, it will be impossible for a lot of players to get all the rewards
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:59:36 AM(UTC)

I don't think that's the case. If you look at the indicator at bottom, it appears that you have to win at least one race to get the prize for that series. It's laid out similar to the Forzathon sliders, number of races/number of wins/prize.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 5:09:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

I don't think that's the case. If you look at the indicator at bottom, it appears that you have to win at least one race to get the prize for that series. It's laid out similar to the Forzathon sliders, number of races/number of wins/prize.

No, it's not so.
In the other leagues thread there are some people that have won race but have not received the prize, for this reason I guess that the prizes will be assigned only for participation.
 2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 5:35:19 AM(UTC)

I have 1 win and 2 boxes

also that requirement would be stupid, this is a ranked system, winning that many races consistently is not gonna happen unless you play 24/7 and most people have better things to do than try to play this broken game. I've CTD 3 times in 5 mins. That's how broken it is.
#21 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 7:37:33 PM(UTC)
No answer yet?
#22 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 7:48:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DELIM0N 007 Go to Quoted Post

I have 1 win and 2 boxes

also that requirement would be stupid, this is a ranked system, winning that many races consistently is not gonna happen unless you play 24/7 and most people have better things to do than try to play this broken game. I've CTD 3 times in 5 mins. That's how broken it is.

Where did I say win races consistently? I said win at least one race. One.

Also, that's wrong anyway as I won a race tonight and didn't get anything, it appears the suit and Jag are participation prizes.
#23 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 8:17:33 PM(UTC)
The boxes are days, based on GMT, so you can pick up 2 boxes by playing across the timeline on one day. But if the day you're on is already lit, it's not going to light again. I think. Not sure if anyone on the boards has skipped a day or started later than the first day of the league, to see if they've got the same number of "lit boxes"
E30
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 12:04:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bob qoq Go to Quoted Post
The boxes are days, based on GMT, so you can pick up 2 boxes by playing across the timeline on one day. But if the day you're on is already lit, it's not going to light again. I think. Not sure if anyone on the boards has skipped a day or started later than the first day of the league, to see if they've got the same number of "lit boxes"

Those boxes are days, but you playing has no affect on them. I played the first day and had 2 boxes lit, didn't play Wednesday or Thursday, playing today (Friday for me, but probably Saturday for leagues) and I do not have any missed boxes.

Edited by user Saturday, December 9, 2017 12:06:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 8:27:27 AM(UTC)

How do Leagues work well its quote simple after a player has played several games they go and well give up mabey tonights efforts for me are

Start first race in 12th place finish in 16 score -185 DNF

Start Second race in 8th finish in 16th score -185. DNF

Start 3rd race in 18th finish in 10th place score -25 DNF

So even if I finish a race in a higher position than when I started I still lose points now could this be due to the DNF as the person winning the races was about 6 seconds or more a lap faster only had a second or so to check lap times so not postive of the difference.

So far about 8 or 9 races done total score Zero and sill ranked numbere 5

Now Only Acheving a 50% Approval rate.👍 Approvals may take from 24 to 48 hours 👌
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error