25 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 3:10:49 PM(UTC)
PHIL'S TIMES
Dec. 23: 1:34.623 - final, event closed the morning of January 3
Dec. 17: 1:35.923
Dec. 11: 1:37

Final stats:
Fastest time: 1:24.### JSR Rayzer JDM
Total times: 37,857

December Bounty Hunter Rivals

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_12_8_17
Quote:
December Bounty Hunter – Phil Spencer!
Since the launch of Forza Motorsport 7, we’ve had a number of great folks agree to be the “Bounty” in our ongoing Bounty Hunter Rivals series. 2017 IndyCar champion Josef Newgarden kicked things off in October, and Forza creative director Dan Greenawalt gave the community a great challenge in November. Here we are in December and we have a brand-new racer ready to take on the world. We’re extremely pleased to announce that Xbox’s own Phil Spencer (Gamertag: P3) will be the player to beat in our December Bounty Hunter event, which begins on Monday, December 11.

Not only are we over the moon to have Phil as our Bounty target this month, we’ve got a fantastic car for folks to experience this time around in the 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR on Hockenheim National Circuit. This exclusive car was added to the game with this week’s update and features 500+ horsepower worth of rear-wheel-drive racing madness. Players will be using this track weapon on one of Germany’s most beloved circuits: Hockenheim National.

On Tuesday of next week we’ll be posting a poll on the Forza Motorsport Twitter account where followers can choose which car they’d like to see as the December Bounty Hunter Reward car. We’ll post the results of the poll in next Friday’s edition of the Week in Review. In addition to the exclusive Reward car, EVERYONE who sets a time in this event will be sent the 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR once the event closes on January 3, 2018. Look for Phil to set his initial time after the event opens on Monday and good luck to everyone who participates.

EVENT
December Bounty Hunter (located in Featured Rivals)
- Car: 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR (Rented, Stock Only)
- Settings: No Friction Assist
- Track: Hockenheim National Day

DATES
Dec. 11 - Event opens to everyone, Phil sets his initial time
Dec. 12 - Community votes on poll options at www.twitter.com/Forzamotorsport to determine the prize car for beating Phil
December - Phil and the community have the opportunity to improve their times
January - Event closes (per Mechberg during today's livestream), prize cars are distributed to players

PRIZES
Set any time in the event: 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR, AND the Master Chief and Olympia Vale Driver Gear suits
Beat the bounty target: 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO

Edited by user Wednesday, January 3, 2018 9:02:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 3:23:06 PM(UTC)
Joke's on you T10 I already got the RSR!

Seriously though, another wouldn't hurt :)
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 3:25:05 PM(UTC)
What a coincidence, literally the first car I got when I leveled up was the Porsche RSR. XD I guess I'm really lucky.
Still learning to tune. Probably will always be learning. If anyone wants a decent track tune, message me on Xbox.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 5:04:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Godhydra Go to Quoted Post
What a coincidence, literally the first car I got when I leveled up was the Porsche RSR. XD I guess I'm really lucky.

Mine too, and a lot of other people's.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#5 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 5:13:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VooDooPC34 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Godhydra Go to Quoted Post

Mine too, and a lot of other people's.

So the prize for attempting to beat the time is a car that I can buy and is not locked in the game why would I even bother then as normaly you have to do a top 1% time to win and 99% of us can not do that yes this is correct 99% of gamers attempting this bounty hunt will fail.
#6 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 5:45:07 PM(UTC)
Please clarify. Is the bounty car the #92 rsr (which is 2017) that was added in the update or something else?
#7 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 6:19:47 PM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_12_8_17
"On Tuesday of next week we’ll be posting a poll on the Forza Motorsport Twitter account where followers can choose which car they’d like to see as the December Bounty Hunter Reward car. We’ll post the results of the poll in next Friday’s edition of the Week in Review. In addition to the exclusive Reward car, EVERYONE who sets a time in this event will be sent the 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR once the event closes on January 3, 2018. "

Set any time in the event: 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR
Beat the bounty target: Community choice from poll options
#8 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 6:58:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rudiger Go to Quoted Post
Please clarify. Is the bounty car the #92 rsr (which is 2017) that was added in the update or something else?

Yes, it's the new 2017 RSR.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

6 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 8:06:21 PM(UTC)
Please oh please Ferrari 488 gte, or AMG gt3, or BMW M6 GT3, or Acura nsx gt3, or any new gt car. Gt adict lol
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 8:51:48 PM(UTC)

LOL, everyone is already going to have the car from leveling up just from setting some times in the bounty hunter rivals.
#11 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 5:58:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: P00hhead Go to Quoted Post

LOL, everyone is already going to have the car from leveling up just from setting some times in the bounty hunter rivals.

or they can just do 1 single lap, dirty slow, or watew and get the car anyway
#12 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 8:02:34 AM(UTC)
Can't wait to start this bounty. Enjoyed last month's immensely and look fwd to driving the porshe.
#13 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 8:49:15 AM(UTC)
Might as well start practicing in free play since the car is there.
 10 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 8:54:42 AM(UTC)
Whoo...more cars locked to everyone but the elite few.

I'm really looking forward to not getting even more cars!
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 9:05:00 AM(UTC)
Hopefully they add some extra incentive for beating the time too...that's what makes the event fun. Just setting a lap and getting the car, meh.
#16 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 9:11:23 AM(UTC)
Do we know what car he'll be using to set his time???

- Car: 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR (rented)
- Track: Hockenheim National

Should have paid better attention...lol

Edited by user Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:17:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 9:39:21 AM(UTC)
Already have this car... whats the point?
 7 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 9:44:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Balloon Knot Go to Quoted Post
Hopefully they add some extra incentive for beating the time too...that's what makes the event fun. Just setting a lap and getting the car, meh.

Originally Posted by: SubaruWRX522 Go to Quoted Post

If you read the statement you'll see there there is a second car incentive for beating the bounty. And if the car incentive doesn't do it for you either, try just doing it for fun.
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 9:59:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

Git Gud 😛

#20 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 12:28:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mr Balloon Knot Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: SubaruWRX522 Go to Quoted Post

If you read the statement you'll see there there is a second car incentive for beating the bounty. And if the car incentive doesn't do it for you either, try just doing it for fun.

Max, thanks, I read that and it didn't register in my brain, clearly, lol.

Definitely looking forward to another Bounty Hunter Challenge. :D
 3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 1:59:57 PM(UTC)

Maybe it's not about the destination; it's about the journey.
Maybe it's not about the prize you'll (not) receive, but about enjoying playing the game while doing this event.
 5 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 2:52:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Braindead NL Go to Quoted Post

Maybe it's not about the prize you'll (not) receive, but about enjoying playing the game while doing this event.

Or maybe it's about being tired of being forced to play an area of the game I don't want to just for a chance to get a car, when in reality, it's highly unlikely that I'll reach the goal of getting that car. It's not fun, it's just frustrating.
 4 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 3:18:10 PM(UTC)

Or maybe it's about being tired of being forced to play an area of the game I don't want to just for a chance to get a car, when in reality, it's highly unlikely that I'll reach the goal of getting that car. It's not fun, it's just frustrating.

Why did you buy this (or any) race game?
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 4:10:28 PM(UTC)
Would love to see a live stream of Phil Spencer trying to set a time in this event. I did a 30 lap race earlier today with this car/track combination and I think it's one of the more difficult GT cars to handle in this game.
I'm looking forward to this event for sure.
 8 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2017 4:23:58 PM(UTC)

If you're so certain that you won't even be able to beat Phil Spencer, whose experience with Forza consists solely of playing the E3 demos, then I feel bad for you. You're always complaining about challenges when the whole point of racing games is to challenge yourself to beat other people. If you don't do rivals, and don't go online, then what do you actually do on this game?
25 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error