35 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
#226 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 11:20:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fireprofcargo7 Go to Quoted Post
The taco bell on came from the Taco bell thing they did with forza last month i believe and Gears of war do 2 rivals and play gears 4 you get the driver suits

Huh, I wonder how I missed the Taco Bell promotion....
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#227 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 11:59:14 AM(UTC)
Here is a link to the gearsofwar site describing the requirements for the driver gear.

https://gearsofwar.com/e...mmunity/news/Forza7Suits
#228 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 2:04:38 PM(UTC)
I have extra codes for the Amazon, Microsoft and Totinos Racing suits if anyone is interested in trading
#229 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 2:19:41 PM(UTC)
Anybody seen this? Wonder if it has something to do with this week's Forzathon: https://gearsofwar.com/e...mmunity/news/Forza7Suits

EDIT: nvm. I see it's already been posted to this thread. Please delete.

Edited by user Friday, November 17, 2017 2:28:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#230 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 2:21:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

#231 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 1:54:46 AM(UTC)
Hello,

Thank you for your information. Too bad that this is announced only now: /

Quote:
Turn 10 are giving anyone who’s played Gears of War 4 on Xbox One or Windows 10 before October 31st a free Gears of War 4-themed Driver Gear suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7! Eligible players will receive a code to download the suit via an Xbox Live Message on Xbox or Windows beginning on November 20. It may take up to 2 weeks to receive your code.

If you have yet to play Gears of War 4, jump in via our Free Trial and play before December 31, 2017 to become eligible to receive a code for the suit beginning in mid-January.

It is not very clear, it will say that if I played the day of Gears of War 4 release and I have not replayed since, I am eligible to receive the suit : "Gears of War 4-themed Driver Gear suit" ?
 1 user liked this post.
#232 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:52:41 AM(UTC)
I don't see much of use to uniforms as just you can see it. Instead of being in a lobby, why isn't pre-race on a paddock where you can walk around and see other players cars and uniforms, like Horizon 3 meets?
#233 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:26:41 PM(UTC)
is there a time we need to beat to get these 2 suits or just drive the event ?
#234 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 10:45:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: thokl92 Go to Quoted Post
is there a time we need to beat to get these 2 suits or just drive the event ?

Just set a time
 1 user liked this post.
#235 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 1:07:07 PM(UTC)
I didnt really think much of this feature but after playing for a bit Im looking for 2-3 suits that arent seen too often that I can rotate as I get tired of one too long. So far the Donkervoort and the "race of americas" suits are my current rotation. Id like a vintage one at some point for the old cars. Not much into the wacky themed suits but some do look pretty cool , Id prefer to stick to realistic fire suits. I have no desire to collect a ton of them but if I see one that catches my eye I might bite on it.
#236 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 3:21:36 PM(UTC)
This is me trying to set a clean time for the Major Micros Track Day event:

Well at least I can rewind it so my next lap won't be dirty.

🇨🇦
#237 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2017 12:32:17 PM(UTC)
It is not very clear, it will say that if I played the day of Gears of War 4 release and I have not replayed since, I am eligible to receive the suit : "Gears of War 4-themed Driver Gear suit" ?

Did you receive this code via Xbox message ?
#238 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2017 1:22:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post

#239 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:06:20 AM(UTC)
Hi guys,
Has someone a list of the driver gears not yet available (maybe in future forzathon?).
For example I have never seen some like "motion capture".
I guess that for the moment I have already all the driver gears available because in the last days I bought 60/70 most expensive crates without obtaining any new driver gears.
Another question for the special driver gears that I missed before (like mummy and skeleton), will them be available in future?

Thanks in advance for the replies.
#240 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 9:56:24 PM(UTC)
No BMW suit.....
#241 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 1:45:43 AM(UTC)
I still didn't receive Kait, JD and Gears of War 4 driver suit. I did take a part in Rivals events for those and played GoW4 everyday since release day.
#242 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 2:46:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
  • VIP and other DLC suits may not appear in your menu - fixed October 27

• This just made my problem worse, as DLC suits which I should have owned, which were shown with a DLC arrow but were greyed out, are now not even recognised as DLC, they're just greyed out, so this isn't fixed at all, I'd probably go so far as to call it even more broken!

And like others, I have still yet to receive my Gears of War 4 outfit for playing Gears of War 4, or my JD or Kait outfits, any update on those?
    #243 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:53:16 AM(UTC)
    Someone received one of the 3 codes?

Gears of War 4-themed Driver Gear suit ?
    Kait Driver Gear ?
    JD Driver Gear ?
    #244 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:28:28 AM(UTC)
    #245 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 2:10:19 PM(UTC)
    In answer to Pegman.

I have all three installed as I type in the UK:

Gears of War 4-themed Driver Gear suit I obtained the 25 digit code from eBay, albeit wrongly advertised, yesterday as I do not play GofW.
    Kait Driver Gear was a GIFT from F7 today.
    JD Driver Gear GIFT was a GIFT from F7 today.

Edited by user Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:37:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#246 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 2:42:22 PM(UTC)
    Thanks for these informations :)

Edited by user Thursday, December 7, 2017 2:49:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#247 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:48:46 PM(UTC)
    Could anyone help me out on getting the M.Rossi suit? Been trying crates and leveling up with no luck. Anyone know if there's something specific to do in order to get it?
    #248 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:50:39 PM(UTC)
    No one has it yet.
    #249 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:03:08 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: FasterThanFTL Go to Quoted Post
    No one has it yet.

That's not strictly true, I have both the JD and Kait outfits as in-game gifts.

However, the Gears of War 4 gear, which was sent as an XBL message, I have downloaded, and despite the game flagging up that I have a new outfit, I can't even find it.

I was even sent a second, different code, for the same item.

At least all my other driver gear which is DLC and is broken, I can see, just not wear, but the GoW4 one isn't even showing up.
    #250 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:12:39 PM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: BBIAJ Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: FasterThanFTL Go to Quoted Post
    No one has it yet.

That's not strictly true, I have both the JD and Kait outfits as in-game gifts.

However, the Gears of War 4 gear, which was sent as an XBL message, I have downloaded, and despite the game flagging up that I have a new outfit, I can't even find it.

I was even sent a second, different code, for the same item.

At least all my other driver gear which is DLC and is broken, I can see, just not wear, but the GoW4 one isn't even showing up.

I have all those as well. I was replying to someone in another thread that asked about the M. Rossi suit.

35 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
    Error