This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
16 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
 6 users liked this post.
#226 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 8:22:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
aren't we getting a trailer today?

Yes, no, maybe so.
 9 users liked this post.
#227 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 8:35:32 AM(UTC)
“Yes, no, maybe so.”

Most correct answer in this thread.

#228 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 8:57:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnogardragonS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ll Hop Along ll Go to Quoted Post
I don't know how the BMW M6 GT3 is a one off, its also won a few races.

Technically, it only ran one season like the Acura GT3 as BMW is using the M8 GT3 next year and Acura switched focus to their LMP2 project mid 2017 season. But the M6 did win twice.

The M8 is a GTE car the M6 which has done 2 seasons now will still be used in GT3 and has just had an Evo kit for 2018, it has won more than 2 races too.

I was referring to IMSA. Because that's what I watch. Wasn't aware of the other stuff.

Still raced in 2 seasons of IMSA. Both GT3 and GTLM versions.
 1 user liked this post.
#229 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 9:16:06 AM(UTC)
[quote=AudibleJam509;840204]Here's my guesses;

clue 2: Callaway Sledgehammer (oh please, oh please)

If this happened I would be incredibly happy

2 users liked this post.
#230 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 9:19:32 AM(UTC)
Based on the clues of what many people already posted and my intuition, here are my guesses!

Clue 1: Sometimes I like fish tacos, but other times I just prefer pasta with sausage. Answer- Vuhl 05RR, because of the mixed heritage.

Clue 2: If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore. Answer: Bugatti Chiron

Clue 3: One-off, one-win wonder! Tyrrell P34, because I think the BT46B is too obvious, and that P34 only had 1 win and was the only 6-wheel car to be raced in F1.

Clue 4: Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them. Answer: 1940 BMW 328, just to steer away from the Ardun head Ford entries.

Clue 5: Bare bones and basic. You could chase or be chased in it. Answer: 1955 Chevy 150 Sedan, introduced as a no-frills car that also served as a police car. Someone near my house has one and it made me instantly think of it.

Clue 6: This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series. Answer: 1924 Bugatti Type 35, though my heart says Mercedes SSK. This is a toss up. I don't think there are enough SSK's and/or people willing to let developers to get this car in the game. I'll go w/ the Bugatti.

Clue 7: This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration. Answer: Volkswagen Type 3, because we have the Beetle and the Bus already, and they made millions of these things all over the place. Otherwise I'd say a Lada 2107 but I very much doubt that car would make its way onto the Forza franchise.
#231 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 9:39:41 AM(UTC)
Clue 7: This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration.

This has to be a 2017/18 Jeep Wrangler because you can have so many different styles that do just about anything
#232 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 9:43:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JMJRulz Go to Quoted Post
I don't know how the BMW M6 GT3 is a one off, its also won a few races.

Technically, it only ran one season like the Acura GT3 as BMW is using the M8 GT3 next year and Acura switched focus to their LMP2 project mid 2017 season. But the M6 did win twice.

The M8 is a GTE car the M6 which has done 2 seasons now will still be used in GT3 and has just had an Evo kit for 2018, it has won more than 2 races too.

I was referring to IMSA. Because that's what I watch. Wasn't aware of the other stuff.

Still raced in 2 seasons of IMSA. Both GT3 and GTLM versions.

Like I said: I was referring at Clue #2, not 3. The M6 surely was not the first choice for the new BMW GT3 car after the Z4 since the M6 would be a bit too much for that. People were thinking of the M4 or maybe M2 as the new GT3 car.
#233 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 10:33:43 AM(UTC)
Clue 2
Koenigsegg Agera RS - Going for something different here

Clue 6
1946 Saab 92001 Ursaab - I just want to see SAAB return

#234 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 11:20:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RedRexYT Go to Quoted Post
Clue 2
Koenigsegg Agera RS - Going for something different here

Clue 6
1946 Saab 92001 Ursaab - I just want to see SAAB return

It wouldn't be the oldest car, though.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#235 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 11:20:04 AM(UTC)
i see the peugeot 208 gti t16 , possible for 1 definition here : one race, one win. and due to the fact that it was pike peak : over the top!
#236 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 11:22:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sdwaltz30 Go to Quoted Post
2 = Dodge Challenger Demon?

It is already in the game (Fast and Furious Car Pack)
#237 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 12:08:57 PM(UTC)
No this Demon in game is F&F version.
#238 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 12:18:19 PM(UTC)
Clue 1: Sometimes I like fish tacos, but other times I just prefer pasta with sausage.
INFERNO EXOTIC CAR

Clue 2: If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore. Answer:
BUGATTI CHIRON

Clue 3: One-off, one-win wonder!
Brabham BT46

Clue 4: Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them. Answer:
JAGUAR XK120

Clue 5: Bare bones and basic. You could chase or be chased in it. Answer:
CHECKER MARATHON

Clue 6: This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series. Answer:
ERA R2B

Clue 7: This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration. Answer:
VOLVO FH
#239 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 1:17:53 PM(UTC)
Clue 2: If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore.

Answer: Devel Sixteen - 5007 HP Quad Turbo 12.3L V16 capable of 300mph+

#240 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 1:47:30 PM(UTC)
i hope ford T and maybe a I8 spider ...

maybe a concept car ?

Edited by user Monday, December 4, 2017 1:48:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#241 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 1:59:03 PM(UTC)
Clue 1
Sometimes I like fish tacos, but other times I just prefer pasta with sausage.

DeTomaso Pantera

Clue 2
If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore.

Bugatti Chiron

Clue 3
One-off, one-win wonder!

Brabham BT46

Clue 4
Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them.

Jaguar Mark 2

Clue 5
Bare bones and basic. You could chase or be chased in it.

'55 Chevy 150 'Shoe Box'

Clue 6
This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series.

1928 Bentley 4 1/2 Litre 'Blower'

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration.

Volvo VNR Series Racing Truck
#242 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 2:05:57 PM(UTC)
Ok seriously, you guys are amazing. I was fairly confident you would never guess these cars, but I have seen four cars guessed correctly in this thread. One gentleman, who I gifted credits to, actually guessed three cars in his post. Amazing.

I will post another couple clues in Rear View Mirror later today but here are the clues and the cars I have seen correct answers for.

Keep hunting! There will be a trailer and it will go out with the pack announcement at 8 a.m. Pacific Tuesday. Then watch the #TuesdayDrive tomorrow for a good showing of the cars and discussion on the logic behind my clues.

Clue 1
Sometimes I like fish tacos, but other times I just prefer pasta with sausage. (No correct guesses)

Clue 2
If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore. (No correct guesses)

Clue 3
One-off, one-win wonder! (Guessed twice that I saw)

Clue 4
Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them. (Guessed once)

Clue 5
Bare bones and basic. You could chase or be chased in it. (Guessed once that I saw)

Clue 6
This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series. (Guessed several times although not the right year)

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration. (No correct guesses)
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

#243 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 2:29:11 PM(UTC)
1.) FIAT 500

2.) New Tesla Roadster

3.) Penske PC-23B 'Mercedosaurus Rex'

4.) Alfa Romeo P3

5.) Dodge Polara/Monaco or Plymouth Fury

6.) Bentley 4½ Litre

7.) UNIMOG

#244 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 2:38:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
Ok seriously, you guys are amazing. I was fairly confident you would never guess these cars, but I have seen four cars guessed correctly in this thread. One gentleman, who I gifted credits to, actually guessed three cars in his post. Amazing.

I will post another couple clues in Rear View Mirror later today but here are the clues and the cars I have seen correct answers for.

Keep hunting! There will be a trailer and it will go out with the pack announcement at 8 a.m. Pacific Tuesday. Then watch the #TuesdayDrive tomorrow for a good showing of the cars and discussion on the logic behind my clues.

Clue 1
Sometimes I like fish tacos, but other times I just prefer pasta with sausage. (No correct guesses)

Clue 2
If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore. (No correct guesses)

Clue 3
One-off, one-win wonder! (Guessed twice that I saw)

Clue 4
Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them. (Guessed once)

Clue 5
Bare bones and basic. You could chase or be chased in it. (Guessed once that I saw)

Clue 6
This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series. (Guessed several times although not the right year)

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration. (No correct guesses)

i was gonna guess Mastretta MXT for Clue #1 but it was not a multinational effort as many seem to blieve the clue alludes to.

Clue #2 could refer to a car that started as stock but one famous example of it was customized by its owner to be an insane show car that was streetable. For example Jim Glickenhaus has a coach-built Ferrari P4/5 that was based on the Enzo.

As for clue #7: the wording of the clue suggests a truck of some sort. I would think a Volvo semi truck would fit this category as it is capable of hauling freight, but it can also haul butt as it is seen in the European Supertruck series.
#245 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 2:38:13 PM(UTC)
Well now we know car #6 is the bugatti type 35...
#246 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 2:53:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sTReetBurner09 Go to Quoted Post
Well now we know car #6 is the bugatti type 35...

We DO!?!?!? How? Where? DON'T TEASE ME!!!!
#247 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 2:54:38 PM(UTC)
I post clues one more time
Clue 1:ferrari 812 or Lamborghini performate
Clue 2:ferrari GTC4 lusso T or ferrari GTC4 lusso V12 or Mclaren 720s or Mclaren 675LT

Edited by user Monday, December 4, 2017 3:05:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#248 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 3:24:04 PM(UTC)
Well, as much as I would love the Chiron to be in the game, I took a quick look at the blurred out pic on Twitter and I can tell you right now that #2 is DEFINITELY a Lamborghini Veneno. Oh well. Maybe next month we'll get a Chiron...
#249 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 3:33:56 PM(UTC)
I’m gonna guess Clue 3 is the Porsche 804
 3 users liked this post.
#250 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 3:37:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrulsOlsen85 Go to Quoted Post
Well, as much as I would love the Chiron to be in the game, I took a quick look at the blurred out pic on Twitter and I can tell you right now that #2 is DEFINITELY a Lamborghini Veneno. Oh well. Maybe next month we'll get a Chiron...

Veneno is already in the game...
16 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error