45 Pages<<2526272829>>PrevNext
#651 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 4:45:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ItsTheDayYouDie Go to Quoted Post
Can someone tell me how to unlock the Chevy SuperSport?

Nobody knows because it hasn't been specifically announced. It's not a Showcase award and many users aren't coming up with Exclusives in Prize Crates or Milestone awards, so it's likely either a Specialty Dealer or Forzathon award car in the future.

I've bought over 50 prize crates, the 70k credit one (figured that would be my best bet in getting the SS) No luck what so ever.

Edited by user Thursday, October 26, 2017 4:45:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 5/20/2045 6:14:57 AM(UTC)
#652 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:19:13 PM(UTC)
Do we have any word on whatever actually happened to the Zenvo TS1?

We still only have the old ST1 in FM7...
#653 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 5:51:14 AM(UTC)
Third Specialty Dealer car available until Tuesday, October 31 at 5pm Pacific:

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hey folks,

We are aware of an issue where the Volkswagen Type 2 Deluxe van not appearing in the Forza 7 Specialty Vendor. While we investigate the issue, we have replaced it with the 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi. Look for the VW van to appear in the Specialty Vendor in the future.

Thanks,
Brian

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI
D378 Historic Road Racing
Buy Price: 88,550
Aero: standard Forza Bumper and Remove Wing
2 Engine swaps: 707 hp V8 and 825 hp V8
2 Aspiration swaps: TT, PDS

1963 Ferrari 250LM
A605 Vintage GT Racing
Buy Price: 1,552,500
Aero: standard Forza Bumper/Wing
2 Engine swaps: 562 hp V8 and 650 hp V12
1 Aspiration swap: TT

1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409
D382 Nostalgic Drag Racers
Buy Price: 36,800
1 Bodykit preset with blower
2 Engine swaps: 415 hp V8 and 825 hp V8
2 Aspiration swaps: TT, PDS

Previous Specialty Dealer cars:
1986 BMW M635CSi
1970 Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454
1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III
1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen
2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20
2015 McLaren 570S Coupe
2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series
1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

Started Forza last night and found the Daytona in the specialty shop and nearly wet myself. Got it, love it. One of my dream cars. Now waiting for the Valiant Charger RT and VDub as well as others.

2 users liked this post.
#654 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:45:27 AM(UTC)
Bugatti Veyron
Why can't you buy it off the market? Why can't you get it off a elite showcase? Why do you have to get it out of a prize crate? I want the car and I paid some good money to try to win the car but had no luck. Is there just a way to get it that I'm unaware about?

Edited by user Saturday, October 28, 2017 2:28:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#655 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:51:38 AM(UTC)
It's also one of the few cars that's IS available as a lvl up reward.
Iv'e had a few cycle through.
 1 user liked this post.
#656 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:51:53 AM(UTC)
You have to wait for Forzathon or specialty dealer. Chance of locked cars in crates is amazingly low.

-k
#657 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 12:54:46 PM(UTC)
I got one on a "wheel spin" but it still was not cheap.
#658 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 1:05:40 PM(UTC)
Why do you care so much? That car is just an elephant.
#659 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 1:33:25 PM(UTC)
Got it as level up reward.
#660 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 1:50:38 PM(UTC)
Got one in level up I didn't know it was locked from purchase though Just figured I was getting the discount.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#661 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 2:29:00 PM(UTC)
If you click on it in the car collection menu it tells you all they ways you can receive this car. I think it says something about completing one og the cups or something...?
#662 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 3:20:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Komplexer Go to Quoted Post
If you click on it in the car collection menu it tells you all they ways you can receive this car. I think it says something about completing one og the cups or something...?

It says that for every car and it's not accurate, people need to stop saying it as such.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#663 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:00:51 PM(UTC)
Lots has been said about Forza 7.both good and bad, but one thing I really do not like.
When you advertise (and advertise it big!!!) the game comes with 700+ cars I think it is very strange that some of those cars are locked behind loot boxes and forzathon.
I can understand that you reserve some cars as trophys for finishing series, chapters, tournaments, but to have a lot of cars unavailable through the dealer is not cool.
There are specific cars I would like to use and play from the start. I dont mind grinding a bit to get enough coins to buy them, but having to buy boxes and waiting for certain features to
come online I do not like.

When T10 released the car list before I bought the game I was (rightfully) assuming that those cars would be available for me from the moment I purchase them in game.

So I bought a game at full prize but some promised content I can only get by sheer luck (lootboxes, so far every car I got through lootboxes was a duplicate) or playing the game when T10 wants it (Forzathon). With FH3 I missed a lot of cars by not being able to play every forzathon there was, or not making a Forzathon goal because it was a challenge I did not like, now the same will happen with FM7.

Ok, end of rant! Love the game!!
 2 users liked this post.
#664 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:35:16 PM(UTC)
Less than 10 are available through loot box.
Some of the locked ones do show up as lvl up rewards (bugatti, ect)

But easily 80-90 are 100% unobtainable unless they give them to us in the specialty dealer or forzathon.

T10 needs to either
A: make those cars available in the crates like it says in the game.
OR
B: Remove/Fix the little box that tells us how to unlock/get those cars.
#665 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:12:23 AM(UTC)
So I just went to free play and played around with the 14 SS, T10 still has this car wrong. In game the car oversteers worse than big wheels (I personally have a 2017 SS) In RL this car is planted, in game the car feels like it has plastic tires in the rear. I know the 14's and 15's have a tighter chassis than the 16's and 17's and on track the 14's and 15's laid down better lap times. The 16's and 17's they made the chassis more practical and added their magnetic ride control and it put power down better than the 14's and 15's. I was hoping they would have this car right in FM7 and maybe even had the 15' or 16' so it would of been a proper 6 speed manual. The SS is a true gem in real life, what other V8 for door sedan can you get with a 6 speed manual (in the US)? Wishful thinking in hopes they will release a 15' 16' or 17' as DLC.

Edited by user Sunday, October 29, 2017 9:21:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#666 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:30:36 PM(UTC)
Specialty Dealer cars available until Tuesday, November 7 at 5pm Pacific:

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
S756 Exotic GT
Buy Price: 523,250
Aero: standard Forza Bumper/Wing, Liberty Walk wing, 1 Liberty Walk Widebody kit preset
No Engine swaps
1 Aspiration swaps: TT

1994 Nissan Silvia K's
D386 Sport Compact Icons
Buy Price: 44,850
Aero: Bomex, Border, ings, West, Do-Luck, Trial, 1 Rocket Bunny Widebody kit preset
4 Engine swaps: 276 HP I6 TT, 332 HP V6 VVT, 415 HP V8, 690 HP 4Rotor
No Aspiration swaps

2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
S721 Sport GT
Buy Price: 264,500
Aero: Forza rear wing only
1 Engine swap: 562 HP V8

1986 BMW M635CSi
1963 Ferrari 250LM
2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20
2015 McLaren 570S Coupe
2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster[/quote]

Edited by user Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:31:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#667 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 2:31:52 PM(UTC)
Samsung QLED TV Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pack

This pack is the first of the six packs included in the Car Pass, available on Tuesday, November 7.

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
1957 Maserati 250F
1984 Nissan #20 Coca-Cola Bluebird Super Silhouette
1978 Porsche #78 MOMO 935/78
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37

Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVb7GItQ1A
Announcement: www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fm7_x1x_update
Quote:

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
It’s been 21 years since Alfa Romeo sold cars in the United States, and one drive of the new Giulia might infer they spent the entire time making sure their next entry was perfect. The Giulia Quadrifoglio is all Alfa Romeo, with exotic lines, delicate styling touches, and the performance you expect from an Italian sport sedan. In Quadrifoglio dress the biggest treat is the 505 horsepower Ferrari-derived 2.9-liter twin-turbo V6. Not only is it four-letter fast, but the sonorous rumble it emits is stunning from idle to redline. The front bumper on Quadrifoglio models is aggressive looking and, in the rear, you will find the gigantic rear diffuser and a gorgeously protruding exhaust. It’s been a long time to wait for the new Giulia, but by any measure it was worth it.

1984 Nissan #20 Coca-Cola Bluebird Super Silhouette
If the Nissan Bluebird’s iconic angular aero kit and amazing wide body don’t immediately impress you, then the raw gut-wrenching power of its 562 horsepower LZ20B engine will. This was of course the 1980s and the silhouette-bodied cars were outlandish experiments, designed to improve grip and destroy the competition. Underneath the body, whose silhouette resembles the Bluebird production model, is a bare-naked race car. The KY910 was the first from Nissan to show what its racing efforts could produce in this class, and it was monumentally successful. The Coca-Cola liveried #20 won the Fuji Grand Championships in 1980 and 1982, and three of four rounds in 1983. Could it be your next go-to racer? The #20 is ready to ride on rails, but be careful, this is a pure race machine not to be taken lightly.

1978 Porsche #78 MOMO 935/78
Most folks know “Moby **** as the famous novel written by Herman Melville. In automotive circles, the nickname “Moby **** refers to just one car: Porsche’s beloved 935/78. This race car represented the peak of FIA Group 5 racing before rules changes made it obsolete. The long white tail of its Martini-liveried cousin gave it the nickname, and it remains one of the greatest beasts to ever blast down the Mulsanne Straight at Le Mans. The car was built specifically to compete there, even incorporating right-hand drive for better balance and sighting for the curvy clockwise course. The 935 /78 could reach speeds as high as 227 mph; enough to pass the dominant Renault Alpines and the Porsche 936. The massive turbo (along with massive lag) was known for extraordinary exhaust fireballs, but these 845 hp beasts were sadly short lived. Now’s your chance to relive those late-70s thrills again.

2017 Abarth 124 Spider
Built on the same chassis and with many of the same components of the Mazda Miata, the Abarth 124 Spider takes that solid base and spices it up with Italian flair. This variant has the most horsepower available and an optimized suspension. The car’s bulging lines beg to cut their way through the wind with the top down. Under the long hood is the treat that separates the 124 from its Japanese sibling. Whether you actually find the turbo in the engine bay or note the distinguishing sound of it spooling up as you throttle up, the forced induction is what makes this little convertible a real treat. Like the Miata, this is a car you can drive at 100 percent all day and have loads of fun in the process. So, what are you waiting for?

1957 Maserati 250F
Sir Stirling Moss said it was one of the best front-engine Formula One cars he had ever driven. The great Juan Manuel Fangio broke the Nürburgring track record in a 250F nine times in ten laps in one race, overcoming a 48-second gap to win the German Grand Prix on the second-to-last lap. These are just a few of the tales from the cigar-bodied 250F’s storied history as one of the last of the front-engine racers of its era. There were only 26 examples ever produced and their racing spanned from 1954 to 1960. Piloting the 2.5-liter V12-powered lithe tube frame chassis on ancient tire technology not much wider than the accelerator pedal was not for the faint of heart. The fuel mixture contained methanol, gasoline, acetone, benzol, and castor oil, a potent and poisonous mix. The notion of seat belts seemed absurd as it was preferable to be thrown from the vehicle than be burnt alive in a crash. While you will be safe racing the 250F in Forza, spare a thought for the motorsport heroes that risked their lives every time they climbed in behind the massive steering wheel.

2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37
Icelandic vehicle re-engineering house Artic Trucks says you don’t have to be a polar explorer to own one of their rigs, but the fact is you could be. Artic Trucks have been driven to both magnetic poles and even set a record for the fastest journey to the South Pole. In the case of the Land Cruiser AT37, defined by the size of its tires, you have a vehicle that isn’t simply lifted for looks; it has been re-engineered from the ground up to be one of the most versatile rides on the planet. A suspension and body lift, as well as full consideration of all drivetrain components, gives this Land Cruiser not only a unique look but an unforgettable driving experience.

2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
The Baja 1000 is one of the most grueling off-road races in the world. The 2015 course was 821 miles of rocks, sand, and incredible obstacles. This specially built Trophy Truck competed and won Class-2 (forced induction engines up to 3.6 liters) that year. Honda Performance Development built the Ridgeline Trophy Truck to showcase the design of the second generation Ridgeline pickup. Design cues including the front facia, hood, roof, and bed are taken directly from the new model. The engine utilizes the same block, heads, and crankshaft from the 3.5-liter V6 that will power the 2017 production model. Twin-turbos in the race truck helped bump output to 550 horsepower, and the remainder of the vehicle is a custom-built tube frame chassis with the kind of massive suspension needed to take the punishment the Baja desert dishes out every mile. Take this one of kind racer to the track against the other off-roaders and find out for yourself how it matches up.

Edited by user Friday, November 3, 2017 3:13:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#668 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 8:17:14 AM(UTC)
Some cars like the Bugatti Veyron supersport and Ferrari FXX, I can't see them when going to the buy cars sections.

How can you buy these cars?
#669 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 2:08:51 PM(UTC)
In order to unlock certain cars, you have to a particular task. This can range from career to Forzathon and the specialty dealer. For the FXX K, you have to beat the career till you win the Forza championship with elite races showing up after. As for the Veyron, you unlock that from leveling up.
#670 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 3:27:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gamer32110 Go to Quoted Post
In order to unlock certain cars, you have to a particular task. This can range from career to Forzathon and the specialty dealer. For the FXX K, you have to beat the career till you win the Forza championship with elite races showing up after. As for the Veyron, you unlock that from leveling up.

How comes then all the cars like la Ferrari, McLaren f1 etc show in the dealerships section, but tell me I need to be a certain level to buy it, but the Bugatti which you need to be a certain level doesn't actually show in the dealership.
#671 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 3:38:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jackz1289 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Gamer32110 Go to Quoted Post

How comes then all the cars like la Ferrari, McLaren f1 etc show in the dealerships section, but tell me I need to be a certain level to buy it, but the Bugatti which you need to be a certain level doesn't actually show in the dealership.

lets try again.
'SOME' cars are locked behind progression, forzathon, specialy dealer, lvl ups etc. most cars are not. that should explain why you can buy most cars and some uniqe onces cannot be found in the 'buy car' section.
when you look at 'buy car', above it, is 'car collection'. go to car collection instead and you will se every car in the game, even the once who are locked (they are greyed out)
every car is not available from day one this time arround.
 1 user liked this post.
#672 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 2:47:54 PM(UTC)
Between the Challenger SRT8 392 & the '09 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (which I was very excited was in the game) now to find out I can't even own it. Why the hell did you guys make these two ordinary cars to hard to obtain for your garage, like they aren't Lambos are anything two REGULAR cars smh. I thought when the auction house opened up id have a chance, but nope ! Why should you guys make it that easy right lol... its ridiculous its going on two months post launch Ive completed the game and two simple cars which id probably pay a million for each at this point I can't even obtain. Scratch that like HALF the damn cars in the game still can't be obtained right now. Come on T10 after shipping us a game with so many issues the least you could've done was open up some of those locked cars. We're talking about a JEEP and a CHALLENGER. Not one exotic. This is ridiculous.

#673 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 3:48:35 PM(UTC)
1932 Ford: Just curious if anyone has it in game and where it came from. Been after it since day one.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 7, 2017 3:54:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#674 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:06:51 PM(UTC)
Specialty Dealer cars available until Tuesday, November 14 at 4pm? Pacific:

2008 Lamborghini Reventon
S717 Exotic GT
Buy Price: 1,035,000
Aero: standard Forza Bumper/Wing
No Engine swaps

2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
E263 Modern Offroaders
Buy Price: 53,475
Aero: light bars and truck bed
2 Engine swaps: 415 HP, 825 HP
No Aspiration swaps

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
C493 Showroom Rally
Buy Price: 46,000
Aero: 1 Preset with rally parts, and ChargeSpeed and ings aftermarket parts
4 Engine swaps: 305 HP, 355 HP, 375 HP, 415 HP
No Aspiration swaps

1986 BMW M635CSi
1963 Ferrari 250LM
2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20
2015 McLaren 570S Coupe
1994 Nissan Silvia K's
2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadste
2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0

#675 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:38:05 PM(UTC)
Has anyone won a VW Type 2 yet ? I see it racing but not in the shop so I assume its won car
45 Pages<<2526272829>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error