25 Pages<<232425Prev
#601 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 10:09:45 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE- Beautiful photos! Thank you!

MITARO360 - Re-check your gifts please. Thank you.

Thank you, Everyone. I am so glad you had a good time at the Halloween Bash this year.
 2 users liked this post.
#602 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 11:00:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Thank you ever so much for the gifts LV but more importantly for your time & effort considering the circumstances.
Take care,
MD.

Coco - SnakeEyes Friex

(More pics to follow) 👻

That is literally the greatest photo I have ever seen

#603 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 11:37:03 AM(UTC)
Amazing paints job LV, thanks for the most halloween gift ;)
and thank you for taking the time for that.

#604 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 4:57:12 PM(UTC)
THX for the Gifts. Fantastic Job. I like the Cars and the Suit very much.
:-)

Rell2501
#605 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 8:02:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Little Vixen Go to Quoted Post
MITARO360 - Re-check your gifts please. Thank you.

Thank you very much Little Vixen.
I am happy and driving with Clown's suit.
 1 user liked this post.
#606 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 9:31:36 PM(UTC)
MIDNYTE- Beautiful photos! Thank you!

Thanks LV & you're very welcome 😀

Originally Posted by: Dr Batch Go to Quoted Post
That is literally the greatest photo I have ever seen

That's high praise indeed, Thank you! I'm no Forzatographer though, those guys achieve some incredible shots, well worth checking out their galleries.

Paranoid - DamMe2006

Edited by user Thursday, November 2, 2017 9:33:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#607 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 9:39:46 PM(UTC)
Last few from me until I acquire more cars…

TWD FE - PTG Stuzib85

Pennywise - MOVINGshadow77

Bloody Lips - FRDT Pat theCat

FH4 / FH3
#608 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 4:02:59 AM(UTC)
Last few from me until I acquire more cars…

TWD FE - PTG Stuzib85

Must...find...paint.....

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#609 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 4:55:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOneX 17 Go to Quoted Post
I didn't receive any cars. Did I miss something with my entry? It was the first time I had done anything like this.

Same here. I never bothered with this before, because I thought they were always liveries only and I have no idea how anyone can make anything decent with the editor.
I have uploaded a pic on the 28th with the Bash2017 description and have received nothing. The game also indicates 0 downloads, although I have no idea if Turn10 looking at it would increase that number (no friends playing FM7, so that number is not going up)

Now I'm just mostly wondering if I did something wrong, should have done something else or....?

Edited by user Friday, November 3, 2017 5:34:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#610 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 8:42:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pharsalus Go to Quoted Post
I have uploaded a pic on the 28th with the Bash2017 description and have received nothing. The game also indicates 0 downloads…
Now I'm just mostly wondering if I did something wrong, should have done something else or....?

It could be because you didn't post in this thread?

FH4 / FH3
#611 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 1:33:29 PM(UTC)
Could've sworn I downloaded everything Halloween night and I went to go use the clown suit last night and the game is saying i don't have it. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem and what I could do to fix it
#612 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 2:03:32 PM(UTC)
It could be because you didn't post in this thread?

Perhaps, although from the wording 'must share in game' and 'please share in this thread' I would assume it is optional.
I did press the insert image button, but it wants me to insert an URL in stead of a picture. Since it was a bit of a spur of the moment kinda thing and I don't know how to host an image somewhere, I just skipped that bit. Guess I'm getting a bit to old for this [you know what if you're not too young]
#613 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 2:22:14 PM(UTC)
Same here.

I also received no gift, no car...
I have uploaded a pic from the halloween car in Forza, with the Bash2017 description and have received nothing.

I'm just wondering why some people didn't receive the gift...
#614 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 2:46:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pharsalus Go to Quoted Post
Perhaps, although from the wording 'must share in game' and 'please share in this thread' I would assume it is optional...
Since it was a bit of a spur of the moment kinda thing and I don't know how to host an image somewhere, I just skipped that bit. Guess I'm getting a bit to old for this [you know what if you're not too young]

LoL, I'm not too young (unfortunately) so yeah, I know what you mean 😉
You might've been OK with posting the URL, I think the main point was to post. The rules are a bit long winded I grant you, but it is in there…soz.

Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 7 “Halloween Bash”!

The Halloween Bash is open to all skill levels. The key is that you participate.

*Please read the rules.
Please make sure your post follows the Rules of the Contest.

If you don’t provide your correct GT and the requested information, and share your entry in game, you may be disqualified.

Rules of the Bash
o The Halloween Bash is a place to encourage participation and fun. Be respectful of this please. If you want your paint to compete in the painting or photo contest then you can still enter your livery into the weekly livery contest.
o When posting here include your Gamer Tag, the car you painted your design on (if applicable), the type of entry it is such as a Livery, Photo or Layer Group, and the filename of your item. This is not just for me to make sure you are properly entered for the event, but also so that other players can find you and hopefully download your content.
o Entry Post Example:
Forza Player GT
2009 Ford Focus (if applicable)
Livery (or Photo, or Layer Group)
Add Bash2017 to the description of your item when shared.
o Please share your photos of your liveries, photos, or layer groups in this thread. It will give other people an idea of what you will have shared and they might want to pick it up for their car. This is also why it is important that you include your Gamer Tag, your file name, and the make and model of the car so people have enough information about how to find your shared creation.

Unlike the other contests, in order to be part of the Bash, you must post with the correct information in this thread and in-game. We have to be able to find your entry to be able to feature your creation for the weekend and other forum members also need to be able to find your creation with the information you provide. You must also share your livery/photo/or layer group in game to be considered as a Halloween Bash participant.

LV

FH4 / FH3
#615 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 3:02:38 PM(UTC)
in order to be part of the Bash, you must post with the correct information in this thread and in-game.

Yep, I missed that bit. So that's probably it. Thanks for the help.

LoL, I'm not too young (unfortunately) so yeah, I know what you mean

I had to google it for a co-worker :P
#616 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 4:13:03 PM(UTC)
Thank you for the gifts and another great Bash, LV! Would've responded earlier in the week but was having issues with my save being erased and didn't want to lose the Halloween gifts, but now everything's good!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 6 users liked this post.
#617 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 10:35:54 AM(UTC)
For those of you who posted that you have not gotten your gifts yet, please check your in game messages again.

Thank you again everyone. It was a fantastic Halloween Bash with great participation. I am going to close out this thread now. Thank you again for your support in this event.
25 Pages<<232425Prev

Notification

Icon
Error