35 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext
#201 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 7:06:59 AM(UTC)
So, I have been wondering if the driver gear available in the special limited crates is exclusive for a given period of time. For example, I read one of the current special crates has various colors of band gear in them. If I really wanted band gear (I don't) and I skipped out on this crate...have I missed my chance for that gear for an extended period of time?

The reason I ask is there are a few racing gears that I would like to find at some point and if they are exclusive to a specific period, I should closely watch the forum for them to start popping up.
#202 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 1:32:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CamaroDMD Go to Quoted Post
So, I have been wondering if the driver gear available in the special limited crates is exclusive for a given period of time. For example, I read one of the current special crates has various colors of band gear in them. If I really wanted band gear (I don't) and I skipped out on this crate...have I missed my chance for that gear for an extended period of time?

The reason I ask is there are a few racing gears that I would like to find at some point and if they are exclusive to a specific period, I should closely watch the forum for them to start popping up.

Nothing is clear about that :/
#203 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:53:03 AM(UTC)
Why is there not a BMW driver suit?
#204 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:57:42 PM(UTC)
Hi FireProf,

I need a bit of help here.

I have signed on to the Alienware web site but have no clue how to get to the Level 2 that is required to get the Alienware Driver Suit.

Any help would be appreciated here in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in anticipation.
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:26:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Hi FireProf,

I need a bit of help here.

I have signed on to the Alienware web site but have no clue how to get to the Level 2 that is required to get the Alienware Driver Suit.

Any help would be appreciated here in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in anticipation.

Seems to be a popularity contest, but here is the link:
https://eu.alienwarearen...earn-points-with-arp-4-2
Good luck
So I tried that rewind button, took me all the way back to Forza 2....
#206 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:18:39 PM(UTC)
Will there be Ford Driver gear?

Edited by user Thursday, November 2, 2017 8:39:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#207 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 10:00:00 PM(UTC)
Was lucky to score the ICE BREAK drivers suit.

And no, the car is not part of the prize. My livery on the Porsche and now have the suit to match.

ICE BREAK are running a comp to win a new XBox ONE X, ONE S, FM7 or a drivers suit. Buy a marked bottle, enter the code under the lid and hopefully you might get a win. Only for the ice coffee drinking Australians.

As one who delivers ICE BREAK (and many other milk products) I think I am out of the running to enter the comp. I am not an employee of the promoter but deliver a lot of the product so I fall in that grey area so fair enough, no entry for me, but all I wanted was the race suit. Thanks to a few winners of the suit who either had one already or just didn't want it I managed to get one, without breaking the comp rules. The power of social media. It looks sweet along side the ICE BREAK Bathurst 12 Hour Porsche.
 1 user liked this post.
#208 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 5:38:46 AM(UTC)
New screenshot for @NorCalNavyMike

#209 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 6:56:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GroupB Go to Quoted Post

Thanks much GroupB (my favorite rally group of all time, incidentally), and congrats on this one for sure (especially if you were an actual winner of the whole smash!) lol

As for myself: Managed to snag a code for this one a couple of days ago (along with the one for Alienware, sheesh what a chore…) but I do thank you for the effort and will wish you luck on your quest to catch 'em all! Have also added in shots for the Ice Break variant that surferofthemind was good enough to post up, and I've cleaned up a couple of things in the custom content archive I've been amassing. I've also got to give you props for working on your -own-, rather complete collection there! ;-)

Best wishes to all! 8-)

NorCalNavyMike's archive of custom Forza Motorsport 7 DLC
 2 users liked this post.
#210 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 11:31:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Promotional DLC: Mountain Dew and Doritos Driver Gear

Official site: https://www.every60seconds.com/marketplace/xbox-fm7-doritos-suit
Official site: https://www.every60seconds.com/marketplace/xbox-fm7-dew-suit
Store Link: Not available for purchase
Release date: November 6, 2017 - January 3, 2018

These promotional DLC items are not available to purchase separately from Xbox or the Windows Store. U.S. residents can find Mtn Dew and Doritos products in stores with codes inside the packaging which are used at the official promo site to obtain the DLC; approximately three product purchases should be enough for the two DLC (listed at 300 pts each). The sweepstakes entry process is limited to U.S. residents, but the DLC codes work in any Xbox region.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:04:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#211 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 12:25:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Does anyone have this suit in the game?

If someone can take a screenshot to see what it looks like in the game.

Thank you

This suit doesn't exist, is it?

Only Marketing driver suit ? Not in the Game ? Why ?

Thank you to the person who answer me :-)

Thank you to all for the news about driver suit, it becomes harder and harder to catch them all !!!

Edited by user Monday, November 6, 2017 12:27:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#212 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 1:33:57 AM(UTC)
Is there a way that we Brits can get hold of the Mtn Dew, Doritos & Ice Break suits? It appears that you have to buy products in the USA/Aus to get them, which is a bit difficult in the UK as we are so far away from the nearest retailer!
Any help would be appreciated, I am already searching eBay as I type.
#213 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 5:59:26 AM(UTC)
At the moment, it’s a bit of a strange situation with the Mtn Dew/Doritos suits. Since most of the prizes on the site are physical items, the only option for delivery is through the postal service. Hopefully this is fixed soon; I did this same promotion for FM5 (Mtn Dew Camaro) and the codes were sent electronically back then.
#214 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 6:02:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Is there a way that we Brits can get hold of the Mtn Dew, Doritos & Ice Break suits? It appears that you have to buy products in the USA/Aus to get them, which is a bit difficult in the UK as we are so far away from the nearest retailer!
Any help would be appreciated, I am already searching eBay as I type.

Same in Germany, we cant get this products to redeem a code :(
#215 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:55:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fireprofcargo7 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone need some Totinos Driver Suits got alot of codes

if anyone has codes for other suits if not i can give it

Am I too late?

Also if anyone has driver gear codes that they're willing to give away, hit me up thanks.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:56:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#216 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 11:03:02 AM(UTC)
Wonder when we can design are own driver suit like we can with cars. That would be so nice to do.
 1 user liked this post.
#217 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 6:09:46 AM(UTC)
Another screenshot for @NorCalNavyMike

#218 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 8:08:06 AM(UTC)

that a interesting one
#219 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2017 12:56:17 PM(UTC)

Dammit that looked good, I wish I could get that too

#220 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 10:27:43 PM(UTC)
i live in norway and have no chance to get these products so if someone can hit me up with some codes i would be happy AF :D
#221 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 10:37:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NorCalNavyMike Go to Quoted Post

Thanks much GroupB (my favorite rally group of all time, incidentally), and congrats on this one for sure (especially if you were an actual winner of the whole smash!) lol

As for myself: Managed to snag a code for this one a couple of days ago (along with the one for Alienware, sheesh what a chore…) but I do thank you for the effort and will wish you luck on your quest to catch 'em all! Have also added in shots for the Ice Break variant that surferofthemind was good enough to post up, and I've cleaned up a couple of things in the custom content archive I've been amassing. I've also got to give you props for working on your -own-, rather complete collection there! ;-)

Best wishes to all! 8-)

Heres 2 more

1 user liked this post.
#222 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 10:42:11 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:09:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#223 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 10:47:49 AM(UTC)
At the moment, it’s a bit of a strange situation with the Mtn Dew/Doritos suits. Since most of the prizes on the site are physical items, the only option for delivery is through the postal service. Hopefully this is fixed soon; I did this same promotion for FM5 (Mtn Dew Camaro) and the codes were sent electronically back then.

I was wondering about that as well, I had enough points to get both and haven't seen anything other than a confirmation email. I wonder if they will take the full 8 - 10 weeks.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#224 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 10:50:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fireprofcargo7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NorCalNavyMike Go to Quoted Post

Heres 2 more

Where did these and the Taco Bell suit come from?
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#225 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 11:01:31 AM(UTC)
The taco bell on came from the Taco bell thing they did with forza last month i believe and Gears of war do 2 rivals and play gears 4 you get the driver suits
35 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error