266 Pages<<224225226227228>>PrevNext
#5626 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 2:21:27 PM(UTC)
In the current Forzathon how to win a championship in a cult classic? I've won them all already and can't find one for cults. Same for playground games or am I missing something here?
RYZEN 2600X ASUS ROG RX580 8GB 32Gb RAM
 2 users liked this post.
#5627 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 2:58:18 PM(UTC)
Just create one via blueprint.
#5628 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 3:12:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rufinoman1 Go to Quoted Post
In the current Forzathon how to win a championship in a cult classic? I've won them all already and can't find one for cults. Same for playground games or am I missing something here?

Go to any race location you prefer, select Championship (even if you’ve already conpleted the Championship at that race location), then scroll left to Blueprint Championship, then choose Cult Classic from the Car Type blueprint category.

For Playground Games, these are online only. If you have no friends on Xbox Live to play with, the simplest way to complete this is to choose Online Adventure, then select Custom Adventure, and finally select Games Only. Then you select which preferred car class you’d like to play with, but it’s easiest to find an Online Adventure when you select Vote After Each Championship. Then you just need to complete 3 full games.

Edited by user Friday, October 27, 2017 3:15:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5629 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 3:38:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sealy21Garnett Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rufinoman1 Go to Quoted Post

Go to any race location you prefer, select Championship (even if you’ve already conpleted the Championship at that race location), then scroll left to Blueprint Championship, then choose Cult Classic from the Car Type blueprint category.

For Playground Games, these are online only. If you have no friends on Xbox Live to play with, the simplest way to complete this is to choose Online Adventure, then select Custom Adventure, and finally select Games Only. Then you select which preferred car class you’d like to play with, but it’s easiest to find an Online Adventure when you select Vote After Each Championship. Then you just need to complete 3 full games.

You do not have to win a "Cult Classic" championship... The requirement is to win in a Cult Classic car... If you own a Cult Classic and it belongs to some other category as well, you can run a championship in that too, win it and get the achievement that way.

I used a Ford Capri and won a 1970s championship to get my achievement.

Either that, or just blueprint a championship with your car of choice...

Edited by user Friday, October 27, 2017 3:39:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#5630 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 4:32:48 PM(UTC)
Got an issue with the current Forzathon. The challenge I'm trying to complete is to perform 20 drift skills in any Mercedes-Benz. I did around 50 in my C 63 AMG Horizon Edition and nothings happening
 1 user liked this post.
#5631 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 4:54:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FerrariDude26 Go to Quoted Post
Got an issue with the current Forzathon. The challenge I'm trying to complete is to perform 20 drift skills in any Mercedes-Benz. I did around 50 in my C 63 AMG Horizon Edition and nothings happening

I used the same car, no problems. I have all of this week's Challenges.

Check the Help List on the previous page.
HSV
I just want one!
#5632 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 9:36:09 PM(UTC)
The mountain top three star jump in a Mercedes caused me a problem. I finally popped the achievement with the 2013 Mercedes A45 AMG HE fitted wth rally tyres and suspension also 4WD. With all these mods and a total PI of S2 903 I achieved a jump of 222 metres. Just thought I would post this so it may help someone else complete this weeks forzathon.
#5633 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 10:23:12 PM(UTC)
This challenge is gonna be a difficult one because the road up ahead is not smooth and you can't brute force your way in with any of the Mercedes cars, as they're all underpowered.

Turn rewind on (who cares, it's for a greater good), get a high powered car (preferably AWD converted), fit rally suspension to it and try to keep your speed as you leave the last bump before the jump. This means staying in the air as least as possible. The edges of the road seem smoother but it's more difficult to find a good line through them.

The speed you need for 700ft is 128+mph. Good luck!
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#5634 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 10:59:24 PM(UTC)
If anyone is still having difficulty with the danger sign, I made a tune (search for my gamertag, gamer1000k) for the SLK 55 AMG. It's the second cheapest Mercedes on the autoshow if you don't have access to the horizon edition cars mentioned in previous posts, and with the V12 swap, awd, full upgrades and a few handling tweaks for the bumpy road I got 800 feet on the danger sign on the first try.
#5635 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:43:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
If anyone is still having difficulty with the danger sign, I made a tune (search for my gamertag, gamer1000k) for the SLK 55 AMG. It's the second cheapest Mercedes on the autoshow if you don't have access to the horizon edition cars mentioned in previous posts, and with the V12 swap, awd, full upgrades and a few handling tweaks for the bumpy road I got 800 feet on the danger sign on the first try.

Thanks for sharing, I tried several others with no joy but this got me 241m on the second attempt
#5636 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 10:51:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRK333 Go to Quoted Post
The mountain top three star jump in a Mercedes caused me a problem. I finally popped the achievement with the 2013 Mercedes A45 AMG HE fitted wth rally tyres and suspension also 4WD. With all these mods and a total PI of S2 903 I achieved a jump of 222 metres. Just thought I would post this so it may help someone else complete this weeks forzathon.

Use the same car, achieved 820 ft, but no pop! :(
 1 user liked this post.
#5637 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:12:58 AM(UTC)
Hard reset and a rerun fixed it.
#5638 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 1:23:23 PM(UTC)
Won't work for me either. (On PC) Tried it several times in a C 63, got three stars on the first try and several times since, but the Forzathon challenge won't show as completed. And I really want that car.
#5639 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 1:39:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PrplM3sNjetskis Go to Quoted Post
Hard reset and a rerun fixed it.

usually will with a lot of issues
should be told to everyone that buys an xbone
#5640 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:39:11 AM(UTC)
Can't join online sessions all of a sudden for some reason. Pressing x brings up a network diagnostic window in game and it says to come here for help. Says to check DNS settings but nothings changed that I know of. It gives a support id number and a server ID number. Anyone else have or ever have this issue in the past? I notice the game takes way longer to load since this has been happening as well.
#5641 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 8:49:29 AM(UTC)
I got it done in the A45. Also note if you head off the jump a little to the left the hill where u land is steeper and thus you land further down the hill. Worked for me!!
#5642 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 8:16:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Can't join online sessions all of a sudden for some reason. Pressing x brings up a network diagnostic window in game and it says to come here for help. Says to check DNS settings but nothings changed that I know of. It gives a support id number and a server ID number. Anyone else have or ever have this issue in the past? I notice the game takes way longer to load since this has been happening as well.

When that happens, i exit the game and reboot it. Usually works.
#5643 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 8:44:34 PM(UTC)

It's been happening for a few days so restarting did nothing for it. I figured out what was wrong and fixed it anyway so it's all good now.

#5644 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:49:31 PM(UTC)
Will tomorrows forzathon be are last in FH3 that's my question I guess we will find out soon enough
#5645 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:51:04 PM(UTC)

It's been happening for a few days so restarting did nothing for it. I figured out what was wrong and fixed it anyway so it's all good now.

What was it in case someone else has the same issue
#5646 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 3:18:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Will tomorrows forzathon be are last in FH3 that's my question I guess we will find out soon enough

I doubt it, according to the official announcement they said they're not ending support for FH3, which would imply more Forzathons. The list only shows up through tomorrow's Forzathon, but it also specifically says it's only for September and October, so they very well may be pushing out a new list in the very near future with the November and December events.

That said, I will be quite disappointed if this is the last Forzathon for FH3. On the other hand, I'll probably have more time for other things since it's one of the few things that keeps me at least somewhat interested in FH3.

Edited by user Monday, October 30, 2017 3:19:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5647 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 4:20:10 PM(UTC)
For anyone looking for some help on the ONE DAY Halloween #Forzathon event, here is all you need to know:

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxoK4uD-Zbo

For those of you who'd prefer NOT to watch a video, this is for you:

Happy Halloween! This one day FH3 #Forzathon event will be starting on Tuesday, October 31ST, and will end on Wednesday, November 1ST. The 4 challenges/achievements:

The first 2 challenges can be completed together:

COMPLETE a Game of INFECTED using the SRT Viper GTS - Win 225,000 CR + the Porsche 918 Spyder | SURVIVE a PUBLIC Game of INFECTED - Win 3 Spins + the Dodge Dart HE

I know, you do need online connectivity. I'm sorry for anyone who won't be able to complete these challenges because of that. But first thing you need to do is get yourself in the beautiful SRT VIPER GTS. (SRT is the car brand) Once you do that, go into ONLINE FREEROAM(Public). Once you load in, go to the X-Large Playground Game area at the drag strip to start an event. You will want to start a match of INFECTED, and blueprint it. When choosing the car, go all the way to the right, and select "Custom." Choose only the SRT Viper GTS, which will force everyone including yourself to use the car. Then, make sure the event duration is 1 minute, and that the car class matches that of your personal SRT Viper. At least one of the people from the online session will have to join for the event to launch. Once it does, you have 15 seconds during the ghost period to get to the crates in the left or right corner of the map area, and then all you have to do is survive 45 seconds. Considering we used the X-large map, and everyone having to use the same car, it should be easy to survive. Also, if you can, communicate with the Infected person, and help each other out and let people survive. If you are Infected to start, you have nothing to lose, and I'm sure people will return the favor. (HOPEFULLY!)

Perform 5 Daredevil Skills - Win 120,000 CR - Rapid near miss skills. I like to go on the highway with a fast car, and just keep on passing traffic. I believe 3 near miss skills will give you a daredevil. Doesn't take long at all. You can have other skills in between.

COMPLETE a STREET RACE using the 1958 PLYMOUTH FURY - Win 65,000 XP - Get in the 1958 Fury. If you don't have street races unlocked, drive up behind drivatars and challenge them to head-to-heads. Once you win enough of those, you will be notified that you unlocked street races. They can be filtered for on the world map. Go to any street race location, and complete the race using the Fury. Very straightforward.

That is all you need to know! Happy Halloween once again! I hope that everyone finds this to be helpful or useful, and that this makes you aware of this one day event. If you have any questions, issues, tips I may have missed or forgot, or anything else, feel free to comment. As always, thanks for watching/reading, and have a spookyful day! Also, in case this does end up being the final Horizon 3 #Forzathon event, I just want to say thank you to everyone who I've talked to or interacted with here, on YouTube, or even Xbox. It was an amazing year truly starting on YouTube and making content on Forza Horizon 3, and I'm thankful I was able to help so many people along the way. It was the most fun I've had playing a video game in my life, and although Forza 7 has not wowed me, I am excited for NFS Payback and potentially Horizon 4 next year! Have a wonderful day :)

My XB1 GT: Stevio2175
 1 user liked this post.
#5648 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 7:50:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon HORIZON HALLOWEEN
Things that go bump...

This one-day Forzathon ends 3am Eastern November 1 (midnight Pacific October 31)

#Forzathon Venomous
Complete a game of Infected in a SRT Viper GTS to receive 225,000 CR and the Porsche 918 Spyder

#Forzathon Survival
Survive a Public game of Infected to win 3 Wheelspins and the Dodge Dart HE

#Forzathon Infernal Skill
Perform 5 Daredevil Skills to receive 120,000 CR

#Forzathon Show Me
Complete a Street Race in the 1958 Plymouth Fury to earn 65,000 XP

#5649 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 11:38:46 PM(UTC)
Going for the hardest one first. S2-only playground games are looking like a Viper Club of America gathering.

12 players, 10 Vipers: '08, '08 HE, '13, '14, '16...

No '99s sadly.
#5650 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 11:43:44 PM(UTC)
You need to be in the srt not dodge
266 Pages<<224225226227228>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error