35 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#176 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 4:38:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T0KENUT Go to Quoted Post
IMO, the time and effort spent on the driver gear could have been used to improve other areas of the game. I dont see the driver suit during the race, nor do I care what my driver looks like standing there for no particular reason, other than to just stand there for no reason. This is a race game, and yes the driver is the one behind the wheel, but all these driver suits are just filler taking resources away from the other parts that need improvement, such as a more streamlined leader board/hot lapping menu broken down by class and divisions, and more freedom setting up customized multiplayer races against friends and A.I. My opinion.

Couldn't have said it better my friend. With the benefit of hindsight it is obvious that the FM people want to attract the NFS crowd. FM has been dumbed down since Horizon1 was released. This latest incantation is no exception.
 1 user liked this post.
#177 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 5:25:56 AM(UTC)
Totino’s Driver Gear 1

Totino’s Driver Gear 2
 2 users liked this post.
#178 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 10:37:42 AM(UTC)
IMO, the time and effort spent on the driver gear could have been used to improve other areas of the game. I dont see the driver suit during the race, nor do I care what my driver looks like standing there for no particular reason, other than to just stand there for no reason. This is a race game, and yes the driver is the one behind the wheel, but all these driver suits are just filler taking resources away from the other parts that need improvement, such as a more streamlined leader board/hot lapping menu broken down by class and divisions, and more freedom setting up customized multiplayer races against friends and A.I. My opinion.

One aspect of the previous Forzas that bothered me was seeing modern driver attire in open top vintage race cars while viewing replays in spectator mode. That's why I was pleased when I first saw the vintage driver gear in the pre-release game trailer videos. Now that I have the game and have to stare at the driver while every race loads I'm glad that I can choose the outfit.
Gear head who only uses the Xbox for racing sims. Set up: Xbox One Slim, Thrustmaster TMX Wheel, GT Omega wheel stand.
 2 users liked this post.
#179 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:13:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NorCalNavyMike Go to Quoted Post
All,

The below link is to a folder on my OneDrive. It contains everything I have on point, regarding what DLC Driver Gear (only the content that requires a 25-digit product key, mind you) is out there to date. I'll update this information if/as I'm able to add more.

Two folders of content can be found here:

1. Marketing Poses (images freely available online, at the highest resolution I've been able to track down so far)
  2. In-Game Poses (Driver Gear I actually have, and have taken screenshots of)

It goes without saying: If you have any of the missing gear unlocked on your account, please PM me with a link to a screenshot and I'll incorporate it into this listing.

The complete matrix of offerings, as best as I can tell, is as follows (SEE NOTE AFTERWARDS REGARDING DRIVER GEAR):

• Preorder Generic - "First to the Track" (blue/green suit) (EVERY preorder DLC pack seems to include this offering, so far as I can tell)

• Driver Gear 1 - Amazon - "Early Drive" (red/gray suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Driver Gear 2 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 3 - Virtual Key Sweepstakes, Microsoft Store, ShopTo - "Ready to Go" (white/sky blue suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Driver Gear 4 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 5 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 6 - ShopTo - "Driven to Win" (red/yellow suit) ** SEE NOTE **

• "Amazon" (yellow suit w/Amazon branding)
  • "Best Buy" (blue/yellow suit w/Best Buy branding)
  • "EB Games" (red/black suit w/EB Games branding) (brighter shades than in the GameStop suit; both companies are owned by the same parent)
  • "GameStop" (red/black suit w/GameStop branding) (darker shades than in the EB Games suit; both companies are owned by the same parent)
  • GAME 1 (name as it appears in game?) (purple/white suit w/GAME branding)
  • GAME 2 (name as it appears in game?) (black/orange suit)
  • "Microsoft" (blue/green suit w/Microsoft branding)

• ShopTo - (name as it appears in game?) (yellow/black suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Xbox Live (name as it appears in game?) (green suit w/Xbox Live branding) ** SEE NOTE **

• E3 & PAX West - "Road Trip" (white suit w/'Event Pass' around neck)

NOTE!! Having gone to the trouble to amass so many of these items on my single Gamertag, and having encountered a glitch or two, I am strongly suspicious of a bug or oversight in how DLC Driver Gear works with FM7. As follows:

1. I have received a code for "Driver Gear 3" from multiple sources (Virtual Key Sweepstakes; preorder from Microsoft; and preorder from ShopTo).
  2. Although the name for this file is identical in all 3 codes, I was expecting two, additional pieces of Driver Gear in my unlocks that I do NOT see currently:
    - Xbox Live (green suit, should have come from the Microsoft preorder)
    - ShopTo (yellow/black suit, should have come from the ShopTo preorder)
  3. I strongly suspect, that there may be a coding error in Driver Gear 3--if it also contains the missing Xbox Live and ShopTo unlocks, along with the blue/white suit, then it may not be feasible to obtain all of the DLC even with unlimited funds and time to spend. I've opened a separate ticket on this, but feedback from others if they happen to have encountered anything similar would be appreciated.

That's what I have so far; again, will update this as more info is discovered.

Best wishes to all,
NorCalNavyMike

How did you find codes for all of these driver gears? Did you just preorder multiple copies of the game?
 1 user liked this post.
#180 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 4:41:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TuffPuppers Go to Quoted Post
So the way this works is there are 4 total codes to redeme at the mentioned website link... Meaning you have to buy 4 different products with unique codes
Once you do enter at the website Manto Max linked, they will generate 4 Microsoft Codes to be entered on XBOX live

Code 1 gives you: 2012 Pagani Huayra Totino's Edition (Black, Yellow, Red - Livery)
Code 2 gives you Totinos Driving Gear 1 (Black, Yellow, Red)
Code 2 gives you: 2012 Pagani Huayra Totino's Edition (Black, White, Red - Livery)
Code 2 gives you Totinos Driving Gear 2 (Yellow, White, Red)

Totinis Driving Gear #1

Totinis Driving Gear #2
#181 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 3:28:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ITPRO75 Go to Quoted Post
I'm interested in unlocking the vintage white driving suit but don't know the best way to go about doing it. Is it just a matter of accumulating credits or do I need to do certain events or roll the dice and buy of bunch crates that may or may not contain anything of interest to me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just saw that someone indicated that you get all the suits when reaching tier 11.

I found the answer to the question I posed above. I was offered the Genesis vintage driver gear when I hit driver level 25 as one of the three rewards for hitting that level. I was at car collector tier 6 when that happened. Just posting this for anyone else interested in getting that gear.

I'm all set for gear now (the Genesis suit for racing in vintage vehicles and a country flag suit for modern cars). Now I just need to get the rest of the vehicles that I'm interested in.

Gear head who only uses the Xbox for racing sims. Set up: Xbox One Slim, Thrustmaster TMX Wheel, GT Omega wheel stand.
#182 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 3:49:02 PM(UTC)
I really need the Chevrolet one.
I wonder if sometimes after they will add the Bmw ,Ford,Ferrari suits.
#183 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 6:05:40 PM(UTC)
I have played FM2 so I am wondering what do I have to do to recive the driver gear does it require a certain tier or something? Can anyone help

Thanks
#184 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 6:13:34 PM(UTC)
Tier 11, I believe.

Looks like you juuuust missed it.

Edited by user Monday, October 16, 2017 6:14:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#185 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 6:15:05 PM(UTC)
The driver gear from the games is based on your reward tier ... not which games you've played. If you're not at the tier level to earn the FM2 suit, I don't believe there's any way to get it.
#186 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:59:43 PM(UTC)
Hello,

Does anyone have this suit in the game?

If someone can take a screenshot to see what it looks like in the game.

Thank you
 2 users liked this post.
#187 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 2:22:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HellBnt4Metl666 Go to Quoted Post

Couldn't have said it better my friend. With the benefit of hindsight it is obvious that the FM people want to attract the NFS crowd. FM has been dumbed down since Horizon1 was released. This latest incantation is no exception.

Agreed, we need less gimmicks and more focus on keeping the features we loved.
Just make an updated version of Forza 4 please!!
#188 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:20:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GroupB Go to Quoted Post
All,

The below link is to a folder on my OneDrive. It contains everything I have on point, regarding what DLC Driver Gear (only the content that requires a 25-digit product key, mind you) is out there to date. I'll update this information if/as I'm able to add more.

Mike, thanks for the work. Here’s a screen for you:

The above is the suit that currently unlocks when you enter an E3/PAX West code on an Xbox One. I currently have never seen the Road Show, GAME, or EB Games suits on console. I assume you are running on PC?

Nope, solely on console.

Let's just call me… dedicated to a mission, and seeing it through to completion. ;-)

(and hey, thanks much for the screenshot! Have updated my OneDrive folder with the updated content, along with a few others… (whistles innocently to self)

In all seriousness: If you Manage your game on Xbox, I'm suspecting that you'll see one of the following installed:

"Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 2"

"Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 4"

"Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 5"

(or something similar—if you wouldn't mind sending a screenshot of the Manage screen, showing any/all Driver Gear DLC installed, that could be most helpful indeed. Thanks again!)

Best wishes,
NCNM

Edited by user Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:28:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#189 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:33:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GroupB Go to Quoted Post
All,

Mike, thanks for the work. Here’s a screen for you:

The above is the suit that currently unlocks when you enter an E3/PAX West code on an Xbox One. I currently have never seen the Road Show, GAME, or EB Games suits on console. I assume you are running on PC?

Nope, solely on console.

Let's just call me… dedicated to a mission, and seeing it through to completion. ;-)

(and hey, thanks much for the screenshot! Have updated my OneDrive folder with the updated content, along with a few others… (whistles innocently to self)

In all seriousness: If you Manage your game on Xbox, I'm suspecting that you'll see one of the following installed:

"Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 2"

"Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 4"

"Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 5"

(or something similar—if you wouldn't mind sending a screenshot of the Manage screen, showing any/all Driver Gear DLC installed, that could be most helpful indeed. Thanks again!)

Best wishes,
NCNM

The only numbered driver gear I have is 3. You can also see the E3 suit installed below it, but I don’t have it ingame.

#190 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 10:21:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Does anyone have this suit in the game?

If someone can take a screenshot to see what it looks like in the game.

Thank you

This suit doesn't exist, is it?
#191 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 9:43:52 AM(UTC)
Anyone need some Totinos Driver Suits got alot of codes

if anyone has codes for other suits if not i can give it
#192 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 5:16:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fireprofcargo7 Go to Quoted Post

could you send me 1 of each if possible?
#193 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 5:26:04 AM(UTC)
All,

Two folders of content can be found here:

1. Marketing Poses (images freely available online, at the highest resolution I've been able to track down so far)
  2. In-Game Poses (Driver Gear I actually have, and have taken screenshots of)

It goes without saying: If you have any of the missing gear unlocked on your account, please PM me with a link to a screenshot and I'll incorporate it into this listing.

The complete matrix of offerings, as best as I can tell, is as follows (SEE NOTE AFTERWARDS REGARDING DRIVER GEAR):

• Preorder Generic - "First to the Track" (blue/green suit) (EVERY preorder DLC pack seems to include this offering, so far as I can tell)

• Driver Gear 1 - Amazon - "Early Drive" (red/gray suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Driver Gear 2 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 3 - Virtual Key Sweepstakes, Microsoft Store, ShopTo - "Ready to Go" (white/sky blue suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Driver Gear 4 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 5 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 6 - ShopTo - "Driven to Win" (red/yellow suit) ** SEE NOTE **

• "Amazon" (yellow suit w/Amazon branding)
  • "Best Buy" (blue/yellow suit w/Best Buy branding)
  • "EB Games" (red/black suit w/EB Games branding) (brighter shades than in the GameStop suit; both companies are owned by the same parent)
  • "GameStop" (red/black suit w/GameStop branding) (darker shades than in the EB Games suit; both companies are owned by the same parent)
  • GAME 1 (name as it appears in game?) (purple/white suit w/GAME branding)
  • GAME 2 (name as it appears in game?) (black/orange suit)
  • "Microsoft" (blue/green suit w/Microsoft branding)

• ShopTo - (name as it appears in game?) (yellow/black suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Xbox Live (name as it appears in game?) (green suit w/Xbox Live branding) ** SEE NOTE **

• E3 & PAX West - "Road Trip" (white suit w/'Event Pass' around neck)

• ”Totinos” (red/yellow/black suit, 2 variants via US marketing promotion that also includes two custom-liveried Pagani Huayra variant))

NOTE!! Having gone to the trouble to amass so many of these items on my single Gamertag, and having encountered a glitch or two, I am strongly suspicious of a bug or oversight in how DLC Driver Gear works with FM7. As follows:

1. I have received a code for "Driver Gear 3" from multiple sources (Virtual Key Sweepstakes; preorder from Microsoft; and preorder from ShopTo).
  2. Although the name for this file is identical in all 3 codes, I was expecting two, additional pieces of Driver Gear in my unlocks that I do NOT see currently:
    - Xbox Live (green suit, should have come from the Microsoft preorder)
    - ShopTo (yellow/black suit, should have come from the ShopTo preorder)
  3. I strongly suspect, that there may be a coding error in Driver Gear 3--if it also contains the missing Xbox Live and ShopTo unlocks, along with the blue/white suit, then it may not be feasible to obtain all of the DLC even with unlimited funds and time to spend. I've opened a separate ticket on this, but feedback from others if they happen to have encountered anything similar would be appreciated.

That's what I have so far; again, will update this as more info is discovered.

Best wishes to all,
NorCalNavyMike

Alienware Driver Suit
#194 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:33:38 AM(UTC)
Thank you for the news :)

Edited by user Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:44:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#195 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:50:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fireprofcargo7 Go to Quoted Post

Could I get one of those please?
#196 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:02:50 AM(UTC)
Pre-ordered physical Ultimate at EB Games but don’t seem to have either the EB Games suit or the Blue/Green Forza Motorsport pre-order suit. What tab are they under in the driver suit menu? Should I have gotten an addional key to my VIP key when I bought the game? One that unlocks the suits?

Playing on Xbox, btw.

Edited by user Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:10:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#197 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:16:30 PM(UTC)
Is there really not a BMW driver gear suit?
#198 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 1:06:52 AM(UTC)
Also: how do you unlock the various “championship” suits? For example:

Thought i’d get the “Seeker Championship” suit for winning my first series in the Seeker Championship, then the “Seeker Championship Elite” suit for winning ALL series in the Seeker Championship. Am I wrong in this assumption?
#199 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 3:14:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

Thought i’d get the “Seeker Championship” suit for winning my first series in the Seeker Championship, then the “Seeker Championship Elite” suit for winning ALL series in the Seeker Championship. Am I wrong in this assumption?

I've completed Seeker and all series in Seeker and haven't got the elite. I remember reading on here someone saying you need to complete all before Elite versions are available.
#200 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 6:21:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic6L Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

I've completed Seeker and all series in Seeker and haven't got the elite. I remember reading on here someone saying you need to complete all before Elite versions are available.

OK but what about the “non-Elite” Seeker Championship suit? Have you/has anyone got that and if so, how did you go about it?

35 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error