This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:23:20 PM(UTC)
Just dit some testing:
Personal build - stock tune: 1:43.xxx
Same build - calculator 1:40.xxx
Same build - own setup with 1h of testing 1:38.xxx

So yes, can confirm the calculator works. Makes a massive differences in no time at all. Tweaking from the calculator you can improve further as well.
But was tuning for a competition so decided to go my own way.

Surely would recommend the calculator, makes a massive difference from stock.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:49:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OdinThe1337 Go to Quoted Post
Just dit some testing:
Personal build - stock tune: 1:43.xxx
Same build - calculator 1:40.xxx
Same build - own setup with 1h of testing 1:38.xxx

So yes, can confirm the calculator works. Makes a massive differences in no time at all. Tweaking from the calculator you can improve further as well.
But was tuning for a competition so decided to go my own way.

Surely would recommend the calculator, makes a massive difference from stock.

That's great dude, I really appreciate you taking the time to test it in the manner you have. It is only designed for exactly as you have described, quick reliable tunes that will perform very well in lobbies.
When it comes to competitive multiplayer competition you have to step up the tuning as you know to get your car to the limit.
Thanks again dude 👍😉

#28 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:32:51 AM(UTC)
Just bumping it up 😁
#29 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 2:23:48 AM(UTC)
Won't let me view any guides as I don't have a one drive
#30 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:56:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CL4RET Go to Quoted Post
Won't let me view any guides as I don't have a one drive

Try this CLICK HERE it should be viewable online on a web page. Failing that download OneDrive it's a free app and great for create back ups of your file plus if you use the account as your xbox email you can share screenshots and clips straight from your console.
#31 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 5:56:58 AM(UTC)
It doesn't show. Thanks though.
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9:41:40 AM(UTC)
Thanks for sharing this. Calculator does a fantastic job getting a car up to snuff. It's nice to just plug in a few numbers and have all the info you need.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:32:45 AM(UTC)
Does the older sheets/ calculators work for FM7 as well or is this newest one the only one that you have that works for FM7? Regardless, got it downloaded and saved to my desktop just like ALL of your other ones.
Mod edit - WSD - SIg exceeds maximum size, do not repost sig which may cause offense
Mod ed- WSD - Using sig to attack others
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:00:18 AM(UTC)
the metrics section and downforce seems to be messed up

Edited by user Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:07:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:35:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpyderS2K Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for sharing this. Calculator does a fantastic job getting a car up to snuff. It's nice to just plug in a few numbers and have all the info you need.

That's great to hear dude, hope you get lots of use out of it 👍
#36 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:36:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: outkast6 ACTUAL Go to Quoted Post
Does the older sheets/ calculators work for FM7 as well or is this newest one the only one that you have that works for FM7? Regardless, got it downloaded and saved to my desktop just like ALL of your other ones.

Tbf the outputs should be very similar to one an other 👍
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:38:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DxBang Go to Quoted Post
the metrics section and downforce seems to be messed up

Are you certain you put in the right numbers in the correct formats?
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:03:04 PM(UTC)
Very nice calc. Got me a good clean baseline for a couple of cars I had issues with. Gets my seal of approval. Best one for FM7 so far imo.
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 6:55:59 PM(UTC)
Ok first one. When you go into tune and upgrades goto setup manager you can go through a bunch of tunes to use from other people who loaded them in there. Then as you go towards the end there are a bunch locked and she. You click on them it doesn’t let you download them. Some explain why thee won’t download but they are posted in there?
Quesrion 2.
When choosing a car you see 2 differetnts setups one says current the other restricted. How do you load the restricted setup. When you go into homologation it says nothing needed. I would
Like to use the better setup with more horse power. How do I use that one and not the current. Or does it depend on the race. This whole homologation thing has me baffled. I liked Forza 6 where you can just use anyone’s tune in any race.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 8:52:34 PM(UTC)
Unrestricted tunes can only be used in freeplay modes (which is where you can also download them and use them directly). However there are actually several options for freeplay that can spice up the racing somewhat and make it rather good.

Edited by user Thursday, October 26, 2017 8:53:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 10:30:50 PM(UTC)
Thanks a lot for the hard work. Is there or will there be an open office version maybe for us Linux users?
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:12:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Acekrd Go to Quoted Post
Ok first one. When you go into tune and upgrades goto setup manager you can go through a bunch of tunes to use from other people who loaded them in there. Then as you go towards the end there are a bunch locked and she. You click on them it doesn’t let you download them. Some explain why thee won’t download but they are posted in there?
Quesrion 2.
When choosing a car you see 2 differetnts setups one says current the other restricted. How do you load the restricted setup. When you go into homologation it says nothing needed. I would
Like to use the better setup with more horse power. How do I use that one and not the current. Or does it depend on the race. This whole homologation thing has me baffled. I liked Forza 6 where you can just use anyone’s tune in any race.

1. not a clue, you should be able to download anything in there

2. the one with the high numbers is the maximum you can use in that division. You will never be able to make a build with all those numbers as high and still stay in the PI limit of that division.
reset to default upgrades to pick the parts yourself if you want to (like more grip or more power, not both)
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:17:41 AM(UTC)
Using the newest calculator... it is GREAT... just like every other calculator you've published!!! Thanks for allowing us to utilize something so beneficial... your generosity and hard work doesn't go unnoticed!

Outkast 6
U.S. Marine Corps (ret.)
Mod edit - WSD - SIg exceeds maximum size, do not repost sig which may cause offense
Mod ed- WSD - Using sig to attack others
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 5:16:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkelheitVZ Go to Quoted Post
Thanks a lot for the hard work. Is there or will there be an open office version maybe for us Linux users?

OpenOffice will open Excel files (including the most recent versions). I'm not sure about how to choose a default program in Linux, but with Windows if you download the file and right click, then select Open With you can choose something other than Excel (eg OpenOffice) if needed.
#45 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:06:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lexandro Albion Go to Quoted Post
Very nice calc. Got me a good clean baseline for a couple of cars I had issues with. Gets my seal of approval. Best one for FM7 so far imo.

Great stuff man, thanks so much for the feedback 😁
#46 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:20:26 PM(UTC)

Unfortunately not sorry to say, I am only running Android and Windows OP system device's. I would love to be able to take it to a new level, like an app on multiple platforms. But sadly I have neither the finances or the practical knowledge and skills to make it happen.

Edited by user Friday, October 27, 2017 1:21:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:23:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post

OpenOffice will open Excel files (including the most recent versions). I'm not sure about how to choose a default program in Linux, but with Windows if you download the file and right click, then select Open With you can choose something other than Excel (eg OpenOffice) if needed.

Theres some useful info for you, thanks Hanson 👍
#48 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:25:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ThaJay236 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Acekrd Go to Quoted Post
Quesrion 2.

1. not a clue, you should be able to download anything in there

2. the one with the high numbers is the maximum you can use in that division. You will never be able to make a build with all those numbers as high and still stay in the PI limit of that division.
reset to default upgrades to pick the parts yourself if you want to (like more grip or more power, not both)

Exactly what Jay said, thanks my man 👍
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:29:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: outkast6 ACTUAL Go to Quoted Post
Using the newest calculator... it is GREAT... just like every other calculator you've published!!! Thanks for allowing us to utilize something so beneficial... your generosity and hard work doesn't go unnoticed!

Outkast 6
U.S. Marine Corps (ret.)

Thanks so much dude, I hope you had plenty of use out of it, if you ever have any troubles using it you know where to find me 😁👍
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 5:33:36 PM(UTC)
thanks for this great contribution
greetings from SMX Scuderia Mexicana
greetings from Mexico
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error