This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:44:25 AM(UTC)
Hi, i Play FM7 on a Xbox One with a Fanatec CSL Elilte and a CSL P1 Rim for Xbox one.
In the Wheel-Settings of FM7 is only shown a Xbox Compatible Wheel!
for example, the Thrustmaster TX ist Shown as the right wheel in the Settings not so the Fanatec.
The PC Version of the Game has not such Problems!
Will Support T10 the shift lights of the Fanatec csl Elite Base and the P1 Wheel? On my PC it worked perfectly, on the Xbox One is no function of the Shift lights!
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:31:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raven83Rau Go to Quoted Post
Hi, i Play FM7 on a Xbox One with a Fanatec CSL Elilte and a CSL P1 Rim for Xbox one.
In the Wheel-Settings of FM7 is only shown a Xbox Compatible Wheel!
for example, the Thrustmaster TX ist Shown as the right wheel in the Settings not so the Fanatec.
The PC Version of the Game has not such Problems!
Will Support T10 the shift lights of the Fanatec csl Elite Base and the P1 Wheel? On my PC it worked perfectly, on the Xbox One is no function of the Shift lights!

From my understanding, Forza on Xbox has never supported shift lights on Fanatec wheels. I'm a Fanatec user too and I wish my LEDs would work w/ Forza (on XB1) too. Seems like it should be an easy fix. :/
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:05:49 AM(UTC)
The developers are working on getting the lights and features functioning on xbox one, it was mentioned by a AT10 developer in the huge FFB thread.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:19:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blue028 Go to Quoted Post
The developers are working on getting the lights and features functioning on xbox one, it was mentioned by a AT10 developer in the huge FFB thread.

Ooooh, didn't see that. Awesome. Fingers crossed this gets implemented soon!
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:36:14 PM(UTC)

Has this been patched yet. I still can't seem to get the lights on the base or the light on the wheel to work.
I have the latest software installed with the new FEI setting.
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 6:05:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Balloon Knot Go to Quoted Post
Fingers crossed this gets implemented soon!

While it is possible, there are plenty of things on their to do list, so I wouldn't be hoping too highly, particularly with Turn 10.

See the rest of this forum for all the disappointment from optimistic fans.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 7:29:17 PM(UTC)

Did they mention anything about enabling fanatec handbrake support?
www.2old4forza.com fanatec wheel user: CSL elite, CS V3 inverted pedals, CS V1.5 shifter, CS V1.5 hand brake
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:31:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: capt nasties Go to Quoted Post

Did they mention anything about enabling fanatec handbrake support?

I didn't see any mention of HB in particular but it works on PC so I imagine once they have the fanatec wheels fully functioning on the xbox one that it will work there too.

Edited by user Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:32:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error