23 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:31:59 PM(UTC)
Josh Robinson Formula Drift Livery Contest
Deadline: November 3

Originally Posted by: JoshRobinson530 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Forza Artists,

My name is Josh Robinson, I am a Formula Drift Pro 2, soon to be Pro drifter in 2018. I built my 2016 Holden VF Maloo to take my drifting skills to the U.S. This thing has 1,000 horsepower, has a carbon-fiber body, and nearly no stone has been left unturned in making it a killer drift racer.

I met your community writer Johniwanna (John Schommer) at the Formula Drift Seattle and later at the Hoonigan Garage and I worked with him to be featured in the Heavy metal Affliction series he writes for your site. As part of that story I wanted to reach out to the Forza community to have you guys design my next livery for the Ute. The winning design will be featured in my 2018 FD Pro season on the Ute and debuted at SEMA in 2018.

You can read the Heavy metal Affliction story here https://www.forzamotorsp...-us/news/hma_9_21_17when it comes out in a couple hours.

There are many pictures John took in that story and you can also take a look at my website www.joshrobinson.com.au for more details including some of the logos that need to be a part of the design.

This contest will be for liveries designed in Forza Motorsport 7 once the game comes out. So it will start on October 3rd officially and end November 3rd. That doesn't mean you can't start designing in your favorite Forza game right now though.

Here are a few of the details that will help you get considered as a winning choice. Some are totally required and some can be embellished.

-Blue main color. We really like the blue chrome on the current livery, but it is up to you to design something we like.
-From the doors back keep a good amount of carbon body exposed
-Hoonigan logo must be in the center of the front bumper, that doesn't mean you can't use it isn other places as well though.

-Largest sponsor is Tri-Ace
-Mid-size sponsor is Magnuson and SideChrome
-Minor sponsors Link, Exedy, SuperPro, PPG, Wilwood, Enjuku Racing

So with that in mind I look forward to your designs. I will try and answer questions posed in the thread and keep up with your posts. However, it is a very busy life drifting this beast so my responses may be delayed from time time.

Thanks to John and to the Forza community for your support

You can follow me on Facebook and Instagram at JoshRobinson530

Josh Robinson

Drift Ute Nose

#27 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:34:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: San Grial Go to Quoted Post
Trying to redeem the Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear I won, but when I try to redeem it on xbox.com it gives me the error "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later." Have tried for the past few days with multiple browsers. Is the Avatar item not released yet?

I had the same issue. I'm assuming it's date-related, but you could look through the official rules for specific contact info or ask Xbox Support for confirmation.
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:00:00 PM(UTC)
I won a Race Suit so far...

Fingers are crossed for the Xbox from Taco Bell...

Here is the link to the "Single" NO PURCHASE NECESSARY portion of the Quesarito box sweepstakes... (This is basically what they offer when they say NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)

LINK: https://winxbox.com/amoe

Edited by user Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:00:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:47:24 PM(UTC)
I'm thinking everyone gets the race suit..lol I won one on the first try.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 6:00:25 PM(UTC)
Has anybody been able to redeem the giveaway suit? Hasn't worked for me.
#31 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 6:39:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NickB6913 Go to Quoted Post

It may not work until the game has been released.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 12:57:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NickB6913 Go to Quoted Post

Won one the first day and couldnt redeem it either. Just tried again today and it worked. Its called the Driver Gear #3, at least mine was, maybe theyre giving away multiple different suits

Edited by user Sunday, September 24, 2017 12:59:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 1:21:41 PM(UTC)
I tried to redeem 2 driver suit codes. The 1st one worked but the second one said content already purchased.

Mine is also called Driver Gear 3.

Edited by user Sunday, September 24, 2017 1:24:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:09:42 PM(UTC)
Just to be on the safe side, I'm going to redeem my 2 codes on the 29th: The codes I won are for a drivers suit and the FM7 Hoonigan car pack.
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#35 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:15:02 PM(UTC)
My code for the driver suit worked today as well. I assume our issues the other day were related to the Microsoft Store having trouble.

#36 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:22:12 PM(UTC)
I was able to redeem codes on the Xbox, but not the website.
#37 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:32:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VooDooPC34 Go to Quoted Post
I was able to redeem codes on the Xbox, but not the website.

Worked on the website for me.

#38 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 5:21:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeedDemon0388 Go to Quoted Post
Just to be on the safe side, I'm going to redeem my 2 codes on the 29th: The codes I won are for a drivers suit and the FM7 Hoonigan car pack.

I won the driver's gear today, hoping to get the car pack before it ends though.
#39 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:05:21 PM(UTC)
Just got the Hoonigan pack today on my 7th key turn. Got everything I wanted from that give away, I will continue to play but don't really care if I win anything else.
#40 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 9:41:24 PM(UTC)
Mtn Dew Game Fuel®/Doritos® “Xbox One X - Every 60 Seconds” promotion
  • Dates: Bank codes starting Sep 25, sweepstakes Oct 23 - Dec 15, bid Nov 6+
  • Links: www.every60seconds.com/rules
  • Overview: U.S. residents. Look for marked packages of Mt. Dew and Doritos products starting September 25. Enter the package code at the contest site to bank points (and enter sweepstakes) - build enough points to win Auctions starting November 6.
  • Sweepstakes: Entering codes enters the sweepstakes. Daily winners from October 23 - December 15 win an Xbox One X and a specified game.
  • Auctions: Spend your banked points and be the highest bidder in Standard Auctions starting November 6, from 9pm-11:30pm Eastern. 50 auctions will be for the Xbox One X and FM7. One Experiential Auction on November 12 will be for a trip to the Porsche Experience Center for a 90-minute driving experience accompanied by a Porsche Drive Coach, + FM7.

Edited by user Monday, September 25, 2017 9:42:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 12:28:34 AM(UTC)
Forza Rewards
  • Dates: current reward period resets October 5
  • Links: https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net
  • Overview: Redeem rewards from the website or Forza Hub, then collect the credits from your in-game Message Center. The Forza Hub may indicate a Claimed figure that is the total of your history with Forza Rewards; the maximum any Tier 11 player can collect this week is 425,000 credits.

Edited by user Monday, October 2, 2017 12:35:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 12:35:31 AM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 1
  • Dates: deadline October 5
  • Links: Contest thread
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff. Selected winners will receive 500,000 credits and the photo will be featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks.

FM7 Official Livery Contest 1
  • Dates: deadline October 5
  • Overview: Design a Race or Fantasy themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. Selected winners will receive 500,000 in game credits and their winning livery will be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks.

Josh Robinson Formula Drift Livery Contest
Deadline: November 3

Originally Posted by: JoshRobinson530 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Forza Artists,

My name is Josh Robinson, I am a Formula Drift Pro 2, soon to be Pro drifter in 2018. I built my 2016 Holden VF Maloo to take my drifting skills to the U.S. This thing has 1,000 horsepower, has a carbon-fiber body, and nearly no stone has been left unturned in making it a killer drift racer.

I met your community writer Johniwanna (John Schommer) at the Formula Drift Seattle and later at the Hoonigan Garage and I worked with him to be featured in the Heavy metal Affliction series he writes for your site. As part of that story I wanted to reach out to the Forza community to have you guys design my next livery for the Ute. The winning design will be featured in my 2018 FD Pro season on the Ute and debuted at SEMA in 2018.

You can read the Heavy metal Affliction story here https://www.forzamotorsp...-us/news/hma_9_21_17when it comes out in a couple hours.

There are many pictures John took in that story and you can also take a look at my website www.joshrobinson.com.au for more details including some of the logos that need to be a part of the design.

This contest will be for liveries designed in Forza Motorsport 7 once the game comes out. So it will start on October 3rd officially and end November 3rd. That doesn't mean you can't start designing in your favorite Forza game right now though.

Edited by user Monday, October 2, 2017 12:37:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:52:24 AM(UTC)
Alienware Arena Driver Gear
  • Deadline: ?
  • Link: https://na.alienwarearena.com
  • Overview: U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, and Brazil residents only, must be Level 2 member (active on their forums). Log in to Alienware Arena, click Get Key, log in to your Microsoft Account, Redeem the code.

Originally Posted by: Fireprofcargo7 Go to Quoted Post

Edited by user Friday, December 8, 2017 9:37:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:59:01 PM(UTC)
VIP Gift Cars and Credits - October 4
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fm7_launch_update
Quote:
Starting today we’re sending all Forza Motorsport 7 VIPs four additional Forza Edition cars:

2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition

Forza 7 VIPs will be able to download all these cars from the in-game message center and add them to their car collection. Players will not only enjoy an immediate bump to their Car Collection score after adding these Tier 5 Legendary cars to their garages, they’ll also be able to take advantage of the inherent perks that each of these Forza Edition cars offer. In addition to the cars, we’re also sending all Forza 7 VIPs 1 million credits.

Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Further Edit - We've now sent all VIPs the 2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition as well :)

Edited by user Saturday, October 14, 2017 11:50:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:57:01 PM(UTC)
FM7 Official Photocomp 2
  • Dates: deadline October 11
  • Overview: Share your photo in game with the description listed in the contest thread. The most recent 3 photos with the description will be entered for judging by staff.Selected winners will receive 500,000 credits and the photo will be featured in the Forza Gallery under Turn 10 Picks.

FM7 Official Livery Contest 2
  • Dates: deadline October 11
  • Overview: Design a Race or Fantasy themed car design and share it in game with the description in the contest thread, and also post pictures of the entry in the contest thread. Selected winners will receive 500,000 in game credits and their winning livery will be given priority in the curated designs for that car as Turn 10 Picks.

Halloween Bash
  • Deadline: October 27
  • Overview: "The theme is Halloween and the livery, photo, or layer group should be of some Halloween nature. This might be a spooky photo, an orange and black themed livery, or something more elaborate. Please try to fit entries into the spirit of the event, or you may be disqualified." Share your file in-game with the description in the contest thread, and post in that thread with your gamertag to be eligible. Qualified participants will receive a special Halloween Bash car painted by “Little Vixen.”

#46 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 1:23:33 PM(UTC)
Major Nelson's #freecodefridaycontest
  • Deadline: 6pm Eastern
  • Link: Tweet
  • Overview: Respond to the tweet with the hashtag and response to his question for a chance to win a copy of FM7.

#47 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:41:19 AM(UTC)
2016 Porsche GT3 for TORA event
  • Deadline: October 20
  • Link: TORA | Tweet
  • Overview: Sign up for the TORA Carrera Cup Winter Series on the TORA website to receive the 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS as a gift from Turn 10, required for the series starting October 22. Limited to 300 entrants, deadline October 20.

https://twitter.com/JK_M...tatus/917148817123958784

Edited by user Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:03:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 8:28:02 PM(UTC)
Josef Newgarden Bounty Hunter Rivals
  • Deadline: October 17
  • Link: 10-6 Week in Review | discussion thread
  • Overview: Navigate to Rivals, Featured Rivals, and find the Bounty Hunter event. Josef Newgarden's gamertag is JNRACERTPX2 which you can friend on Xbox to follow on the leaderboard (but friending isn't required). Set any time to earn the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport; "All players who beat Josef’s final time will receive the 1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition"

October 13 Update:^
Quote:
This event is set to end on Tuesday, October 17 at 7 p.m. Pacific. As of today Josef has set his final lap time – a sterling 1:43.807 – which gives Forza 7 players a few more days to try and beat him. Remember, there’s prizes on the line here: everyone who sets a time of any kind will receive the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport; those who are ahead of Newgarden when the event closes will receive the 1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition. Both of these cars are exclusive cars that can only otherwise be found in future #Forzathon events, Specialty Vendor, and so on. In other words, here’s a great chance to get cars that you won’t find anywhere else. One note: These reward cars will be sent out after the event has closed, likely sometime next week.

As of this writing, Josef’s time puts him just outside the top 200 worldwide. Think you can push him further down that leaderboard? You’ve still got time to prove it.

Forums: https://forums.forzamoto...-Rivals.aspx#post_798632

Edited by user Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:54:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:19:45 AM(UTC)
Nice to see plenty of contests for those outside of the USA, oh wait .......
#50 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:27:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Josef Newgarden Bounty Hunter Rivals
  • Deadline: TBA
  • Link: Week in Review | discussion thread
  • Overview: Navigate to Rivals, Featured Rivals, and find the Bounty Hunter event. Josef Newgarden's gamertag is JNRACERTPX2 which you can friend on Xbox to follow on the leaderboard (but friending isn't required). Set any time to earn the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport; "All players who beat Josef’s final time will receive the 1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition"

October 11 Update:
https://twitter.com/josefnewgarden/status/918317478408871936
Quote:
Ran a couple more laps tonight on @ForzaMotorsport. New leaderboard lap time -> 1:43.807 (tomorrow is my last day to set a time!)

Forums: https://forums.forzamoto...-Rivals.aspx#post_798632

]

Good luck with this one, last I saw he was #28 on the LB.

23 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error