35 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
#151 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 1:29:21 AM(UTC)
i have the "ready to go" and "the microsoft" pre order suits but what is the name of the others ? i also have the pax code redeemed but cant find it. rip

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 9:55:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#152 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 2:01:54 AM(UTC)
I also have the PAX suit but it won't show up for me either. I've uninstalled the suit and the game and it still won't show up after reinstall.
#153 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 9:40:44 PM(UTC)
Same here, I have stated my concern on other threads regarding driver gear to no clear answer. A few people report it worked for them, that it is called "The Event" suit. White in collar with and E3 lanyard on its neck. No pictures posted anywhere. I googled and nothing. Lol
#154 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:44:24 PM(UTC)
I know it's not the biggest deal but it seems that every other track has a driver gear except for lime rock and I was just wondering why that is because Lime Rock is my local race track and I would just like to get the driver gear for the track but when I searched to see if they had it, it wasn't there.
#155 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 4:30:54 AM(UTC)
Is anyone else confused why the "Forza Motorsport Driver Suit" and "Forza Motorsport 2 Driver Suit" did not unlock in the driver gear section? I owned and played (and played and played) both games but these suits did not unlock for me.

Sorry if this has been asked (and answered), I can seem to find a search function within these forums!

Thanks in advance...

#156 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 4:51:22 AM(UTC)
Needed to be tier 11,to get Forza suit.

Edited by user Sunday, October 8, 2017 4:54:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#157 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 5:07:20 AM(UTC)
Yeah you cannot get them by simly having played them in the past.And concerning Forza 1 , this is not taken into account by the rewards since it is an old game and no xbox live is available.
#158 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 7:46:11 AM(UTC)
Hello,

does anyone have an idea, which suits are the MS preorder Bonus? I cannot identify them in the www - too many other preorder suits.
I have two codes and am not sure, if I´ll keep ´em - depends on how they look...
#159 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 10:14:31 AM(UTC)
When Forza 7 gave me the rewards for playing previous Forza games, I didn't get the rewards for Forza Motorsport 1 and 2, but I did played both games and both are synced with the Forza Hub. So I'm missing the driver gear for these 2 games. Is there a way I still can sync or something?
#160 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 10:15:53 AM(UTC)
Has anyone managed to unlock M. Rossi Driver Gear yet? Just wondering because I still have not got it after opening more than 50 Lucky Driver Gear Crates.

Edited by user Sunday, October 8, 2017 10:20:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#161 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 3:27:22 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the info guys
 1 user liked this post.
#162 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 11:57:38 PM(UTC)
All,

The below link is to a folder on my OneDrive. It contains everything I have on point, regarding what DLC Driver Gear (only the content that requires a 25-digit product key, mind you) is out there to date. I'll update this information if/as I'm able to add more.

Two folders of content can be found here:

1. Marketing Poses (images freely available online, at the highest resolution I've been able to track down so far)
  2. In-Game Poses (Driver Gear I actually have, and have taken screenshots of)

It goes without saying: If you have any of the missing gear unlocked on your account, please PM me with a link to a screenshot and I'll incorporate it into this listing.

The complete matrix of offerings, as best as I can tell, is as follows (SEE NOTE AFTERWARDS REGARDING DRIVER GEAR):

• Preorder Generic - "First to the Track" (blue/green suit) (EVERY preorder DLC pack seems to include this offering, so far as I can tell)

• Driver Gear 1 - Amazon - "Early Drive" (red/gray suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Driver Gear 2 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 3 - Virtual Key Sweepstakes, Microsoft Store, ShopTo - "Ready to Go" (white/sky blue suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Driver Gear 4 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 5 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 6 - ShopTo - "Driven to Win" (red/yellow suit) ** SEE NOTE **

• "Amazon" (yellow suit w/Amazon branding)
  • "Best Buy" (blue/yellow suit w/Best Buy branding)
  • "EB Games" (red/black suit w/EB Games branding) (brighter shades than in the GameStop suit; both companies are owned by the same parent)
  • "GameStop" (red/black suit w/GameStop branding) (darker shades than in the EB Games suit; both companies are owned by the same parent)
  • GAME 1 (name as it appears in game?) (purple/white suit w/GAME branding)
  • GAME 2 (name as it appears in game?) (black/orange suit)
  • "Microsoft" (blue/green suit w/Microsoft branding)

• ShopTo - (name as it appears in game?) (yellow/black suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Xbox Live (name as it appears in game?) (green suit w/Xbox Live branding) ** SEE NOTE **

• E3 & PAX West - "Road Trip" (white suit w/'Event Pass' around neck)

• ”Totinos” (red/yellow/black suit, 2 variants via US marketing promotion that also includes two custom-liveried Pagani Huayra variant))

NOTE!! Having gone to the trouble to amass so many of these items on my single Gamertag, and having encountered a glitch or two, I am strongly suspicious of a bug or oversight in how DLC Driver Gear works with FM7. As follows:

1. I have received a code for "Driver Gear 3" from multiple sources (Virtual Key Sweepstakes; preorder from Microsoft; and preorder from ShopTo).
  2. Although the name for this file is identical in all 3 codes, I was expecting two, additional pieces of Driver Gear in my unlocks that I do NOT see currently:
    - Xbox Live (green suit, should have come from the Microsoft preorder)
    - ShopTo (yellow/black suit, should have come from the ShopTo preorder)
  3. I strongly suspect, that there may be a coding error in Driver Gear 3--if it also contains the missing Xbox Live and ShopTo unlocks, along with the blue/white suit, then it may not be feasible to obtain all of the DLC even with unlimited funds and time to spend. I've opened a separate ticket on this, but feedback from others if they happen to have encountered anything similar would be appreciated.

That's what I have so far; again, will update this as more info is discovered.

Best wishes to all,
NorCalNavyMike

Edited by user Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:43:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: added Amazon-branded suit

#163 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 11:59:53 PM(UTC)
(comment created in error)

Edited by user Tuesday, October 10, 2017 1:28:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#164 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:44:10 AM(UTC)
Nicely done mate NorCalNavyMike !
That took surely a lot of time and i thank you for it.Was looking for some recap like this.There are awesome pro-order suits , i only got the 3 suits by gamestop.Microsoft is good.
Too bad in the end they will not be sold, i think.Or given free after some time.
#165 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:22:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KriegRitter Go to Quoted Post
Nicely done mate NorCalNavyMike !
That took surely a lot of time and i thank you for it.Was looking for some recap like this.There are awesome pro-order suits , i only got the 3 suits by gamestop.Microsoft is good.
Too bad in the end they will not be sold, i think.Or given free after some time.

Thanks for the kind words, amigo.

When you say "3 suits by Gamestop," how do you mean? (My code for them, shows up as just a single suit?)
 1 user liked this post.
#166 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:12:41 PM(UTC)
Explaination:i got 3 suits (1 is the gamestop red and black one) with each their respecting codes.But that was a whole different retailer.
The suits i got were the blue one and the yellow one , the two with the pit crew style helmet and goggles .

To everyone, i think i really love the new driver outfit mechanic .It may be for some useless or completely forgettable, but it really immerses you more in the game as a pro driver.For example, instead of just taking out my F1 for a Grand Prix, that is really basic, and with a driver suit equipped at random, it produces nothing in terms of feeling.
But if i do the same but my F1 is matched accordingly to my suit and vice versa, that creates more good emotions, like if you were racing for some team, could be a real one, who knows !
I think the best thing to may be change someone mind on it, is to try to change the suit with what you are racing in.

At the start of this video, for quick example : https://youtu.be/n_leSMNu-E8

Since Forza Horizon and Motorsport exchange informations since it is the same universe, I'm sure that the next Horizon will have this feature, and it would go well with the spirit of the game.

Edited by user Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:57:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#167 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 7:47:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NorCalNavyMike Go to Quoted Post
All,

The below link is to a folder on my OneDrive. It contains everything I have on point, regarding what DLC Driver Gear (only the content that requires a 25-digit product key, mind you) is out there to date. I'll update this information if/as I'm able to add more.

Two folders of content can be found here:

1. Marketing Poses (images freely available online, at the highest resolution I've been able to track down so far)
  2. In-Game Poses (Driver Gear I actually have, and have taken screenshots of)

It goes without saying: If you have any of the missing gear unlocked on your account, please PM me with a link to a screenshot and I'll incorporate it into this listing.

The complete matrix of offerings, as best as I can tell, is as follows (SEE NOTE AFTERWARDS REGARDING DRIVER GEAR):

• Preorder Generic - "First to the Track" (blue/green suit) (EVERY preorder DLC pack seems to include this offering, so far as I can tell)

• Driver Gear 1 - Amazon - "Early Drive" (red/gray suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Driver Gear 2 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 3 - Virtual Key Sweepstakes, Microsoft Store, ShopTo - "Ready to Go" (white/sky blue suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Driver Gear 4 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 5 (researching; possibly one of the GAME suits, or the Xbox Live suit)
  • Driver Gear 6 - ShopTo - "Driven to Win" (red/yellow suit) ** SEE NOTE **

• "Amazon" (yellow suit w/Amazon branding)
  • "Best Buy" (blue/yellow suit w/Best Buy branding)
  • "EB Games" (red/black suit w/EB Games branding) (brighter shades than in the GameStop suit; both companies are owned by the same parent)
  • "GameStop" (red/black suit w/GameStop branding) (darker shades than in the EB Games suit; both companies are owned by the same parent)
  • GAME 1 (name as it appears in game?) (purple/white suit w/GAME branding)
  • GAME 2 (name as it appears in game?) (black/orange suit)
  • "Microsoft" (blue/green suit w/Microsoft branding)

• ShopTo - (name as it appears in game?) (yellow/black suit) ** SEE NOTE **
  • Xbox Live (name as it appears in game?) (green suit w/Xbox Live branding) ** SEE NOTE **

• E3 & PAX West - "Road Trip" (white suit w/'Event Pass' around neck)

NOTE!! Having gone to the trouble to amass so many of these items on my single Gamertag, and having encountered a glitch or two, I am strongly suspicious of a bug or oversight in how DLC Driver Gear works with FM7. As follows:

1. I have received a code for "Driver Gear 3" from multiple sources (Virtual Key Sweepstakes; preorder from Microsoft; and preorder from ShopTo).
  2. Although the name for this file is identical in all 3 codes, I was expecting two, additional pieces of Driver Gear in my unlocks that I do NOT see currently:
    - Xbox Live (green suit, should have come from the Microsoft preorder)
    - ShopTo (yellow/black suit, should have come from the ShopTo preorder)
  3. I strongly suspect, that there may be a coding error in Driver Gear 3--if it also contains the missing Xbox Live and ShopTo unlocks, along with the blue/white suit, then it may not be feasible to obtain all of the DLC even with unlimited funds and time to spend. I've opened a separate ticket on this, but feedback from others if they happen to have encountered anything similar would be appreciated.

That's what I have so far; again, will update this as more info is discovered.

Best wishes to all,
NorCalNavyMike

This is amazing, was looking for all the details on the various 'Driver Gear 1, 2, 3 etc!
Thank you
 1 user liked this post.
#168 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 3:32:24 AM(UTC)
All,

Mike, thanks for the work. Here’s a screen for you:

The above is the suit that currently unlocks when you enter an E3/PAX West code on an Xbox One. I currently have never seen the Road Show, GAME, or EB Games suits on console. I assume you are running on PC?
#169 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 8:16:36 AM(UTC)
I'm interested in unlocking the vintage white driving suit but don't know the best way to go about doing it. Is it just a matter of accumulating credits or do I need to do certain events or roll the dice and buy of bunch crates that may or may not contain anything of interest to me? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just saw that someone indicated that you get all the suits when reaching tier 11.

Edited by user Friday, October 13, 2017 8:28:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gear head who only uses the Xbox for racing sims. Set up: Xbox One Slim, Thrustmaster TMX Wheel, GT Omega wheel stand.
#170 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 8:23:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Metalhead NL Go to Quoted Post
When Forza 7 gave me the rewards for playing previous Forza games, I didn't get the rewards for Forza Motorsport 1 and 2, but I did played both games and both are synced with the Forza Hub. So I'm missing the driver gear for these 2 games. Is there a way I still can sync or something?

Just a quick scroll up on this very page would have gotten you this:

Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
Needed to be tier 11,to get Forza suit.

And this:

Originally Posted by: KriegRitter Go to Quoted Post
Yeah you cannot get them by simly having played them in the past.And concerning Forza 1 , this is not taken into account by the rewards since it is an old game and no xbox live is available.

They were literally two and three posts above yours.

Originally Posted by: FasterThanFTL Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone managed to unlock M. Rossi Driver Gear yet? Just wondering because I still have not got it after opening more than 50 Lucky Driver Gear Crates.

Are you getting these crates through progressing, or are you actually dropping CR on them? Haven't played the game that much, so I'm not exactly sure how this all works.

Edited by user Friday, October 13, 2017 8:27:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#171 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 10:40:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GroupB Go to Quoted Post
All,

Mike, thanks for the work. Here’s a screen for you:

The above is the suit that currently unlocks when you enter an E3/PAX West code on an Xbox One. I currently have never seen the Road Show, GAME, or EB Games suits on console. I assume you are running on PC?

Much appreciated for the new shot! The Driver Gear you linked, is one of two that you should have received from the GAME company out of the UK (see the shot labeled “GAME 2” in the Marketing Poses folder I linked up previously).

The “Road Trip” Driver Gear, is the one you should have received when redeeming an E3/PAX West code (note the ‘Event Pass’ on a lanyard around the neck, and the caption noting you’d “traveled far and wide” to get it.

For curiosity’s sake: Where did you obtain the code you’d thought was an E3/PAX West code? If online, it might well have been in error from whomever sold it to you (but I wouldn’t mind getting another code of the one you have for myself, since I don’t have yours as yet!! Lol)
#172 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 1:41:52 PM(UTC)

For curiosity’s sake: Where did you obtain the code you’d thought was an E3/PAX West code? If online, it might well have been in error from whomever sold it to you (but I wouldn’t mind getting another code of the one you have for myself, since I don’t have yours as yet!! Lol)

That’s where it came from, so the error is with Microsoft.
#173 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 1:47:10 PM(UTC)
Damn i wish i had all those pre-order suits,nice !
I like the amazon one.

So what is your favorite suits in the game (including all dlc and base game) guys ?

Mine would be each one of the car brand suits, depending on the car i'm driving.And I like all the ones with the HANS device but more the one thare not too simple).But too bad there is not a lot of those.
Would love the helmet like the one used in the brand suits, with a hans device.Would be more reallistic if inside a GT or open wheel.
 1 user liked this post.
#174 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 3:37:50 PM(UTC)
IMO, the time and effort spent on the driver gear could have been used to improve other areas of the game. I dont see the driver suit during the race, nor do I care what my driver looks like standing there for no particular reason, other than to just stand there for no reason. This is a race game, and yes the driver is the one behind the wheel, but all these driver suits are just filler taking resources away from the other parts that need improvement, such as a more streamlined leader board/hot lapping menu broken down by class and divisions, and more freedom setting up customized multiplayer races against friends and A.I. My opinion.
#175 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 1:54:45 AM(UTC)
Hello

I 'm looking for these suits (Totino’s Driver Gear 1 & Totino’s Driver Gear 2 & EB Games & Green Suit) :

http://i67.tinypic.com/2dgw2f4.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/15yyan5.jpg

https://onedrive.live.co...DD7AF%214929&o=OneUp

https://onedrive.live.co...DD7AF%214928&o=OneUp

I can buy them or trade them for these codes :

Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 1
Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 3
Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 5
Forza Motorsport 7 Amazon Driver Gear

Thank you :)

Edited by user Sunday, October 15, 2017 9:17:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

35 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error