71 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#676 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 1:29:00 AM(UTC)
180sx Kouki Type x

More body kit's in general

Exhaust styles

Option to adjust the dish on dishy wheels and some Weds Sport Kranze LXZ!

Custom lobby's to find the cruises

Ability to change the colour of the front wheels and rear wheels so you can get those 'drift scene' points

Mount Fuji

Toyota road cars

More engine swaps like jz's in s chassis

2 users liked this post.
#677 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 4:13:28 AM(UTC)
Boost gauge for HUD.
Please.
 1 user liked this post.
#678 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:12:30 AM(UTC)
Hi !

For me I think FM need a penalty race system (like FM2 but better), a part of the game who push in total simulation with the choices of liters of carburant we go, pitstop, all rules of raçing (inspired by all the categories we have in reality) etc etc ... I respect the desire of Turn10 to made game who are playable by the most people but it will be so great if Forza have a part of solo and multi turn completely in competition and simulation with all the rules etc ....

And I think all the features missing coming from FM4 like showcase, team and garage team etc ... I hope the return of this feature since FM5 but Turn10 never made it ... Please ... It will be so great to see the return of the features from FM4 ! And the tournament mode in multi like we see in FM2 !!!

PS : sorry for my bad english.

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 5:13:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#679 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:49:10 AM(UTC)
Borrowing from another thread, what I really would like - and would buy without a second thought - is Forza 4 Remastered. Just take the current cars and tracks, strip everything out and apply the Forza 4 interface, with full freedom to buy any car and do whatever you want with them.
 2 users liked this post.
#680 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 6:45:20 AM(UTC)
Would love to see one of the multiplayer tabs go away and be replaced with a test drive tab. (why do we need two multiplayer tabs) Also fix the game chat/ party chat issue. you may think its not an issue but it is. It is so frustrating to be talking in party chat and accept a multiplayer game invite and without any notification be put in game chat...why is that a feature? Fix this please....
 2 users liked this post.
#681 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 9:11:21 AM(UTC)

Number Plate ( production car )
hide UI in Replay ( push a Y button )
turn on/turn off headlights in Race

cheers.
#682 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 11:04:05 AM(UTC)
My only wish for the game:

Be able to change the fov. Maybe the camera position too.
The "zoom" is to heavy on my opinion.
 1 user liked this post.
#683 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 11:45:20 AM(UTC)
I watch alot of GT Endurance racing. I've set up a race on freeplay and enjoyed it for the most part but when the AI would run out of gas or crash their cars there is no full course caution...all I got and it wasn't every time was just a caution ahead message and the course was never cleared...I'd like to see this improved upon...also penalties would be nice to like stop and go pit run for avoidable contact and such...and will there be something in multiplayer to set up maybe a 1 or 2 hour private endurance race with friends and such.
 2 users liked this post.
#684 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:11:41 PM(UTC)
Hello Turn10!

Please make private lobbies in MP startable without a group. I do not care what your argument against this is, it worked well in forza6 and allowed me and my friends to park in a lobby and setup races and practice hotlapping or racing AI while waiting for friends to join. I do not see any possible harm to community, turn10, or the franchise by allowing me to use a lobby alone. I even helped out other users in fm6 on the forums by starting a lobby and posting instructions on how to access certain features for those who couldn't find them, and today rumors are spreading everywhere that class racing isn't possible in these lobbies anymore. Which was hard to disprove from work because I cant just start a lobby anymore i need to establish a group before opening.

1 user liked this post.
#685 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:11:45 PM(UTC)
I'd like to see more car upgrades for drifters, more steering angle.... attack at higher speed etc. But I HIGHLY doubt it..seems like the drifting community is as SMALL percentage in the forza community :/

Signature picture is from an BRZ with an GT86 Asbo livery replica.
 1 user liked this post.
#686 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 1:09:44 PM(UTC)
I love the Forza Motorsport series, and have been enjoying it since FM1, and while I have complete faith that the many issues with FM7 will be resolved sooner rather than later, I feel it important to share my voice and somewhat disappointment with Tun 10.

Online is an absolute joke right now. Playing with my friends, even if its just myself and one other, has been the driving force behind my enjoyment for the Forza games. The fact the 1) I cannot create a private lobby with only 1 other friend, and 2) cannot add extra AI to make the race feel more alive is absolute madness. In past FM games, I have been able to create the lobby by myself and invite friends as they get on, and have been able to add AI drivers to the race so when it is just myself and one other friend, the race is more exciting.

I get it that these days there is more pressure for devs to release games by specific dates, and because of these, not all the features can make it in the game for launch, but this just seems like a major omission, and it does make it seem like there was more focus on adding the loot system, than making sure the core features of the game were there.
 1 user liked this post.
#687 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:20:15 AM(UTC)
Drift, tag, and other custom race multiplayer lobbies. One of the main reasons I bought FM7 was for online drifting.
#688 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:21:36 AM(UTC)
G'day,
I would like to see the addition of some kind of clean driver reward system & filter for online racing as well as having the Forza Edition car bonuses working for online races.
Also, it'd be great to see some Rivals events that celebrate real world accomplishments, such as today's record breaking lap at Bathurst by the #17 Shell V-Power Falcon & the lap of Nürburgring in the GT2 RS.
And (as I'm sure has been stated here numerous times), we need at least ten times the amount of Hoppers currently available.
If any of these ideas are taken into consideration I say "Thank you".
#689 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 1:20:18 AM(UTC)
Corner/straight names on the HUD.

I love the Forza games and I love real life motorsport, and my enjoyment of the one always works to increase my enjoyment of the other. One trick I think Forza is missing is encouraging more affinity between the driver and the tracks the way it happens in real racing.

If you watch a commentary of an onboard lap or interviews with drivers you will always hear them referring to specific parts of the track. Forza recreates some of motorsports most iconic track features but almost wastes them. We all know how important "that" corner out into "that straight" is at Silverstone, or how satisfying it feels to nail that bend at Spa without lifting, but a professional driver will talk about getting a good exit from La Source into Eau Rouge or from Chapel into the Hangar Straight.

My suggestion is that as we drive around the track a small bit of text fades in and out with the name of the current track feature, in the style of the GTA games when entering a new district of the map. I think it would encourage more attachment to the tracks, be really educational to motorsport enthusiasts, and make discussions about the game easier to have as we could easily identify certain parts of a track without worrying that no one else knows what on earth you're talking about!

Cheers
 1 user liked this post.
#690 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:46:10 AM(UTC)
Split screen on PC Windows 10
#691 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 7:04:37 AM(UTC)
Full 21:9 support, not just native resolution - for example allowing 3440*1440 native to change to resolution of 2560*1080 etc

In-game menu's support 21:9 just like they did in Forza 3 Horizon - remove black borders.

In-game Screenshot mode support 21:9, again this was standard in the PC's Forza 3 Horizon - remove black borders.

It really ruins the overall shine of this game. When I go back to Forza 3 Horizon and see how polished everything is from the options to ingame menus it just makes you think Forza 7 Motorsport was released early without thought for the PC gamers.

1 user liked this post.
#692 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:02:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post
In a word, yes.

Still waiting for the adjudication (penalty) system Turn 10 talked about.

Step 1 is the Driver Feedback system.

Highlight any player in a lobby after you have raced with them and you can submit feedback.

This builds a profile and if a certain user is getting repeated Dirty Driving or Cheating reports then they may get dealt with in the future.

There is also an option to compliment good drivers.
 1 user liked this post.
#693 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:31:42 AM(UTC)
i would love to see a track width slider bar(like adding wheels spacers/ wheel offsets) its been done using the developer tools for fh3 would be simple to add. can even throw in more ride height adjustment while your at it that is just range adjustments within the coding. maybe while your at it add more origin aero parts bc you already have the licensing, and the parts would be easy to 3d scan. it would open more options then just rocket bunny over fenders. it would be a plus side making the drifters a little more happy and be well appreciated for our long time support of the forza drift community
 2 users liked this post.
#694 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:01:31 AM(UTC)
Different wheels front and back and ability to paint EACH wheel individually as well as the different pieces of the wheel (barrel, spokes/center, lip, etc). Been asking for this since H2... pleeeeeeaaaaaaase?
https://www.forzamotorsp.../en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#695 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:28:23 AM(UTC)
We want collisions OFF Lobbies!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#696 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 11:18:39 AM(UTC)
Dear Turn10,

Please please please bring back online drift lobbies and virus.

These were some of my favorite things in Forza and its so disappointing not just being able to jump into a virus or drift lobby and muck around with a bunch of people. There are so many other things I could ask for but these 2 are online modes I really miss and were among the first things I went to look for when I loaded the game, it was really disappointing not seeing them.

Loyal Forza fan

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 11:22:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Its ok we know what to do, we talked about this lots on the internet
 1 user liked this post.
#697 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 11:20:41 AM(UTC)
Opitional qualifying for grid in single player races.
#698 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:06:38 PM(UTC)
Update and bring back the Rio home screen.

Also, when in the base menus let me manually back out into the "screensaver" Forzavista thing with the moving cameras. Sometimes I just want to look at a car from those angles.
 1 user liked this post.
#699 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 1:32:45 PM(UTC)
- Green/Red split time background colors for -/+ respectively
- Spectator Mode in lobbies
- Ability to start a private lobby without others in the group
- Ability to add Drivatars in a private lobby
- No automatic game chat when in a party and entering a lobby

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 1:33:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
#700 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 2:42:31 PM(UTC)
https://i.imgur.com/T9fIfLg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/m1KuXjB.jpg

Garage -> View Car location should be the Forzavista location.. I hope they update this.
71 Pages<<2627282930>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error