This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 2:39:00 PM(UTC)
and a spool slider­čść
#77 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 4:51:31 PM(UTC)
With the Mercedes Benz CLK GTR when doing revs parked, you can barely hear some of the backfires and sometimes there's no sound.
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 3:01:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
I'd like to see additional audio sliders for the car engine, even if I turn down MAX to the lowest, its still loud or just throw in a 'mute all'.

This would be very welcome indeed. Wasn't there a setting in FM6 that allowed you to select between Home Theater, TV and Headphones? The sound balance had already been improved via a patch but the "headphones" options emphasized the player's car even more. With the right volume and mix in FM7, the exhaust sounds and rumble/bass should come out properly. No more hearing fatigue on higher volume levels.

Edited by user Sunday, October 15, 2017 9:15:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#79 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 2:49:14 PM(UTC)
any news??
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:13:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: st20v tazz Go to Quoted Post
any news??

Nothing. :/ I hope they fix this mess. I'm afraid it was done on purpose though, maybe to limit the size of the game, same with Forzavista "talking about the car". It's ridiculous,
Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
#81 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 8:31:51 AM(UTC)
You know, this theory may not sound all that far fetched. Maybe they actually have a window planned for each respective fix, which includes sound as well. But why keep everybody in the dark? Why release a game like this? Bad taste in my mouth, swear to God. GT did the exact same thing to its fans.

2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Thursday, October 19, 2017 1:15:13 PM(UTC)
Goodness I hope we get a smoke signal from T10 atleast.
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 1:13:11 PM(UTC)
I have also noticed that the cars don't sound as realistic as they did in previous iterations. It could be a matter of tuning the low end but I hadn't put much thought into it.

FWIW though, I will say that there is WAY too much reverb in the garage. When you forzavista cars in the garage, it sounds like they are revving over the grand canyon or in an empty Costco. It is at least 30% more reverb than should be present in a room that size. It also takes the fun out of forzavista in the garage because the sound is v unimmersive
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 12:56:21 PM(UTC)
I agree...... tested some cars on a high volume then paused and got a fright of my life the bass in the menu is way more then the actual car.
#85 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 10:39:15 PM(UTC)
Keep at it lads. They have got to correct the sound dynamic range imbalance sooner rather than later. Anybody remember similar issues in FM6? The announcer's voice and "dink dink" menu sound was too loud while the cars sounded a bit mute and weak in-race. It was corrected eventually and what a breath of fresh air it was I tell you. Instantly boosted my motivation to play the game more.

Anyway, another misfit I came across: the Aston Martin DBR9 race car sounds like it has the exhaust sound for the DBR9 but the engine note of a generic road-going V12 Aston.

Edited by user Saturday, October 21, 2017 11:08:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 11:24:41 PM(UTC)
I suppose my definition of "Technical Support & Help" is slightly askew...
4 pages and not a single response? I am done with Forza until we get some
sort of response or fix. This is most certainly not the only issue, as we all know.
Forza has been my favorite game since Forza III. Since then, It has been my
dream to play forza on PC and this is what they give us... Disgusting and pathetic...
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 11:36:06 PM(UTC)
I agree...... tested some cars on a high volume then paused and got a fright of my life the bass in the menu is way more then the actual car.

And interestingly, the pre-menu T10 Studios logo animation also sounds quiet and hollow, devoid of bass, like the car sounds. Coincidence?
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 3:42:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FuzzyMarlin112 Go to Quoted Post
I suppose my definition of "Technical Support & Help" is slightly askew...
4 pages and not a single response? I am done with Forza until we get some
sort of response or fix. This is most certainly not the only issue, as we all know.
Forza has been my favorite game since Forza III. Since then, It has been my
dream to play forza on PC and this is what they give us... Disgusting and pathetic...

You should check the general discussion thread it's 17 pages long and growing
#89 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 4:23:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speedster996 Go to Quoted Post

And interestingly, the pre-menu T10 Studios logo animation also sounds quiet and hollow, devoid of bass, like the car sounds. Coincidence?

Haha yeah.... test any new cars yet?
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error