This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 6:28:29 AM(UTC)
I'm having a very minor issue but an issue none the less. Every time I go to my driver gear section it shows my climbkhana, ready to go, and one other race suit as new. I've have gone over these suits multiple times and they lose the "new" marker every time and stay that way for the remainder of the session. Sure enough though the next time I start up the game they will be marked as new again. I am using an Xbox One Elite model and the game is on an external hard drive. Has anyone else seen this behavior?
#2 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 7:05:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneGrumpyUncle Go to Quoted Post
I'm having a very minor issue but an issue none the less. Every time I go to my driver gear section it shows my climbkhana, ready to go, and one other race suit as new. I've have gone over these suits multiple times and they lose the "new" marker every time and stay that way for the remainder of the session. Sure enough though the next time I start up the game they will be marked as new again. I am using an Xbox One Elite model and the game is on an external hard drive. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Yep, it happens with mine too.
#3 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 6:09:01 PM(UTC)
Yep. Always the dlc suits for me. Same issue.
#4 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 7:08:26 PM(UTC)
yep same issue , same suits, just the dlc ones
#5 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 10:35:48 PM(UTC)
same.

Notification

Icon
Error