This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:42:45 AM(UTC)
I can't download the hoonigan pack even after contacting support, The VIP is an absolute waste of time, 'Exclusive cars' My [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] the 'exclusive cars' (which is essentially a car already in the game just with body kits). Coincidently as soon as the community raises it's voice they 'adjust' the description so mislead on that. The game constantly crashes, can't even buy a large chunk of the cars as they are not available.
Then you allow a slight hint of gambling, in a game for all ages, your losing your touch been nearly 6 years and your still going downhill concentrate on the original 'motorsport' series, and not pasted so much on Horizon as always we are second best with a nearly copied and pasted car list.
Not happy at all.

But there is still time to fix.

Edited by user Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:14:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 1:01:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: professorP3PP3R Go to Quoted Post
I can't download the hoonigan pack even after contacting support, The VIP is an absolute waste of time, 'Exclusive cars' My **** the 'exclusive cars' (which is essentially a car already in the game just with body kits). Coincidently as soon as the community raises it's voice they 'adjust' the description so mislead on that. The game constantly crashes, can't even buy a large chunk of the cars as they are not available.
Then you allow a slight hint of gambling, in a game for all ages, your losing your touch been nearly 6 years and your still going downhill concentrate on the original 'motorsport' series, and not pasted so much on Horizon as always we are second best with a nearly copied and pasted car list.
Not happy at all.

I contacted Microsoft via their stupid chat system. & requested a REFUND for the Ultimate edition £79.99 as they changed the wording on the V.I.P store page i.e. they sneakily changed the contract after i preordered the game thanks to someone taking a screenshot i was able to read the differences. Microsoft are SNEAKY don't trust them & so are Turn 10 in my opinion the Game is a complete shambles. I'm happy as i have now received my REFUND thank god & will spend it on purchasing Gran Turismo Sport via the Playstation as it does look really nice. I'll never purchase from Microsoft ever again on any such "Xbox" as there there titles are NO longer Exclusives anymore...

P.S
I prefer Forza 6 after playing Forza 7 retail I still think F6 looks nicer & you get 100% V.I.P Credit :)

Regards
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:16:45 PM(UTC)
Hoonigan pack should be included in the digital ultimate version, the physical disc version doesn't have this.

Crashes are because of a few things, either you run certain background apps that the game doesn't like, you overclocked something in your PC, and the game itself has a memory leak bug that causes the game to crash when browsing menu's, car's and doing cosmetic stuff with cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:47:03 PM(UTC)
Game crashes on Xbox one also
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:49:04 PM(UTC)
I mean to put it plain and simple I feel robbed as [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. $150 dollars for what?? WHAT!?

A broken game where I have to turn off this or that, disable this or that, reinstall, blah blah blah. Seriously I feel like some peoole are content with what they got but that's just the problem. The passive attitude people have towards developers now-a-days is wild.

Let's be real here, the ultimate addition early access should have been labeled as a beta test AT BEST. I mean some people can't even download this garbage as is ATM.

Don't even get me started on the A.I. Same rinse and repeat nonsense. The top 4-5 drivers are fast but the rest of the pack is average. All the races are basically sprints.
I'll never buy another turn 10 product again

Should have just got PCars 2 [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Oh and the online, https://gyazo.com/e340f9...3cae47a7398e9a73909d3e, what online, can't even connect to a https://gyazo.com/e340f9...c3cae47a7398e9a73909d3e server even after doing the whole runaround fix people have posted.

https://gyazo.com/e340f92b3c3cae47a7398e9a73909d3e

Edited by user Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:15:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 4:16:45 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:33:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 4:38:00 PM(UTC)
@professor

You just need to lower your standards. The customer is last in line these days.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:21:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CannabisCowboy2 Go to Quoted Post
Game crashes on Xbox one also

lol your post craCked me up totally extinguishing the other guys post who says crashes are due to you overclocking changing stuff etc etc in your pc OMG i'm in stitches people are so naive. :)
#9 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 3:14:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WiSd0mColleCt0r Go to Quoted Post
I can't download the hoonigan pack even after contacting support, The VIP is an absolute waste of time, 'Exclusive cars' My **** the 'exclusive cars' (which is essentially a car already in the game just with body kits). Coincidently as soon as the community raises it's voice they 'adjust' the description so mislead on that. The game constantly crashes, can't even buy a large chunk of the cars as they are not available.
Not happy at all.

I contacted Microsoft via their stupid chat system. & requested a REFUND for the Ultimate edition £79.99 as they changed the wording on the V.I.P store page i.e. they sneakily changed the contract after i preordered the game thanks to someone taking a screenshot i was able to read the differences. Microsoft are SNEAKY don't trust them & so are Turn 10 in my opinion the Game is a complete shambles. I'm happy as i have now received my REFUND thank god & will spend it on purchasing Gran Turismo Sport via the Playstation as it does look really nice. I'll never purchase from Microsoft ever again on any such "Xbox" as there there titles are NO longer Exclusives anymore...

P.S
I prefer Forza 6 after playing Forza 7 retail I still think F6 looks nicer & you get 100% V.I.P Credit :)

Regards

You have to contact MS for a refund correct? How many hours did you put into the game? Thanks
#10 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 7:10:02 PM(UTC)
Not happy at all.

P.S

Regards

hahahaha hoping 4 real forza 6 in PC one day...not the APEX I wanted hahahaha
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:41:31 AM(UTC)
#11 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:17:33 AM(UTC)
Not happy at all.

P.S

Regards

I completely agree with you on the F6 being better part. That game absolutely screams polish, not just visually but the car sounds are really complete, unique and offer satisfying and lost-lasting appeal. I hot lap a lot just to turn the volume up and hear my cars redlining and going off-throttle and downshifting just to hear the exhaust rumble and make those crackles and pops.

I'm getting the feeling that a lot of features from Horizon are getting carried over to Motorsport and perhaps it might be best to keep both games unique so as to what they offer and what kind of audiences they cater too. I think they are maybe trying to merge audiences for both.

However, they have released fixes for their past games, I don't see why this time would be any different.

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:23:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error