This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 1:19:10 PM(UTC)
My Forza loaded but when it loaded I couldn’t do anything on the game. I really like Forza but this game is total **** . If the game wasn’t going to work on Xbox then why did you release it this is very annoying please tell me that Microsoft is currently working on this now.
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 2:33:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swany6mm Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RussFactor84 Go to Quoted Post
There is a server issue listed on the Microsoft status page. If you want to get some races in, the workaround is to pop your Xbox in to Offline Mode from the network settings. The game will load right up and you can play while they sort out the issue. Enjoy... The evening isn't a complete waste.

This, right here. Took it Offline and game loaded right up. However, I think I'm pooched. It's taken me back to the very beginning of the game (First time Start). **** :( Hope I didn't lose my 1m credits and new cars along with the specials I received for being VIP.

This. Bites

Spent my million right away lol
#128 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 3:37:19 PM(UTC)
Here we go again. Game won't load.

It worked this morning after not working last night. This is beyond annoying. I mean by now they should know how to make a product stable enough to run at all times.
#129 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 3:51:28 PM(UTC)
Did you try the "go-offline" wait 30 seconds "go online" trick?

I'm in with my XB1 right now in FM7.

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 3:52:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#130 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 4:33:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaindancerAU Go to Quoted Post
Did you try the "go-offline" wait 30 seconds "go online" trick?

I'm in with my XB1 right now in FM7.

No but good idea.

I was talking with Xbox live support and they are aware of the Forza 7 issue. The current problems impact all Forza 7 players no matter how they bought the game (disc, PC, digital Xbox live). It is 100% due to the October 3rd update.

What worked for me is having my Xbox unplugged for 10-15 minutes.

He also suggested uninstalling and reinstalling your gamertag from Xbox may work too.

However DO NOT uninstall the game and try reinstalling it. It may only make things worse and corrupt your gamesave.
#131 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 6:58:51 PM(UTC)
The go offline cycling worked for me when I experienced the issue the other day and a lot of other people reported success with the method too, so it's probably worth a shot when these things happen.
#132 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 2:38:02 PM(UTC)
I’m still having problems with my game now my saved game is corrupted. I’m not able to drive anything. And I mean nothing. I’m honestly thinking of going back the shop and getting my money back because this is complete “BS” 134 cars I can’t drive over 2mill in credits that have been wasted because it kept on coming up with a message saying to buy the cars again and still can’t drive any of the cars that I’ve won and brought. Not able to use the Hoonigan car pack still and now I can’t use the Fast and Furious car pack can’t use the Forza Edition cars that have been awarded to me. I seriously don’t know what the hell is going on. Please if anyone has found a way to fix this I would be much appreciated to know. Or if Turn 10 would reply back to my messages that would be nice as well. This is not fair on so many levels and to all the other people that spent so much time and effort on this game also spending so much money especially for the people that don’t work and is not getting a proper income. I was so excited for this game to get released but now I’m having second thoughts.
#133 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 6:30:23 PM(UTC)
Again!? Ok, this is really getting annoying!! I played a little before dinner and everything worked. Two hours later hit launch and it’s telling me “Forza Motorsport 7 needs to finish installing or show ‘Ready to start’ before you can launch it. (0x80270300).
So I checked the Que, nothing is installing and no updates in the update folder.

Hands down the worst realease of a Top Tier title I’ve seen to date! I don’t know if it’s on the game server or Xbox server side but somebody needs to get their stuff together ASAP.

Tried the go offline thing and it didn’t work, still getting the same error message. 😤

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 6:34:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling

#134 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 9:49:50 PM(UTC)
Same for me ! I have never been able to play. First crash : Black screen after selecting the driver. Then restart of the console and since then stuck on the black Porsche screen with the driver. Loading for ever with rock music ..
Hard reset did not help for me ... is this going to an end ? It is ridiculous
#135 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:28:04 PM(UTC)
Mine wont load up now, every time I try it just shuts off my xbox.
#136 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 9:11:12 PM(UTC)
Nobody complaining anymore ... seems to be solved for most of you ... any tips ? I already tried all of them ... I just uninstalled the game .. :(
#137 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 11:29:48 AM(UTC)
I'm in the same boat, game will crash every single time on the third introduction race at Suzuka. I've tried everything from hard reboots to deleting and reinstalling nothing seems to work. I've been playing Forza since the original was released in 2005 and I'm honestly debating about getting a refund...
Airline Pilot and Porsche 928 Enthusiast
#138 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:14:33 AM(UTC)
Same boat guys... Pre Ordered the Ultimate Edition, Preloaded it to the console... Attempted to play on early launch day and only got to the GT2RS Title Screen before being booted back to the home page. Tried and tried again for an hour and a half and decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. Reinstall was unsuccessful and tried every other remedy possible...Hard reset, unplugging, reinstalling the game again, clearing the local mac, and the offline method everyone's been talking about. Xbox support said everything is in perfect working order as far as my GT goes, it's just an issue with the game.

I was only successful in getting through one time, and was able to receive my VIP cars and did the first race at Dubai. After that, the game won't even boot up. (Side note: My copy of FM 5 I got from the Gold deal a few weeks ago has NEVER launched as well). All other games on the console run perfectly. First update on Oct 3rd did nothing for me.

Running out of patience, options, and sanity. Please, for the love of God.. I hope this gets fixed soon. $100 wasted right now for an unplayable game.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error