This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:26:10 AM(UTC)
My issue is particularly frustrating because when racing the game seems to run beautifully, except for some minor stuttering, which I've seen is being worked on.
So I haven't seen this pop up in other forum posts, or in known issues so I apologize if I've missed something.
The issue is pretty much summed up in the title: when painting a car or going through the tuning menus the game stutters and freezes every now and then, then eventually crashes. This happens consistently and may have happened once or twice in other menus, so there must be a UI bug or something. I would appreciate a response on whether this is a known issue or anything. Cheers.

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
#2 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:52:16 PM(UTC)
Ive been having the same issues.

Seems the game is running like FH3 did at launch with the menus which tbh still does on FH3 on the PC. Game needs some patching to get it fixed on PC.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 6:03:47 PM(UTC)
game memory leak, devs are aware of this bug, we can only wait until a patch is released that fixes this.

Notification

Icon
Error