This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 1:23:25 PM(UTC)
The issue: I can't change tune setups whilst in Test Drive. So far this is happening on any track and with any car. I can change tune settings and save as many times as I want, but when I use LOAD SETUP to load a saved tune, it doesn't actually load and the tune settings remain as whatever they were at the time of loading a tune. Exiting Test Drive and loading a setup in the Tuning & Upgrades option within the Free Play menu does the same thing. The tunes are loading because I can exit Free Play, go into Tune in the main menu and the tune settings are what they should be, but the settings just don't change whilst in Test Drive.

Saved tunes load fine in the Tune menu within Tuning & Upgrades main menu. Tunes also load OK in My Tunes.

I have the Xbox One 500GB, F7 Ultimate, using controller, no other external gadgets.
#2 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 4:35:04 PM(UTC)
This happening to me too, hopefully a fix is coming soon.

Bump
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 6:12:02 AM(UTC)
Same issue - tune will not load in multiplayer
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 2:22:43 PM(UTC)
+1
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 2:24:44 PM(UTC)
Tunes do not load properly on the PC either, at least not in test drive and/or free play modes. They seem to load fine from the main menu but that is the only place I have gotten one to load properly. Not sure what all is messed up in them but the gearing doesn't load for sure.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 3:42:21 PM(UTC)
I have that problem and when I try to load a tune at the track it doesn’t show the adjusted values. I usually just go back to the main menu and work on my car from there
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:33:44 PM(UTC)
THis may be related.

https://forums.forzamoto...nging-by-themselves.aspx
FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........

Notification

Icon
Error