This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 6:49:37 PM(UTC)
Friends,

I'm sorry if this problem has already been reported. I read the section and found nothing. The error was found in the Free Room. The error was as follows: if we start a race with all the assists connected and after the race we ask to start over instead of leaving, the game does not compute the points made. If we start normal course at the beginning, restarting the game, as we chose above and, after the end of the match, if we choose to finish the match, the FM7 breaks. When we restart the game, there are more prizes than we would have had at the end of the game. I repeated the procedure and it happened every time.

I thank your the attention.

Magno Nardin
Gamertag: ThatBatm4n
Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition
XBox One S
Standard XBox One S white control
Steering Wheel Logitech G920 with last upgrade (10/03/2017)

Edited by user Thursday, October 5, 2017 12:00:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:11:56 PM(UTC)
Same issue i do 2 races sometimes 1 the game crashes then I end up with anything from 3 rewards to 100+ I really want to be able to play without constantly restarting the game. I showed the main head of turn 10 the issue he asked for my specs I said the issue is on Xbox on pc and he didn't reply after that
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:36:23 PM(UTC)
I hope that the T10 is following the topics, because what we report is to help correct the errors. I tested it and it seems to be a bug in the Forza Edition cars. Each car gave a different number of prizes. From absurd 40 awards given by the Nissan FE to 17 prizes of the Ram Runner FE.
User is suspended until 3/7/2045 6:47:53 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:55:10 PM(UTC)
sounds like you watched a youtube video
User is suspended until 3/7/2045 6:47:53 AM(UTC)
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:03:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: clubbin11 Go to Quoted Post

unlike these two people that watched ar12gaming video how to get money he posted the video on the 3rd i reported this to microsoft on the 1st because i had a problem with game crashing every 5 minutes

Edited by user Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:06:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 10:38:25 PM(UTC)
I saw several videos on YT all day. Not this specifically. It seems to be the same thing. The problem is that after that supposed glitch (which I call a bug), there is no longer the level count and the 3 options of prizes for any game, not only those of YT. In the YT is being disclosed as if the error were specific, with the Nissan FE, but it is happening with all cars. Right now I'm playing a normal game again to see if the options reappear, but on the first attempt of a normal race, I did not succeed. I'm trying again. The car I'm using is a 2013 Subaru BRZ that I tune. In addition, the game began to put on the screen a message asking if I want to buy the VIP pass. My edition of FM7 is the ultimate, which includes the pass. I've already uninstalled and installed the pass 3 times to unlock everything. Even if everything is released, the game keeps releasing the advertisement (but this is another bug :-) With these new races I want to see if the prizes are being added on the "prizes" tab or just not being counted. That would be a big problem.

Result: The game remains broken. The game hub counts the levels correctly, but the 3 draw options are not appearing and consequently I'm not earning anything.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 4, 2017 11:09:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 12:17:42 PM(UTC)
I would like the T10 people to confirm this. The bug is in the assists setup. If assists are configured at the maximum available to assist the player (following: off, assisted, super easy, super easy, super easy, automatic, cosmetic, on, on), the 3 prize options do not appear , leaving the game broken. No matter the location or how many laps, the type of race or the car (normal or FE) the game will break. Many players (including me) use this feature to earn CR in Homestad (50 laps with super easy mode), but now that option has stopped working.
#8 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 7:31:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: clubbin11 Go to Quoted Post

so you make the assumption of me playing a game I am glitching or what ever. try playing the game alot since ultimate edition launch day and trying to complete every race. so by me getting crashes mean I am glitching or exploiting or what ever you call it? this video should help you decide if im cheating https://streamable.com/smhuy

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 7:32:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 8:40:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ThatBatm4n Go to Quoted Post
I would like the T10 people to confirm this. The bug is in the assists setup. If assists are configured at the maximum available to assist the player (following: off, assisted, super easy, super easy, super easy, automatic, cosmetic, on, on), the 3 prize options do not appear , leaving the game broken. No matter the location or how many laps, the type of race or the car (normal or FE) the game will break. Many players (including me) use this feature to earn CR in Homestad (50 laps with super easy mode), but now that option has stopped working.

Well, I can confirm that assists is at least not the only cause for this to happen. Was doing some races in free play on Dubai without assists, changed the settings, made some more races, quit to menu. The game gave me CR/XP just fine. It also did never crash. Yet when I looked at my rewards I was sitting at 222 waiting to be redeemed.
#10 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 10:12:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ThatBatm4n Go to Quoted Post

Well, I can confirm that assists is at least not the only cause for this to happen. Was doing some races in free play on Dubai without assists, changed the settings, made some more races, quit to menu. The game gave me CR/XP just fine. It also did never crash. Yet when I looked at my rewards I was sitting at 222 waiting to be redeemed.

Yes, This bug is random ...

I had this bug 3 times with long races (5+ laps) ...
#11 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 4:01:18 PM(UTC)
I just hope its fixed soon, I accidently clicked a reward when I ranked up and it crashed my game. Yesterday I found a fix what was when you level up you press save a reward and it wont crash the game and give credit and XP without a crash

Notification

Icon
Error