This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:50:08 PM(UTC)
I'm so annoyed that Gran Turismo is showing off their Lexus LC 500. I really wanted to drive that thing in the FM7.
And this is my personal thinking about toyota license issue.
Forza and NFS couldn't get the toyota license, but Project Cars and Gran Turismo got it. Gran Turismo is a japanese game, and Project Cars is distributed by Bandai Namco, which is japanese company. I doubt toyota doesn't want to support the racing game if its not related with japanese company.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:03:33 PM(UTC)
Go play Gran Turismo them.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:14:31 PM(UTC)
We will likely see Toyota/Lexus as a DLC expansion at some point. It was the same with Porsche, we couldn't get them for the longest time, while other racing games were flashing the fact that they had Porsche. Now, I'd rather have Toyota, than Porsche, but I dont know if I want to play GT.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:28:45 PM(UTC)
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_8_4_17

Quote:
Unfortunately it isn’t always possible to align the interests of fans and the interests of our manufacturing partners. As a result, production Toyota vehicles are not represented in Forza 7. We’re as disappointed as you are about this news and, while we hope to bring Toyota production vehicles back to Forza games in the future, it is worth noting that a small number of Toyota race cars will be included in the game.

For cars that aren't in the game, please post in the Car Wish List thread pinned at the top of the forum.

Notification

Icon
Error