11 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:21:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RandomAlec Go to Quoted Post
You will only receive the tier rewards the first time you boot up FM7 right? Nothing has changed with that, if I start playing FM7 and I hit Tier 11 it won't get me the rest of the tier rewards?

They show up after the Seeker championship for what has been seen. I doubt you'd get Tier 11 rewards if you hit that marker during the Seeker championship, but it hasn't been said either way.

It's a onetime only thing, so if you want Tier 11 rewards you need to get them before you boot up the game for the first time.
#102 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:23:52 AM(UTC)
You will only receive the tier rewards the first time you boot up FM7 right? Nothing has changed with that, if I start playing FM7 and I hit Tier 11 it won't get me the rest of the tier rewards?

They show up after the Seeker championship for what has been seen. I doubt you'd get Tier 11 rewards if you hit that marker during the Seeker championship, but it hasn't been said either way.

Oh, well I ask that because it will determine how soon I boot up FM7 at all. If I can't get the tier rewards post-first-play of FM7 then I will just not be playing it for a while as I play a few other games to get me the 1900 I need for Tier 11. This always happens, and it sucks.

#103 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:24:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

It's a onetime only thing, so if you want Tier 11 rewards you need to get them before you boot up the game for the first time.

That's what I figured, they haven't changed that, ok thank you.

#104 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:32:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

I kind of figured that, but apparently I missed the part where Dan said they may become available in Rivals or Forzathon.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:43:51 AM(UTC)

I kind of figured that, but apparently I missed the part where Dan said they may become available in Rivals or Forzathon.

I wish they would reveal more of a timeline for that possibility then so I would know for sure. Literally, the Tier 11 driver suit is the only one I want and it's the one I have to bust my butt for now. Sigh.
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:07:57 AM(UTC)
Well, we don't know yet if the auction house is just for cars or for suits as well. It makes sense with the rarity and all, so maybe you'll be able to buy missing suits from other players.
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:13:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Well, we don't know yet if the auction house is just for cars or for suits as well. It makes sense with the rarity and all, so maybe you'll be able to buy missing suits from other players.

That would actually be a great thing if they did that, since you can't consistently target "farm" specific suits. Get a suit, don't like it or need CR instead, put it on auction house, get money, go spend it. Boom!

#108 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:58:31 AM(UTC)

I would imagine it's only for cars.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#109 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:06:25 AM(UTC)
Redeeming Rewards
Redeeming rewards is a manual process done either through the Forza Hub app or at https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net. Through 2017, the reward window has reset late Thursday nights. You can only redeem rewards for the current period, so if you miss a window then you miss those rewards. Depending on your Forza Rewards Tier, you will receive the following total credit payouts for each weekly redemption window:
Tier 2 = 25,000
Tier 3 = 50,000
Tier 4 = 75,000
Tier 5 = 100,000
Tier 6 = 125,000
Tier 7 = 175,000
Tier 8 = 225,000
Tier 9 = 275,000
Tier 10 = 350,000
Tier 11 = 425,000
Tier 12 = 500,000

so after being tier 10 for around 2 years and collecting 425k each week. i thought it would be pretty cool to finally jump to tier 11 and get a rewards increase. but today i find out that for a week or two, i get a reduction in rewards until i advance to tier 11 to get back to the original 425k.

bummer!

Edited by user Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:16:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#110 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:43:26 AM(UTC)
Dang this is such a bummer. I played my butt off the last 2 weeks in the original Horizon so that I would have enough points to get to tier 11 once they handed out the free makeup reward points for DLC that you can no longer buy. However for the last 2 weeks Horizon has not updated any of my reward points. I have logged in everyday played for a few minutes and log back out. I've unlocked almost everything in the game. But still it shows I have very few points. I suppose I don't care that much about the driver's gear, so it's not a big deal. But I'm a bit disappointed that I put in some serious hours playing that game every day and basically I'm not getting any credit for it. I have read over on the horizon forum that it commonly can take weeks to update. The thing that is strange is, for the first few days that I played, it updated just fine and then all the sudden stopped. It does login to my Xbox Live account properly when I start the game and it definitely saves back to the cloud. If I go to the Microsoft achievements page it even shows achievements as I get them so it's definitely recording into some database on some server. it's just not transferring over to the rewards one. Any ideas on what I might be able to do with one day left to go before the rewards are handed out.

Side note, even though I bought the ultimate edition I won't be playing it until either late Sunday night or Monday. I will be out of town for the weekend, planned a weekend away with my wife. I guess my Early Access is a wash. I'll catch up with you guys when I get back. Won't be surprised to see a bunch of level 50 plus drivers after only three days, I know how crazy we all can get.
#111 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:20:51 AM(UTC)

inb4 five layer legends corner the market with 20 million credit race suits...
#112 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:36:07 PM(UTC)
Ugh, 298 points to Tier 10. I need to find something in the older games to raise my total by tonight.
#113 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 4:23:10 AM(UTC)
The rewards appear to have been reduced with the release of FM7. I'm Tier 11 and just claimed my rewards from the hub.
Forza 6 (was 425,000cr) now 350,000cr
Forza 5 (was 425,000cr) now 35,000cr
Forza Horizon 3 (was 425,000cr) now 350,000cr
Forza Horizon 2 (was 425,000cr) now 35,000cr

Quite a dramatic drop from last week for the older games, perhaps understandable at this stage but Forza Horizon 3 is the current game in the series. Why reduce the rewards that we've earned through using the tier system? Really glad I didn't buy tokens to get the points up if the reward was going to be reduced anyway but I bet many people did just to get a complete score.
#114 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 4:36:02 AM(UTC)
I was wondering about FM5. I thought I got a glitch because no one said anything about their rewards dropping dramatically as i recall. My rewards dropped to 12,500 instead of 125,000.
#115 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 7:19:22 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - profanity and abbreviated profanity are prohibited by forum rules - MM]

Edited by user Friday, September 29, 2017 7:20:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#116 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:46:00 AM(UTC)
Hello guys,

I have the problem that I m Tier 10 for the Credit rewards but I get only 275.000 credits.

Why? I read here that you get 350.000 Credits per week for Tier 10

Does anybody has an email adress or knows a person here who can help me?

Thanks

Edited by user Saturday, September 30, 2017 10:07:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#117 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:15:44 PM(UTC)
Hey there

Just one little question: Do you guys get Forza Reward Points for Gamerscore? I have about 200 Gamerscore in FM7 but 0 points.

Sorry if this has already been answered in another topic.

-Andi
 1 user liked this post.
#118 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:29:58 PM(UTC)
Same here. Maybe it will update after October 3rd when the game officially releases.
#119 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:37:45 PM(UTC)
I think nobody has reward points for the gamerscore at this point.
I played with several people saying the same.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#120 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 2:14:19 PM(UTC)
Are points still being tracked/added for FM4 and FM3? My driver level shows zero on one of them, but in reality is a lot higher, as evidenced by the badges that show achieved for driver level when I expand it. Both are off, I played both yesterday to further my score and nothing is showing up as of yet today
#121 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 7:46:01 PM(UTC)
According to Forza Hub app, the weekly rewards are about to get badly nerfed. 75,000 credits for FM7, FM6 and FH3 (each) (level 11) is what is set to be paid this week.

I don't honestly care that much (much more disturbed about the obliteration of the leaderboards), but still the greed of it is rather obnoxious.
#122 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:01:01 PM(UTC)
Where do you see that? For tier 11 it should be 425.000

Are you sure it doesn't show you will get 75.000 more next week? Either that or you claimed your rewards then leveled up so there could have been 75.000 rewards had you not claimed so early.

In any case, Forza rewards for me shows I'll be getting well over 75.000 for tier 11.

Not to disagree with your main point. Just all the other stuff.
#123 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:05:04 PM(UTC)
I see this on the webpage when u click the 3 days left before new rewards
#124 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:07:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkKrytos Go to Quoted Post

Yes. I think that's for leveling up in Forza rewards.

I got 350k I'm fm7. Then I gained points and went from tier 10 to tier 11. Now it shows 75k to redeem but I cannot redeem it.

Next week I will 350k + 75k.

There is a news article about Forza rewards... It's all in there as well.
#125 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:08:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DarkKrytos Go to Quoted Post

Yes. I think that's for leveling up in Forza rewards.

I got 350k I'm fm7. Then I gained points and went from tier 10 to tier 11. Now it shows 75k to redeem but I cannot redeem it.

Next week I will 350k + 75k.

There is a news article about Forza rewards... It's all in there as well.

I hope you are right cause this would suck

11 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error