10 Pages123>>Next
Rank: Racing Permit
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 9:48:11 AM(UTC)
List any Forza Edition cars you have that weren’t VIP and how you got them here. Can’t remember if this one was VIP, 2013 Subaru BRZ 15% credits/+5000 at Long Beach. This one I know wasn’t VIP, 1968 Dodge HEMI Super Stock 20% credits/1500 xp @ 150 mph.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 9:56:47 AM(UTC)
BRZ is from the Seeker championship.

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: Moderator
 10 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:09:53 AM(UTC)
October 10 content update change:
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
We’ve addressed a game exploit whereby players could use Forza Edition cars to gain unrealistic leveling and rewards. In the interest of maintaining game balance, we have instituted rewards changes for all Forza Edition cars, replacing flat XP secondary rewards with a percentage-based credit (CR) reward. With this update, all Forza Edition cars will offer a primary percentage CR reward and a secondary conditional percentage CR reward. All VIP Forza Edition cars will now offer a primary +50% CR reward and a secondary conditional +50% CR reward. For example, the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Forza Edition previously offered a primary CR reward of +25% and a secondary flat +5,000 XP award after 3 good drifts in a race. With this update, the Silvia now offers a primary reward of +25% CR and a secondary reward of +25% CR after 3 good drifts in a race. As a further example, the 2014 BMW M4 Coupe Forza Edition (a VIP FE car) previously offered a primary +40% CR reward and a secondary flat +10,000 XP reward at the Nürburgring. With the update, the BMW now offers a primary +50% CR reward and a secondary +50% CR reward at the Nürburgring.



Info from launch:

2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition
40%CR, 20000CR at Dubai

2014 BMW M4 Coupe [F82] Forza Edition
40%CR, 10000CR at Nurburgring

1997 BMW M3 [E36] Forza Edition
20%CR, 5000CR for 3 Good Drifts

2016 Cadillac ATS-V Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500CR at VIR

2017 Chevrolet Camaro [Gen 6] ZL1 Forza Edition
40%CR, 15000CR at Road Atlanta

2015 Chevrolet Corvette [C7] Z06 Forza Edition
30%CR, 8000CR at COTA

2014 Chevrolet Super Sport Forza Edition
30%CR, 5000CR at Sonoma

1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Forza Edition
?

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 Forza Edition
35%CR, 5000CR at 150mph

1969 Chevrolet Camaro [Gen 1] Super Sport Coupe Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500CR at 150mph

1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409 Forza Edition
25%CR, 3000XP at Long Beach

2013 Dodge Dart [PF] Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000CR at Lime Rock

2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Sebring

1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock Forza Edition
20%CR, 1500XP at 150mph

2017 Ford GT Forza Edition
50%CR, 25000 at Le Mans

2017 Ford Focus RS Forza Edition
40%CR, 5000XP at Watkins Glen

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition
25%CR, 3000XP in the Wet

2016 Ford Shelby GT350R Forza Edition
40%CR, 15000CR at Road America

2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000CR for 3 Good Drifts

1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Sebring

1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth Forza Edition
30%CR, 5000XP at Night

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Lime Rock

1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition
25%CR. 7500CR at Bathurst

2016 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Maple Valley

2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
40%CR, 7500XP at Top Gear

1993 Jaguar XJ220 Forza Edition
40%CR, 7500XP at Monza

2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition
40%CR, 12500CR at Mugello

2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Laguna Seca

2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupe Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500XP at Hockenheimring

2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Alps

2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500CR at Yas Marina

2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Brands Hatch

1965 MINI Cooper S Forza Edition
25%CR, 4000XP at Night

2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition [R35] Forza Edition
50%CR, 10000CR at Suzuka

2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R [S15] Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000XP for 3 Good Drifts

2013 Ram Ram Runner Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500XP at Test Track Airfield

2013 Subaru BRZ Forza Edition
15%CR, 5000CR at LB

1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000CR in Wet

1980 Subaru BRAT GL Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000CR in Wet

Edited by user Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:07:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:34:24 AM(UTC)
Do you get those in crates only? Or future Forzathons? I need that Acura.
Rank: Racing Permit
User is suspended until 2/17/2045 11:18:44 AM(UTC)
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:50:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Do you get those in crates only? Or future Forzathons? I need that Acura.


The Subaru BRZ is for the Seekers championship. The RAM runner, Nissan GT-R Black Edition, Ford Escort RS Cosworth, BMW M4 Coupe, Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe Forza Editions are all VIP.

Most of these will be prize crates.
Racing is a passion. Live for it.

Gallery
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:57:27 AM(UTC)
I won the Monte Carlo on a level up thing, think I was tier 8 or 9, so got it for free
Rank: Racing Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:06:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition
40%CR, 20000CR at Dubai

2014 BMW M4 Coupe [F82] Forza Edition
40%CR, 10000CR at Nurburgring

1997 BMW M3 [E36] Forza Edition
20%CR, 5000CR for 3 Good Drifts

2016 Cadillac ATS-V Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500CR at VIR

2017 Chevrolet Camaro [Gen 6] ZL1 Forza Edition
40%CR, 15000CR at Road Atlanta

2015 Chevrolet Corvette [C7] Z06 Forza Edition
30%CR, 8000CR at COTA

2014 Chevrolet Super Sport Forza Edition
30%CR, 5000CR at Sonoma

1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Forza Edition
?

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 Forza Edition
35%CR, 5000CR at 150mph

1969 Chevrolet Camaro [Gen 1] Super Sport Coupe Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500CR at 150mph

1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409 Forza Edition
25%CR, 3000XP at Long Beach

2013 Dodge Dart [PF] Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000CR at Lime Rock

2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Sebring

1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock Forza Edition
20%CR, 1500XP at 150mph

2017 Ford GT Forza Edition
50%CR, 25000 at Le Mans

2017 Ford Focus RS Forza Edition
40%CR, 5000XP at Watkins Glen

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition
25%CR, 3000XP in the Wet

2016 Ford Shelby GT350R Forza Edition
40%CR, 15000CR at Road America

2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000CR for 3 Good Drifts

1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Sebring

1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth Forza Edition
30%CR, 5000XP at Night

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Lime Rock

1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition
25%CR. 7500CR at Bathurst

2016 Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Maple Valley

2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
40%CR, 7500XP at Top Gear

1993 Jaguar XJ220 Forza Edition
40%CR, 7500XP at Monza

2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition
40%CR, 12500CR at Mugello

2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Laguna Seca

2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupe Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500XP at Hockenheimring

2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Alps

2012 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe Black Series Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500CR at Yas Marina

2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP Forza Edition
25%CR, 7500CR at Brands Hatch

1965 MINI Cooper S Forza Edition
25%CR, 4000XP at Night

2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition [R35] Forza Edition
50%CR, 10000CR at Suzuka

2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R [S15] Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000XP for 3 Good Drifts

2013 Ram Ram Runner Forza Edition
30%CR, 7500XP at Test Track Airfield

2013 Subaru BRZ Forza Edition
15%CR, 5000CR at LB

1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000CR in Wet

1980 Subaru BRAT GL Forza Edition
25%CR, 5000CR in Wet


Thank you for this comprehensive comprehensibly comprised list. Appreciate that.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 8:16:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shade71 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you for this comprehensive comprehensibly comprised list. Appreciate that.

That's Manteomax. Born to build lists ;)
KudosPrime.com
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:36:04 PM(UTC)
I'm going to try and get all the FE cars like I did for all the HE cars in FH3. What do we know about FE car chances so far?

Is the 300,000c Lucky Crate the best way to get them?
Is T10 going to gate them like PG did by having rounds and some HE cars going away never to be available to win again?
Or are they all available via crates right now?
AMD 2700X, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32gb DDR4 3400, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, Samsung 950 Pro, Samsung 850 Evo.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:39:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DELTAprime Go to Quoted Post
I'm going to try and get all the FE cars like I did for all the HE cars in FH3. What do we know about FE car chances so far?

Is the 300,000c Lucky Crate the best way to get them?
Is T10 going to gate them like PG did by having rounds and some HE cars going away never to be available to win again?
Or are they all available via crates right now?


I don't think anyone really knows yet. I won the Monte Carlo FE from a level up, so, that isn't solely in crates, but as for the rest, I'd imagine some will be purely Forzathons, and the scattered in crates or level ups.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:41:14 PM(UTC)
I got another Ford FE from a levelup (not the VIP one).
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:42:45 PM(UTC)
Pretty sure Ultimate owners got them given for free at the start. I'd hazard a guess that they will be on Forzathons and the auction house when they decide to open it up, probably on the 3rd Oct when everyone else joins.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:53:50 PM(UTC)
I got a few FE cars as driver level reward in higher car collector tiers (Tier 5+). I have quite a few locked cars left now - the lock description says "only obtainable from Crates, Specialty Dealer, Forzathon, Completing driver's Cup and Showcase Events".

I won't buy more (un)lucky prizy crates (bought two with no car rewards) before I haven't done all cups and showcase events and nothing much left to buy. I try to fully complete a cup too to see if you get a car reward for becoming an Elite Champion in that cup.

So there's 35 unlockable cars by playing alone (maybe even 40 if Elite Champion has a reward too) . I'm looking forward to Manteo's Spreadsheet, I'm sure he's working on a list for FM7 already.

Edited by user Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:55:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:45:03 PM(UTC)
Ah, didn't realise they could be won in level ups. I've not gotten a single FE car in a level up and I'm on Collection Tier 9 already.

Also Ultimate Edition owners didn't get every FE car, just a handful of them so we have to collect most of them via other means.
AMD 2700X, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32gb DDR4 3400, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, Samsung 950 Pro, Samsung 850 Evo.
Rank: Racing Legend
#15 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 12:10:34 AM(UTC)
Got 5 HE cars with the ultimate edition vip pass
There's over 40 in the game
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 1:06:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Got 5 HE cars with the ultimate edition vip pass
There's over 40 in the game


Yep, and so far Ive got the 5 we got given, the brz from th seeker championship, and the monte carlo from a level up. Haven't tried crates, seeing as they don't seem to come recommended
Rank: Racing Legend
#17 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 1:35:52 AM(UTC)
Just wondering if non-vips will be able to get those 5 FE cars
Doesn't make them exclusive to VIP if they can
Guess we will find out on Tuesday
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#18 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 4:24:23 AM(UTC)
Okay the monte carlo has no bonuses at all
Rank: Racing Permit
#19 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 4:33:33 AM(UTC)
1997 BMW M3 [E36] Forza Edition
20%CR, 5000CR for 3 Good Drifts

I’m not sure if it was the case or not, but I’m not convinced that it is a set 5000Cr bonus for the drifts. I think you get more for every 3 you do because I had something like 7900Cr as a FE bonus after a race and I intentionally did about 9 drifts
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 4:43:37 AM(UTC)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#21 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 4:57:46 AM(UTC)
Anyone get the ones that pay cr (like the 69 camaro) for hitting 150mph, to actually work?

I've tried it a couple times, and never get the bonus after the race.

It'll pay the % it's supposed too, but not the 7500.


"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
Rank: Racing Permit
User is suspended until 2/17/2045 11:18:44 AM(UTC)
#22 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 9:56:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering if non-vips will be able to get those 5 FE cars
Doesn't make them exclusive to VIP if they can
Guess we will find out on Tuesday


I think they can, its just VIPs get them early on.
Racing is a passion. Live for it.

Gallery
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 10:14:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: marcx666 Go to Quoted Post


I got one too, no bonus. What's with that??
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#24 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 10:23:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VooDooPC34 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: marcx666 Go to Quoted Post


I got one too, no bonus. What's with that??


No clue mate, bug I assume, seeing as every other FE car has a bonus
Rank: Racing Permit
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 5:40:40 PM(UTC)
Man, I've opened countless numbers of these boxes and haven't gotten any Forizon Edition car. I've gotten the Monte Carlo and the Ford Mustang '93 from leveling up.

It really sucks that the body kits are locked behind Forza Edition cars. I really want the Audi A6 Avant FE, the 2017 Acura NSX FE, and the 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S FE.

I'm starting to seriously think that these Forizon Edition cars are locked for now and will come at a later date. I'm really finding it hard to believe that the other FE cars that people don't have are in these crates. I just don't understand why they have these crates on a countdown as if they are going to go away in 22 days.

If you have gotten a Forzion Edition car from a loot box please name which loot box and what car.

Thanks!
10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error