This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:00:23 AM(UTC)
FYI ... Josh's drift Ute is part of the FM7 Hoonigan car pack. So you'll need to have pre-ordered the digital version of the game to get it. And I'm assuming that it will be available right from launch since it's a pre-order bonus car and will not be available in the base game.

@NitroDrift .... shhhhhhhhh .... don't be giving any tips or tricks out to your competitors ... lol.
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:15:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Wildcat Go to Quoted Post
FYI ... Josh's drift Ute is part of the FM7 Hoonigan car pack. So you'll need to have pre-ordered the digital version of the game to get it. And I'm assuming that it will be available right from launch since it's a pre-order bonus car and will not be available in the base game.

@NitroDrift .... shhhhhhhhh .... don't be giving any tips or tricks out to your competitors ... lol.

ehehehehe. ill see in few hours ( if it will load , fingercross )
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:57:01 PM(UTC)

Is it?
Because for me the only ute that is part of the FM7 Hoonigan car pack was the Hoonigan VY SS ute?
#29 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:59:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MechanicalSlime Go to Quoted Post

Is it?
Because for me the only ute that is part of the FM7 Hoonigan car pack was the Hoonigan VY SS ute?

Well ... looks like we may need some clarification on which car to use. I made my post before actually being able to start the game. My post was based on an IGN article about the Hoonigan pack that said that Josh's car was in the FM7 Hoonigan Pack.

From the article:
The Forza Motorsport 7 Hoonigan Car Pack will include the same cars with one exception; the Blazer will be substituted with Formula Drift driver Josh Robinson’s 1000+ horsepower Holden Commodore Ute. There aren’t any screenshots of this one yet but you can get a taste of this antisocial slab of antipodean engineering tearing up the Hoonigan Donut Garage here.

http://www.ign.com/articles/201...zon-3-forza-motorsport-7

But yeah, now that I am in the game I see what you mean. I thought Josh's current drift Ute would be there with its complete FD livery. So Josh or any T10 mods or devs .... exactly what car are we supposed to paint?

1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:12:30 PM(UTC)
Got the Ultimate edition, but on disk, so that might mean then if it's the ute from the Hoonigan pack [which I hear is digital exclusive], I will be out for this design competition [SAD]. Clarity on this would be nice.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#31 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:50:54 AM(UTC)
i use the " hoonigan " ute as base , i dont find any other at the moment
#32 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 9:41:17 AM(UTC)
To be clear.

Josh Robinson's Ute is NOT the Hoonigan Ute.

However, you can use any late model Holden Ute as the canvas for your design.

Or you can use the VW Bug, however the livery may not stretch to the same dimensions as the vehicle the winner's design will be applied to.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

#33 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 10:01:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
To be clear.

Or you can use the VW Bug, however the livery may not stretch to the same dimensions as the vehicle the winner's design will be applied to.

John

So we won't be disqualified for not using the exact vehicle? Just want to be certain.
#34 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 11:05:27 AM(UTC)
well the hoonigan ute and the 2014 ford FPV limited edition pursuit Ute are the unique more similar to the real car, in the holden section there aren't ( excpet the 1951 Ute )
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 3:22:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NitroDrift DK Go to Quoted Post
well the hoonigan ute and the 2014 ford FPV limited edition pursuit Ute are the unique more similar to the real car, in the holden section there aren't ( excpet the 1951 Ute )

The best bet would be to use the HSV Maloo GTS since it's the shape/model as his ute.
#36 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 3:25:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MechanicalSlime Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NitroDrift DK Go to Quoted Post

The best bet would be to use the HSV Maloo GTS since it's the shape/model as his ute.

good
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 3:31:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
To be clear.

John

Thanks John, I'll go for the HSV Maloo then. All logos just about done, so Josh's ship can start sailing.

Edited by user Friday, September 29, 2017 3:33:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 4:09:33 PM(UTC)
Im down.. why not
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:05:05 AM(UTC)
Could you accept Forza Horizon 3 as i dont own forza motorsport 7 till christmas?
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 2:48:21 AM(UTC)
Logos are all done, now for the fun bit... what to do with them!!

[AB]

(AB) ABGRAPHICS : FM7 / FH3 / FM6 / Twitter / Flickr
 6 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 7:13:08 PM(UTC)
First shot ^^In the storefront with the Josh Robinson tag

Edited by user Friday, October 13, 2017 6:04:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 11:39:00 AM(UTC)
GT: nickster6596
I hope you like it Josh, I'll definitely be looking out for you next season, maybe I'll even get to meet you at FD Texas!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 17, 2017 11:10:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 5:23:06 AM(UTC)
Do we know what number you would like done, Josh?
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 1:36:36 PM(UTC)
Almost done, got time for a few tweaks.

1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 2:19:12 PM(UTC)
It's great to see some designs coming along. I can't wait to see how the rest of them turn out.

There was a question about accepting entries from Forza Horizon 3. This was meant to be a Forza Motorsport 7 contest so we probably better stick with that concept.

I'll hit up Josh to get him to chime in again about any further likes and suggestions.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 3:05:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Stuzib85 Go to Quoted Post

Do you mean in terms of race number? It's 530. Thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 8:58:06 PM(UTC)
Its just a simple design

Edited by user Saturday, October 14, 2017 8:48:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 1:52:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JoshRobinson530 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PTG Stuzib85 Go to Quoted Post

Do you mean in terms of race number? It's 530. Thanks!

Sorry, it was supposed to ask which number board, lol, the black or white
#49 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:15:41 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone. I am not a “forum guy” at all. A friend sent me a link and said I should submit an entry. My problem being: how in the heck do you get a picture from the Xbox onto here? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry for being such a grommet.
Apex 266
#50 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:38:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: APEX 266 Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone. I am not a “forum guy” at all. A friend sent me a link and said I should submit an entry. My problem being: how in the heck do you get a picture from the Xbox onto here? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry for being such a grommet.
Apex 266

Hey

You would take a photo in-game, then share it when offered. Then come back here to the forums, at the top of the page, go to community, then my Gallery, and your photos should be there.

Copy the link from the address bar, then come here, post reply, there's a box above with some hills and a sun in it. Click that, paste the link into there, your picture should show up here.

Or, you can take a screenshot, upload that to your Onedrive, download from there then upload to Flickr. From there you can use the bb code (desktop version only) and paste that into the same place.
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error