2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 7:21:07 AM(UTC)
I am trying to earn a couple of badges, being OCD as I am, and a couple aren't unlocking Platinum or silver.

Switching Seats Badge- Drive 24 NASCAR Cars for Platinum (Stuck on Gold after running every car in NASCAR World Tour at least once, as well as ran every one of them in Rivals at least once)
Quick Stop - Complete 5 Quickstop race (typo in game?) in Multiplayer for Silver (Completed more than 5 in a private match, not sure if the private match is the issue there)

I had issues with the Porsche Expansion Badge for driving all of the cars in the Expansion, as it was stuck on Gold for a while. Now, I made sure that in NASCAR World Tour to only count the races where I could pick my owned cars, and was able to use a setup. I won every race too, so I don't see as it's supposed to be wins win I have done so already. It states to simply Drive them. Driving a few feet in Test Drive and going back to the menu should work, but I did it the long way, and ran 1 lap in rivals with each car.

If anyone could help, it'd be appreciated. I don't want to have a glitched badge, even though it has no bearing on the gameplay, some people, like me, don't want them glitched if they really want that badge.

Edit/Addition to Post: I finally got the badge to unlock... Rivals Mode WILL NOT work to unlock the Switching Seats badge. I unlocked it after running through every car in NASCAR World Tour for a 2nd time... If you look at the car history for each car, make sure it has at least 1 win, and it should unlock... Provided you win every race. I kept a tally, to make sure I was racing every car, and had to redo the list 3 times. I believe Online Multiplayer Hoppers and League do work for this badge, but not 100% certain. And in NASCAR World Tour, as I stated before, the races that count for it to unlock the badge are the races you get to pick a car from your garage. They don't count if you have a select few cars to pick from, nor do the Showcase events.

Mods can close this thread if needed... There is some useful info for people who were in my position with this badge though.

Edited by user Monday, May 23, 2016 8:33:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 9:40:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JTerk438 Go to Quoted Post

Switching Seats Badge- Drive 24 NASCAR Cars for Platinum

If you look at the car history for each car, make sure it has at least 1 win, and it should unlock...

Where can I find the car history? Thanks!

** UPDATE => Found it! Thx!

Edited by user Friday, September 29, 2017 9:43:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco

Notification

Icon
Error