11 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 6:33:08 AM(UTC)
Avatar customization has always been a thing people have asked for yet T10 ignored so it’s nice to have some sort of customization. I mean look how long it took to get a female driver in the game. The worst part for me is the prize crates as people can get a wildly different start just because of a good “roll”. Will be very interesting to see how the crates are handled with duplicates.
 2 users liked this post.
#77 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 3:48:08 PM(UTC)
https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net has been updated with FM7 point requirements, and previous game DLC requirements have been maxed out.

500 pts for Cars Owned
500 pts for Days Played
200 pts for Driver Gear Owned
300 pts for Driver Level
500 pts for Gamerscore
500 pts for Miles Driven
50 pts for Perfect Passes
300 pts for Showcases Completed
150 pts for Unique Mods Used
3000 total points.

Tier 12 now begins at 20,000.

Edited by user Monday, September 25, 2017 3:57:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#78 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 5:13:24 PM(UTC)
Any particular significance to the 2857 miles figure? Just curious as it seems a bit random! It was 2000 in Forza 6.
#79 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 5:19:50 PM(UTC)
It's an odd number. I don't think converting to km comes up with a familiar number either.
#80 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 5:53:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
It's an odd number. I don't think converting to km comes up with a familiar number either.

Nah it's 4571 in kms
 3 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 5:57:33 PM(UTC)
Mozambique's land boundaries consists a total of 4571 kilometers.

That is definitely what the Forza Rewards are relating to.

🇨🇦
 2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 5:58:26 PM(UTC)
Shouldn't be hard to hit the random [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] 2857 mile mark in FM7. I was actually hoping they would increase it more.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:34:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#83 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 6:05:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Mozambique's land boundaries consists a total of 4571 kilometers.

That is definitely what the Forza Rewards are relating to.

Forza Horizon 4 set in Mozambique, confirmed.

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#84 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:22:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PennyWise36One Go to Quoted Post
Just curious if anyone has had the retroactive points added from Tokens to their Hub score yet?
I bet that they update it out in waves kinda like a dashboard update happens. Opposed to everyone's points updating at the same time.

More or less just curious to see if they get this rolling out before launch, thanks.

Yes it has been done and for every game in the Awards Hub except FM1 you get the points even if you never owned the games as I now have points for FM 2,3,and 4 and I have never owned or played them on my profile. I dont think this is a good idear but was most likey the only way the could correct the bugs with points not being awarded I now have my missing 150 points in FM6 for Download Content that was missing due to some bug.
#85 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:46:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Now, if only the 1000 Club Expansion for Forza Horizon would also magically max out for everybody... Am I asking too much? lol
Nevertheless good move for removing the DLC and tokens based rewards for the future iterations in the series (I only hope that there wouldn't be any rewards based on removed content also).

why should that max out, that is asking too much lol

why should they make everything a charity, it is loyalty rewards not charity rewards after all

have to make some effort, since most people did the effort at the time the game was released
Talby,you seem to know a lot,i got FH1 when it was free with gold to play on the X1,however,the game has started over for me,my cheevos are there,i was able to download,rally,1000 club,vip,car pass and all other stuff I had owned from before,so was there no cloud save from the 360 days,which is why the game started from the beginning,all game progress is gone.

What you needed to do was Start Horizon on the 360 and tell it to do a Cloud save. The 360 Save was local by Default. After doing this, then when you started it up on the One, you would have all your progress.

360 long gone,oh well,stuff to do on a boring day,lol.

#86 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:50:43 PM(UTC)
Replying to see what my Teir is.
#87 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 11:08:26 PM(UTC)
thank you turn 10, both my profiles have updated with the dlc and tokens
#88 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 4:13:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PennyWise36One Go to Quoted Post
Just curious if anyone has had the retroactive points added from Tokens to their Hub score yet?
I bet that they update it out in waves kinda like a dashboard update happens. Opposed to everyone's points updating at the same time.

More or less just curious to see if they get this rolling out before launch, thanks.

Yes it has been done and for every game in the Awards Hub except FM1 you get the points even if you never owned the games as I now have points for FM 2,3,and 4 and I have never owned or played them on my profile. I dont think this is a good idear but was most likey the only way the could correct the bugs with points not being awarded I now have my missing 150 points in FM6 for Download Content that was missing due to some bug.

Hmmm, I'm really pleased they did this (I have 19,000 woot!) but I think they now need to adjust the lower tiers, as everyone is going to start Forza Rewards at Tier 4 now.

#89 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 4:24:21 AM(UTC)
_

Edited by user Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:52:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Duplicate post

1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 5:40:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Someone on Reddit has pointed out that is the distance between Seattle & New York. Make of that what you will
#91 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:52:09 AM(UTC)
When i look at the rewards online i have gotten points for the tokens and the dlc for each game that it applies to. FM5 700 points for instance, but they have not been added to the total score.
So they are listed in the individual game details but have not increase my total score. Also they don't show up in the Hub app.
Needs time to sync or?
#92 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:17:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Oh no people arent going to be happy that the tier rewards have been reduced again
Tier 11 down from 500k to 425 k

It's good they have removed the need for tokens and dlc to max the game though
hopefully it will be retrospective to games like FM5 as well

Yea I am not happy after all that grinding to get top tier now I have to go again in FM7 and grind out achievements can't see why they couldn't make it 575 for tier 12
 2 users liked this post.
#93 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:56:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Burnett46 Go to Quoted Post
When i look at the rewards online i have gotten points for the tokens and the dlc for each game that it applies to. FM5 700 points for instance, but they have not been added to the total score.
So they are listed in the individual game details but have not increase my total score. Also they don't show up in the Hub app.
Needs time to sync or?

Correct. Your score is presented through separate front-end databases (the web, the forum, the hub, the app) but it will be correct in the back-end database, so you just need to give it time to update elsewhere.

Same is true of the tracked progress. I remember when I did enough to go up a tier but none of my totals showed that I had enough, I was still getting the reward pay-out of the new tier (as that was calculated on the back-end data).

Edited by user Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:59:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#94 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:59:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Shouldn't be hard to hit the random AF 2857 mile mark in FM7. I was actually hoping they would increase it more.

AGREED...

My Thoughts:

1) Who gives a **** about Owned Driver gear... Really?
2) Who give a rat's Butt about Unique Mod's... I don't even like using the damn things!

How about:
1) Podiums on Pro Difficulty
2) Race Wins on a specific Divatar difficulty
3) Completed races over 15 laps/30 minutes!

Just always thought some of these rewards were based on BS... I don't want to waste my time/credits buying Mod's or Driver Suits....!

Anyone agree.. Please like... Because I'm curious who really cares about these things.

#95 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 1:42:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HolyHalfDead Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Burnett46 Go to Quoted Post
Needs time to sync or?

Correct. Your score is presented through separate front-end databases (the web, the forum, the hub, the app) but it will be correct in the back-end database, so you just need to give it time to update elsewhere.

Same is true of the tracked progress. I remember when I did enough to go up a tier but none of my totals showed that I had enough, I was still getting the reward pay-out of the new tier (as that was calculated on the back-end data).

Thanks, clear answer.
#96 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:06:24 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know how long it is taking the servers right now to update Forza 5 points. Waiting for it to update to move me up to Tier 7.
#97 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:04:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pushead CIC Go to Quoted Post
Apologies if this isn't allowed, but FM5 is free on XBox Live if you have a gold membership. I think it's good until the end of Sept.

Yep...I downloaded it at the beginning of the month (I upgraded to an Xbox One when Forza 6 launched, and missed 5 completely). Been playing it all month to try and bump myself up to the next tier. I thought I was going to fall just short, and then they gave us the DLC/token points, and that put me over the edge!
#98 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:05:17 PM(UTC)
As I blew through some Forza 4 races to get me over the hump to Tier 11, I've noticed they've (Turn 10) been pretty good at updating my scores daily. Not sure why that can't be done all year, but at least they're doing it during launch week. Gimmie all the suits...

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:07:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#99 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:15:45 AM(UTC)
You will only receive the tier rewards the first time you boot up FM7 right? Nothing has changed with that, if I start playing FM7 and I hit Tier 11 it won't get me the rest of the tier rewards?
#100 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 5:19:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RandomAlec Go to Quoted Post
You will only receive the tier rewards the first time you boot up FM7 right? Nothing has changed with that, if I start playing FM7 and I hit Tier 11 it won't get me the rest of the tier rewards?

They show up after the Seeker championship for what has been seen. I doubt you'd get Tier 11 rewards if you hit that marker during the Seeker championship, but it hasn't been said either way.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

11 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error