1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:03:39 PM(UTC)
Ok, so I just recently learned that I could re-download the dlc car packs I previously purchased (I know, I'm way behind) which is awesome. However, certain packs aren't showing up in the game. I know you have to buy the cats in the dealership, but they're not appearing in the dealership. I tried deleting and downloading the pack again, but no change. Help?
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:29:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nismoholic1986 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, so I just recently learned that I could re-download the dlc car packs I previously purchased (I know, I'm way behind) which is awesome. However, certain packs aren't showing up in the game. I know you have to buy the cats in the dealership, but they're not appearing in the dealership. I tried deleting and downloading the pack again, but no change. Help?

I am brand new to Forza 4 and cannot get the DLC to download at all.

Am I too late to the party for the car packs?

#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:48:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nismoholic1986 Go to Quoted Post

Hello ;)

you need to go to the xboxlive.com (sign in), and find purchase history, all your dlc will be here and available to dl. :)

here: https://support.xbox.com...re/view-download-history

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:07:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Clean racer

Notification

Icon
Error