This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 6:02:59 PM(UTC)
I love the bold choice of lighting and colour you have gone for in this shot. As well as those two features there is one other thing that pleases me eyes. And of course that is the layout since that final piece of the jigsaw ties the whole shot together

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#52 Posted : Sunday, February 5, 2017 4:26:31 PM(UTC)
Thank you to everyone for all the latest comments!

I'm finding myself really missing Forza again seeing all the photos you guys are taking! I hope to be back soon, but we'll have to see. I'm currently playing through a selection of games on the PS3. Once I've finished those games, I'll most likely trade the PS3 in to help towards an X1. For now though, here is a the rest of my throwaway FH3 photos, the rest of my unreleased FM6 photos, some retouched FM4 photos and some IRL photos. I'll be posting a huge batch of FM4 retouches in my FM4 gallery sometime in the future, though you can see them all on my Flickr account.

Music: Sam & Dave - Hold On, I'm Coming

FH3

FM6

FM4

IRL

Oh, and these...

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Well, that brings this gallery to a wrap for now. Hopefully I'll be back with more sooner rather than later!

Edited by user Sunday, February 5, 2017 6:19:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

A photographer sees not through the eyes, but through the mind.
#53 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 2:50:22 AM(UTC)
Oh my... I'd include my favorites along with this reply, but it would just be every shot. Something amazing you've done here!
#54 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 5:01:43 AM(UTC)
Stunning work Hachi, I keep telling myself to have a break but constantly get drawn back in so really feeling for you having that itch you can't scratch. That being said I love your real life shots so hopefully that avenue helps. In terms of the Forza shots, well what can i say they're positively bursting with creativity, class and are an absolute pleasure to view. Much like Soro, I find myslef liking something in each photo, I've picked one from each set which maybe just have a personal liking for me;

Secondly I'd just like to say a massive thanks for all your doing across the site at the moment, from hosting comps to your new guide I'm a few months into my addiction at the moment, and have really enjoyed taking and sharing photos and taking on board the helpful comments of members. Having your How to guide is a great tool for all new users and will hopefully bring more more members into the community. Lastly fingers crossed to see you back taking Forza shots soon.

#55 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 10:24:47 AM(UTC)
Woah ... what a beautiful set! * O * I really like ... mmmh ... Well it would be a long list! : D
Your work is still very impressive, very inspiring, and also very creative! And also, the music matches perfectly with your pics: o

I hope, once you'll finish your PS3 games, that you'll come back to Forza and share your way of taking pictures !

#56 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:32:34 AM(UTC)
Wow I have discovered a new amazingly beautiful topic !
Really like your shots, your style etc :)
#57 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 1:45:06 PM(UTC)

Well I will definitely miss this level of quality from you. Every shot is something special. Hope you can return soon.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:43:15 PM(UTC)
Such a great selection of photos, hopefully you'll join us again soon

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
#59 Posted : Thursday, February 9, 2017 1:59:09 AM(UTC)
Your work is truly remarkable! If I was to start highlight favs, I fear that I won't be able to stop.

Edited by user Thursday, February 9, 2017 2:00:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#60 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 5:21:15 AM(UTC)
I think if I were to list my favorites I would exceed the character limit. Outstanding job man, truly one of a kind!
#61 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 6:17:58 PM(UTC)
Wow, thank you all for the exceptionally kind replies! I really do hope to be back as soon as possible, so I'll see what I can do.

Desperado9009 wrote:
Secondly I'd just like to say a massive thanks for all your doing across the site at the moment, from hosting comps to your new guide I'm a few months into my addiction at the moment, and have really enjoyed taking and sharing photos and taking on board the helpful comments of members. Having your How to guide is a great tool for all new users and will hopefully bring more more members into the community. Lastly fingers crossed to see you back taking Forza shots soon.

Thanks for the kind words here Desperado. I enjoy hosting the threads such as the Directory, and I hope the other threads I'm releasing/have released will be of great use for people who are new around here. Next up will be getting the Forzatography guide created and posted. As for the photomode, embrace the addiction. Forza is one of a kind when it comes to the photo-mode.

#62 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 3:13:50 PM(UTC)
Your latest update is one of your best updates since there is much in terms of eye candy, that even it would make a grown man cry with joy to the point. That some of the men who weep with joy might be like, how am I suppose to compete with so much eye candy. Now with that out of the way, my favourite was an easy one after it lept out at me. And it is this one. :)

#63 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 7:22:24 AM(UTC)
I can't pick just one or two I have to say I really like them all!!!
#64 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 9:13:51 AM(UTC)
Ok... All I have to say is... Just freaking UNIQUE !!!

Outstanding Hach!
#65 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 4:18:23 AM(UTC)
very nice shot !!
#66 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:03:37 AM(UTC)
Great work as always, I hope to see more soon Mr H :)
#67 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 6:58:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Well I will definitely miss this level of quality from you. Every shot is something special. Hope you can return soon.

+1 I totally agree! Great great great shots. And I know I'm gonna miss your quality of shots around here
#68 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 1:20:13 PM(UTC)
Hopefully we will see a few more updates before FM7 comes out. And if more is released, even better. But if you are busy that is ok. :)

#69 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 5:17:26 AM(UTC)
A very late thank you for all the wonderful comments. Unfortunately I've not been able to get another Xbox quite as soon as I hoped, however it's now looking likely that I'll be back online shortly after FM7 releases. I wont have much time to play online as I'm starting a job as a support worker soon which will take away most of my free time, however some online time is better than none.

For now, here's a teaser for an IRL set so you don't look here for nothing.

#70 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 8:48:35 AM(UTC)
Really nice looking photo!
#71 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 2:21:10 PM(UTC)
What a cool shot!

Also that last FH set you did is some of the best photos I have ever seen in this game wow

🇨🇦
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:02:03 PM(UTC)
I am looking forward to your first FM7 update.

#73 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 5:27:16 AM(UTC)
Lovely IRL shot!
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error