11 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:50:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Hopefully they'll add the points soon, sitting on 1,450 points which should boost me well into the next tier.

Same. 1,311 short of Tier 10 and expecting 1,350 from the tokens/DLC.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 6:57:11 PM(UTC)
So glad they are giving out gear (which looks pretty neat with previous game logos) instead of cars.

I may actually buy FH2 to get get some of them tier rewards. Not sure where I stand points wise for that after token/DLC change.

Definitely shows they are attempting to create a better economy than FM6.

Thank you T10 for trying to fix the economy and changing up rewards so that there is something other than credit bonuses to strive for.
#53 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 1:33:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Now, if only the 1000 Club Expansion for Forza Horizon would also magically max out for everybody... Am I asking too much? lol
Nevertheless good move for removing the DLC and tokens based rewards for the future iterations in the series (I only hope that there wouldn't be any rewards based on removed content also).

why should that max out, that is asking too much lol

why should they make everything a charity, it is loyalty rewards not charity rewards after all

have to make some effort, since most people did the effort at the time the game was released
Talby,you seem to know a lot,i got FH1 when it was free with gold to play on the X1,however,the game has started over for me,my cheevos are there,i was able to download,rally,1000 club,vip,car pass and all other stuff I had owned from before,so was there no cloud save from the 360 days,which is why the game started from the beginning,all game progress is gone.

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:06:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
Talby,you seem to know a lot,i got FH1 when it was free with gold to play on the X1,however,the game has started over for me,my cheevos are there,i was able to download,rally,1000 club,vip,car pass and all other stuff I had owned from before,so was there no cloud save from the 360 days,which is why the game started from the beginning,all game progress is gone.

Hi TRex with the 360 you had a choice of Save on Consol or Save to cloud so if you sellected save to cloud you game saves from you 360 will be used on the Xbox One,
All 360 games on the Xbox One are saved to Cloud only. I copied all of my save files on my 360 to the Cloud before I changed over the the Xbox One and had all my progess kept when I played them on the Xbox One.

If you still have your 360 you can connect it back up and then go in to Storage Games and copy all the save files to the cloud on at a time only takes an hour or so depending on your Interner speed.
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 5:09:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Now, if only the 1000 Club Expansion for Forza Horizon would also magically max out for everybody... Am I asking too much? lol
Nevertheless good move for removing the DLC and tokens based rewards for the future iterations in the series (I only hope that there wouldn't be any rewards based on removed content also).

why should that max out, that is asking too much lol

why should they make everything a charity, it is loyalty rewards not charity rewards after all

have to make some effort, since most people did the effort at the time the game was released

What you needed to do was Start Horizon on the 360 and tell it to do a Cloud save. The 360 Save was local by Default. After doing this, then when you started it up on the One, you would have all your progress.

#56 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:20:54 AM(UTC)
I have a question about the DLC and Token max-outs:

If I have never started a particular title (in my case Forza Motorsport 5), will I still get the max score or so I have to start a play through of that game before those bonus points can be applied?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#57 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:20:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

If I have never started a particular title (in my case Forza Motorsport 5), will I still get the max score or so I have to start a play through of that game before those bonus points can be applied?

How would they know you own the game if you never played it no play no pay.
#58 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:07:37 AM(UTC)
If I'm currently at Tier 7, and might not make it to 8 by Forza 7's launch, will I still be able to get the FM4 Driver Gear Reward once I do reach level 8, AFTER launch?
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:13:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WierdUrchin2 Go to Quoted Post
If I'm currently at Tier 7, and might not make it to 8 by Forza 7's launch, will I still be able to get the FM4 Driver Gear Reward once I do reach level 8, AFTER launch?

Good Question... In previous games you only got the rewards for the tier you were when you first started the game and not if you subsequently moved up a tier during play....
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:14:58 AM(UTC)

The WIR states:

Quote:
Related, we have decided to retroactively reward maximum reward points for DLC and Token-based reward feats for players who have played each title.

So if you have not played a certain title, it does not sound like you will get the updated score.

🇨🇦
#61 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:14:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WierdUrchin2 Go to Quoted Post

Good Question... In previous games you only got the rewards for the tier you were when you first started the game and not if you subsequently moved up a tier during play....

Ok thanks for the reply

#62 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:27:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post

The WIR states:

Quote:
Related, we have decided to retroactively reward maximum reward points for DLC and Token-based reward feats for players who have played each title.

So if you have not played a certain title, it does not sound like you will get the updated score.

Although it wont effect the initial rewards , I wonder what will happen if you start playing the earlier titles after FM7 - will you still get those DLC/TOKEN points to count towards your weekly tier rewards?

I had thought of getting a 360 to play the earlier titles and it turns out my Nieces boyfriend has four of them up the attic somewhere....
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:32:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Although it wont effect the initial rewards , I wonder what will happen if you start playing the earlier titles after FM7 - will you still get those DLC/TOKEN points to count towards your weekly tier rewards?

I had thought of getting a 360 to play the earlier titles and it turns out my Nieces boyfriend has four of them up the attic somewhere....

I would assume it will give you the points whenever you start playing one of the older titles, I do not think it has anything to do with the launch of FM7.

But if you want the Tier rewards in FM7, you had better play it before the release.

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:53:10 AM(UTC)
Logically I would think the reward points would freeze the first time you played FM7 and it would find your tier and send you your loyalty rewards for that tier and then continue adding on any future reward points that are added after loyalty rewards are given to your score. I think the only thing rewards points will give you after initial loyalty rewards are the weekly credit rewards which unlike loyalty rewards allow you to increase your tier level for more weekly rewards with higher tiers. Loyalty rewards is a one time reward at initial launch as I understand it.

Edited by user Sunday, September 24, 2017 9:56:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:07:41 AM(UTC)
Apologies if this isn't allowed, but FM5 is free on XBox Live if you have a gold membership. I think it's good until the end of Sept.
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:25:26 AM(UTC)
I'm liking the rewards, much better than a load of cars i don't need.

I'll be rocking the original Forza Motorsport gear.
Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#67 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:33:19 AM(UTC)
Turn10 mentioned retroactively giving all players who have played the game rewards points for token purchases in that game. Do we know if this will happen before the launch of FM7 early access?

I'm curious because when they do that it will put me into the next tier up and it would be awesome to start FM7 at tier 11.

Edited by user Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:33:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 11:24:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Turn10 mentioned retroactively giving all players who have played the game rewards points for token purchases in that game. Do we know if this will happen before the launch of FM7 early access?

I'm curious because when they do that it will put me into the next tier up and it would be awesome to start FM7 at tier 11.

It would make sense if they did it before early release as it would bring a lot of people into the next tier.

It will most likely happen when the FM7 awards are added.

🇨🇦
 3 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 11:41:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mashed Go to Quoted Post

And for the opposing view point (and not just to be argumentative), I am not liking the rewards, particularly since the gear is of no interest to me whatsoever (except that in order to get all the achievements I have to collect these things). I would have rather had something useful like, say, cars that I would have used.

I still don't understand what all the excitement is about these outfits, but it looks like I am in the minority. I appreciate that there are those who are looking forward to these. I sincerely hope you get quite a bit of enjoyment out of these!

(In fairness, I didn't much care for the personalization of my driver in earlier games, either, so I am nothing if not consistent). lol

1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 12:49:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mashed Go to Quoted Post

And for the opposing view point (and not just to be argumentative), I am not liking the rewards, particularly since the gear is of no interest to me whatsoever (except that in order to get all the achievements I have to collect these things). I would have rather had something useful like, say, cars that I would have used.

I still don't understand what all the excitement is about these outfits, but it looks like I am in the minority. I appreciate that there are those who are looking forward to these. I sincerely hope you get quite a bit of enjoyment out of these!

(In fairness, I didn't much care for the personalization of my driver in earlier games, either, so I am nothing if not consistent). lol

Giving a bunch of free cars upfront negates the point of navigating through car collecting tiers. You would instantly have a few tiers done with no effort. Then again, there are many, like me that cannot stand handouts when in previous racing games (not just forza), it was fun working towards some neat cars. Makes single player bareable. Lol.

I'm happy they are giving out gear. It has no impact on gameplay and a few suits look cool. FM2 was one of my first Xbox games so there's a bit of nostalgia for me in regards to wanting that suit.
#71 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 1:28:14 PM(UTC)

If you had saved to cloud on your 360 it should have all been there when you synced with the xbone
I had saved to the cloud with mine but it ended up corrupting so i had to start all over again as well
It kept all my old stats in the rewards app though luckily since i had fully completed it

My fm2 save also corrupted when i saved it the cloud so I've had to restart that again which has been fun
Only just got back to where i was..about half done for single player..not bothering with online cheevos

Edited by user Sunday, September 24, 2017 1:49:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 3:10:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

Giving a bunch of free cars upfront negates the point of navigating through car collecting tiers. You would instantly have a few tiers done with no effort. Then again, there are many, like me that cannot stand handouts when in previous racing games (not just forza), it was fun working towards some neat cars. Makes single player bareable. Lol.

I'm happy they are giving out gear. It has no impact on gameplay and a few suits look cool. FM2 was one of my first Xbox games so there's a bit of nostalgia for me in regards to wanting that suit.
Fair enough. I know I am in the minority. I really just don't like all this focus on stuff that really doesn't matter in the game. To be honest, along a similar thought process to yours, I would prefer no handouts, including the suits.

1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 5:40:24 AM(UTC)
Just curious if anyone has had the retroactive points added from Tokens to their Hub score yet?
I bet that they update it out in waves kinda like a dashboard update happens. Opposed to everyone's points updating at the same time.

More or less just curious to see if they get this rolling out before launch, thanks.
#74 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 5:57:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

Fair enough. I know I am in the minority. I really just don't like all this focus on stuff that really doesn't matter in the game. To be honest, along a similar thought process to yours, I would prefer no handouts, including the suits.

Totally agree. I think driver suits are a complete waste of time by T10 and would prefer no rewards. Currently I don't redeem mine. However, after trying the demo, the suits do look good and since I'm not eligible for FM2 suit, shooting for achievements in FM7 will eventually unlock it for me.

That's assuming you can unlock the suits after the game starts??

I know im contradicting myself to like/want something that conceptually I think was a waste of T10 effort.
#75 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 6:13:21 AM(UTC)
I haven't seen mine yet.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

11 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error