16 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
#176 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:52:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DeadlierSeal91 Go to Quoted Post
They've really gotta stop these silly reward programs, it destroys Forza. What kinda game is it when it gives you 10 million just for having played all the previous titles? I've been playing since Forza 1 and hate this design.

It destroys it? LOL.

There's ways to get rid of them for yourself, and rather easily too. Use those, but don't try and get them taken from everyone.

It destroys the progression, I should have said.

Like I mentioned, you can throw them away as soon as you launch the game more or less. Does it really affect you if someone else keeps theirs?

Of course not. This isn't about how you can play the game it's about how the game is designed to be played. Being able to ignore or remove the credits is irrelevant.
 1 user liked this post.
#177 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:02:27 PM(UTC)
They've really gotta stop these silly reward programs, it destroys Forza. What kinda game is it when it gives you 10 million just for having played all the previous titles? I've been playing since Forza 1 and hate this design.

It destroys it? LOL.

There's ways to get rid of them for yourself, and rather easily too. Use those, but don't try and get them taken from everyone.

Like I mentioned, you can throw them away as soon as you launch the game more or less. Does it really affect you if someone else keeps theirs?

Of course not. This isn't about how you can play the game it's about how the game is designed to be played. Being able to ignore or remove the credits is irrelevant.

But........if Forza 7 is all about the collection, then wouldn't 10 million credits actually be conducive to how the game is "supposed to be played"?
#178 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:32:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnogardragonS Go to Quoted Post

It destroys it? LOL.

But........if Forza 7 is all about the collection, then wouldn't 10 million credits actually be conducive to how the game is "supposed to be played"?

Sure, in the same sense that T10 could gift you all the cars at the start too.
 3 users liked this post.
#179 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:49:35 PM(UTC)
Like others have said, you are free to not accept your loyalty rewards if you don't want them. You really have no reason to moan, it doesn't have to affect the way you choose to play your game.

I and I'm sure many others enjoy getting our loyalty rewards.

I like the fact that they reward loyal fans of the forza games.
 1 user liked this post.
#180 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:10:03 AM(UTC)
and with all the things we still dont have any official statement about loyalty rewards and the game will be release in 8 days..
 1 user liked this post.
#181 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:02:02 AM(UTC)
Honestly if we're not getting any rewards I'd rather them just come out and say no rewards this time, I'm sick of logging in here everyday just to see if they've said anything about rewards
 1 user liked this post.
#182 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:14:44 AM(UTC)
It's probably a car for each tier, not a massive credit bonus. We already get a good deal of credits every week as rewards. With rewards I started Forza 5 with 10 million credits just from cashing them in every week.

-k
#183 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:21:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
It's probably a car for each tier, not a massive credit bonus. We already get a good deal of credits every week as rewards. With rewards I started Forza 5 with 10 million credits just from cashing them in every week.

-k

we still dont have any rewards weekly for fm7 , when was for fm6 we have rewards months before the release..
 1 user liked this post.
#184 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:13:07 AM(UTC)

It destroys it? LOL.

It's entirely relevant when the game is pushing the whole car collection aspect.
 1 user liked this post.
#185 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:18:14 AM(UTC)

It destroys it? LOL.

It's entirely relevant when the game is pushing the whole car collection aspect.

When you know that the 5 most expensive cars will costs a total of 148 million CR, starting with 10 will probably not ruin the experience :)
 1 user liked this post.
#186 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:02:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Badj9 Go to Quoted Post

When you know that the 5 most expensive cars will costs a total of 148 million CR, starting with 10 will probably not ruin the experience :)

It will depend on the exchange rate that figure was the $ price....
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#187 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 1:30:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NitroDrift DK Go to Quoted Post

-k

we still dont have any rewards weekly for fm7 , when was for fm6 we have rewards months before the release..

That's just not true at all
Forza rewards was restructured a week before the FM6 release to include FM6 and rewards for FM6 started only when FM6 was released and not before at all
Same thing happened with FH3
Same thing will probably happen with FM7 as well going by that history
#188 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 1:37:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

-k

Forza rewards was restructured a week before the FM6 release to include FM6 and rewards for FM6 started only when FM6 was released and not before at all

https://www.forzamotorsp...news/fm6_loyalty_rewards

see? that was in june... fm6 as usual was released in october...
#189 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 2:22:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

-k

https://www.forzamotorsp...news/fm6_loyalty_rewards

see? that was in june... fm6 as usual was released in october...

Yeh that was the announcement of the loyalty rewards for the beginning of the game..that you received at release
The weekly rewards credits did not start until release though
 1 user liked this post.
#190 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:47:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Badj9 Go to Quoted Post

It destroys it? LOL.

Yah, I don't think it's going to dent progression at all. However if someone needs to absolutely be a purist they can just do what I did for FM6. I really wanted to minimize the amount of free stuff so I never allowed myself to dip below the ~30mil credits I started with from rewards. It wasn't difficult to just pretend the credits weren't there.
#191 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 3:51:54 AM(UTC)
So I guess we will hear in today's WIR about loyalty rewards.
 1 user liked this post.
#192 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 3:53:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post

or probably not...
 1 user liked this post.
#193 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 4:04:53 AM(UTC)
Gentlemen,

Please learn how to snip irrelevant material from your replies and stop the quote trains.

Learn it now.

✔ Verified Moderator

#194 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:18:35 PM(UTC)

Yes, this has been confirmed by Dan Greenawalt on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dan_...tatus/911292689848475648
#195 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:22:37 PM(UTC)
Finally, here they are! Suits, badges and crates, no exclusive cars. https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_22_17

Quote:
For the launch of Forza Motorsport 7, we’re also offering some awesome in-game bonus items based on each player’s Forza Rewards Tier Level, including Prize Crates, Badges, and Driver Gear suits. Here’s a detailed breakdown, plus a look at all of the awesome Forza-themed Forza Rewards suits that players can earn:

Tier Driver Suit Badge Cumulative Prize Crates
2 Forza Motorsport 7 Tier 2 Badge 1
3 Forza Horizon 3 Tier 3 Badge 2
4 Forza Motorsport 6 Tier 4 Badge 3
5 Forza Horizon 2 Tier 5 Badge 4
6 Forza Motorsport 5 Tier 6 Badge 5
7 Forza Horizon Tier 7 Badge 6
8 Forza Motorsport 4 Tier 8 Badge 7
9 Forza Motorsport 3 Tier 9 Badge 8
10 Forza Motorsport 2 Tier 10 Badge 9
11 Forza Motorsport Tier 11 Badge 10

Note that all rewards listed above are cumulative. So, if you are Tier 4 at the launch of Forza Motorsport 7, you will receive the Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 3, and Forza Motorsport 6 driver suits, the Tiers 2-4 Badges, and 3 total Prize Crates. (Note that there are no Tier 12 rewards, as Tier 12 will not be possible to attain until the release of Forza Motorsport 7).

Edited by user Friday, September 22, 2017 1:37:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#196 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:26:16 PM(UTC)

or probably not...

Or yes.

https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_9_22_17
#197 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:28:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: m3racer123 Go to Quoted Post
Finally, here they are! Suits, badges and crates, no exclusive cars. https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_22_17

Crates can include cars, though. I wonder if those are just the 20k crates or the exclusive 300k ones.
 5 users liked this post.
#198 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:33:15 PM(UTC)

I thought I'd highlight this section. It's not entirely related, but it kind of is.

Quote:
One additional note regarding Forza Rewards: Based on player feedback we have removed Token- and DLC-based milestones in Forza Rewards going forward, instead choosing to focus on feats that reward time invested in the game. Related, we have decided to retroactively reward maximum reward points for DLC and Token-based reward feats for players who have played each title. For example, if you played Forza Horizon 2 the DLC/Tokens feat scores will be automatically be maxed out. This will go for all Forza games you have played.

Good move guys, good move.
One of "The 50"
#199 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:36:10 PM(UTC)
Yes but does it count if you play the game later? If I was to download Forza with gwg now will it still max it out?
 3 users liked this post.
#200 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 12:37:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

I thought I'd highlight this section. It's not entirely related, but it kind of is.

Quote:
One additional note regarding Forza Rewards: Based on player feedback we have removed Token- and DLC-based milestones in Forza Rewards going forward, instead choosing to focus on feats that reward time invested in the game. Related, we have decided to retroactively reward maximum reward points for DLC and Token-based reward feats for players who have played each title. For example, if you played Forza Horizon 2 the DLC/Tokens feat scores will be automatically be maxed out. This will go for all Forza games you have played.

Good move guys, good move.

Yes, very impressed by that. Deciding to move away from rewarding tokens and DLCs is a good move; retroactively awarding points for people is a step above and beyond. Well played, T10.
16 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error