18 Pages<<15161718PrevNext
#401 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:31:41 PM(UTC)
Not even gonna try pick a favorite as I'll just end up quoting every pic.... Tremendous work as always Pebb.
#402 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:04:22 PM(UTC)
Week 40 - 42

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Not even gonna try pick a favorite as I'll just end up quoting every pic.... Tremendous work as always Pebb.
There was a few locations I wanted to use differently. But in the end the limitations stopped me achieving some of my ideas. Still hopefully in FM7 we will see an improved Photomode in terms of what we can achieve. However if Turn 10 wants to only add minor tweaks, then one minor tweak we should get is an increased camera zoom that doesn't de-render certain objects, unless we click a button or tick something in-game. However only time will tell what options we will receive in FM7's Photomode.

Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Absolutely stunning shot's bursting from the seams.
It is good to see a new comment from you, so thanks for popping by. :)

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Absolutely wonderful.

Thanks again NV. Also I will try to visit your gallery along with a few others over the next week.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:07:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#403 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:06:29 AM(UTC)

Absolutely stunning Pebb!
#404 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 6:48:24 PM(UTC)
Preview | Stock

Current Status of the GT40 Update

I originally planned to not release a preview shot so it doesn't look like I am trying to get more views. Unfortunately since the Hot Wheels location will be featured in a few shots, it means there is a bit of head scratching going on when it comes to setting up any motion shots. Now why is this stumbling block for me. Well, first of all I haven't spent much time capturing shots at the Hot Wheels DLC compared to others which is a problem for me. Next in my view my shots or ideas have been a bit stale of late.

And finally, here is the big kicker so get ready for more moaning from me. In my view the camera travel distance and camera zoom has got worse over the last few Forza's since in my view I swear we were able to zoom in further in any Forza's from FM3 to FM4 or FM5. Still will this issue make me leave the Hot Wheels location for now and the answer is no since the whole DLC location hasn't been exploded. But if we had a maximum camera zoom of say 5-10, then everyone would have more freedom. Even more of our ideas could come to fruition without having to make some adjustments in such a way that the composition might be thrown off course or worse of all, the idea is scrapped.

Anyway with that all said will we get an improved Photomode in FM7. Well personally there is not much hope in my mind since it is easier just to port over the Photomode from FH3 instead of redesigning 80%-90% of it all or all of it from scratch. However if more features were added as well as taking input from a good portion of the Photomode community at least they could keep the current Photomode system without having to spend more developement time. Then again, redesigning the Photomode from scratch in either FH4 or FM8 could help out in the long term. And if they do this, they need to make sure the important features are used with some others being tweaked, while also giving us a few variants or brand new options that aren't in other Photomodes.

Now what kind of things could be perfect to give future Forza Photomodes some bragging rights. Well one mentioned by me on a few occasions is multiple exposures for 3-4 user selected areas in the camera viewfinder or in the in-game world. Along with that selective colour could be interesting. As well as a very important one that gives us more freedom & makes certain shots easier to capture and the feature of course is a no-clip option for traveling through scenery or no-clip into cars in a range of areas like say parts of the engine. And while it means more rendering that takes up more processing time, there is a solution from past GT's that can be tweaked to do something else. But instead of rendering a higher resolution shot. Just render a higher detailed model once the capture button has been hit.

@MFU: Cheers for popping by and leaving a comment.

Edited by user Monday, July 31, 2017 6:51:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#405 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:30:07 AM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Edited by user Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:30:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#406 Posted : Thursday, August 3, 2017 3:09:23 PM(UTC)
Outstanding update as always Pebb.

Edited by user Thursday, August 3, 2017 3:10:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#407 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 4:23:43 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 | Photoshopped
#2 > #4 & #14 | Edited
#5 > #13 | Stock

Originally Posted by: MISTA LOR Go to Quoted Post
Outstanding update as always Pebb.
Thanks again for finding some time to pop by these neck of the woods. :)

Edited by user Friday, August 11, 2017 4:24:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#408 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:00:51 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#409 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 4:56:05 AM(UTC)
I love the first three shots from your GT40 update! From your Hilux photos, I like these best:

Great work recently!

Edited by user Monday, August 21, 2017 4:56:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#410 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 6:31:26 PM(UTC)
Congrats on the latest win!!! And I LOVE the GT40 MKII set OMG like I love it !!!!!
#411 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:19:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
I love the first three shots from your GT40 update! From your Hilux photos, I like these best:

Great work recently!
As always, thanks for popping by. :)

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Congrats on the latest win!!! And I LOVE the GT40 MKII set OMG like I love it !!!!!
It is a relief to finally get my 9th win. Also thanks for checking out the GT40 update.

Edited by user Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:20:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#412 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2017 8:07:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
[center]

Woah. This is a really special one! You don't see art like that every day. Awesome work as usual, I love the variety of styles you always show in your gallery. I need to step my game up ;)
#413 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:33:25 AM(UTC)
You've produced some top shots once again in your last update, Pebb. I do love them all, but these were stand outs for me-;

#414 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 12:59:37 PM(UTC)
Love this

Great update Pebb

#415 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 5:56:16 PM(UTC)
News on My Next Update

Over the last week work on my next update has been on and off, but since the next update will be another stock one, hopefully it will be released this week or next week. Also while on the subject of updates it should be mentioned, that I will try to begin commenting on a range of galleries over the next few days. Then again I mentioned this to someone a few weeks ago so due to this one thing should be noted. And that is one thing, nothing can be promised.

Now with those pieces of info out of the way it is time to talk about when you might see my entries from the last few weeks. And well the truth is this. I am going to hold off from posting them up until I have commented on a few other galleries, because in my mind it wouldn't be fair on the community to ignore a range of other galleries and then post up a fresh update.

Originally Posted by: Moglet Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
[center]

Woah. This is a really special one! You don't see art like that every day. Awesome work as usual, I love the variety of styles you always show in your gallery. I need to step my game up ;)
Thanks for taking some time out to post up an in-depth comment.

Originally Posted by: PTG Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
You've produced some top shots once again in your last update, Pebb. I do love them all, but these were stand outs for me-;

Originally Posted by: MISTA LOR Go to Quoted Post
Love this

Great update Pebb

Cheers Fellas

Edited by user Sunday, September 3, 2017 5:57:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#416 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 4:52:11 PM(UTC)
I see you have not lost your touch over the months :)

From your last set, this one really stood out to me due to the unique angle

🇨🇦
#417 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:23:38 PM(UTC)
Week 47 to 44

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
I see you have not lost your touch over the months :)

From your last set, this one really stood out to me due to the unique angle

It is a pleasure to receive a new comment from you. :)

Edited by user Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:24:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#418 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 11:21:02 AM(UTC)
Congrats on the win, Pebb! Although I suspect the driver of the Morgan might be a little cold ;)

🇨🇦
#419 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 3:14:24 PM(UTC)
congrats on the win this week!
#420 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 9:09:52 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Congrats on the win, Pebb! Although I suspect the driver of the Morgan might be a little cold ;)

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
congrats on the win this week!
Thanks for both finding some time to pop by.

Edited by user Friday, September 15, 2017 9:11:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#421 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 7:43:52 AM(UTC)
Wow, I love this shot.

🇨🇦
#422 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:12:40 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Past Update Mention

If any of you have missed my GT40 Mk II update, please check it out. Now why am I putting out such a plea. Well it could be my last edited update for a while or a few more months depending on time, housing or anything else. And before you ask about the term housing, I might as well come out with this so here goes. In the coming months my parents want to move into a smaller house. And due to this, depending on the size of the bunglow they go for, it could mean either no more full size computer for me since space might be limited.

However if the room where I game, edit and sleep in is smaller, compared to my current room. Then well there is a chance my computer might have to be put into storage until a smaller case can be found to fit a ATX motherboard like say a slim cube or smaller tower can be found. Also if my first rental is found, there is a chance the PC might have to be put aside due to energy bills or the size of rooms or overall house share. Still would my preference instead of moving with my parents be my main choice. Well yes, but one thing that will limit rentals or buying my first place on say a 25-30 year mortgage is hours at Asda or what ever job I move into next.

Now what would I prefer overall in terms of housing. And the answer is a house of my own instead of a rental. Still is such a thing possible on my current hours. The answer is no since Asda Eastleigh say they are overspending by £80,000 which in my view is a lie since they are spending too much on poor store upgrades that doesn't last too long and manger to assistant manager bonuses. Still since they say, they are overspending even if Asda is owned by Walmart, which isn't in debt and has a large chunk of money in the bank it means people have always lost there jobs with more maybe losing in the future. While the people they are keeping on board are having hours moved around. Yet if the hours being offered do not work for the person, there is a chance they could lose their job. And if that person has children, one thing has been said to such people.

That being, it is not our fault you have children. Anyway with that rant and thoughts out of the way, there is one final thing to be said on my part. If you know anyone or companies who pay well and are willing to train people in new skills even if they are 30 and over, please let me know since my preference is to get at least 40 hours a week to pay for a rental. Or if the money is good, then buy my own place on a mortgage.

Wow, I love this shot.

The week it was entered into was a tricky one. Still I hope week 49 goes better for me, because I always try my hardest to produce a shot that takes composition into account. Then again there are times, where some of my layouts do not work. And when this happens one thing happens. That being they will be placed on the chopping board.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:13:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#423 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:21:32 AM(UTC)

What a shot Pebb! My favorite, for sure!
#424 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 1:18:35 PM(UTC)
I love stopping by here! Congrats on another weekly win by the way.
#425 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:32:19 AM(UTC)
I am loving these three:

Great cruising mood!

Awesome use of the fence here.

Great angle and lighting.

As always, gorgeous work Pebb.
18 Pages<<15161718PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error