35 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 10:10:06 AM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_9_15_17
Quote:
While all players can complete the first play-through of the Forza Driver’s Cup on disc, beating the series unlocks a wealth of new Forza Driver’s Cup content, including new competitive and Showcase events, as well as new trophies and Driver Gear rewards. In order to access those new events and rewards, you’ll need to have the additional update installed.
 3 users liked this post.
#102 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:21:45 AM(UTC)

Want to see ALL the driver gear that will be in the game at launch? Of course you do!

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWCJiote5K0
User is suspended until 7/7/2291 6:00:08 AM(UTC)
#103 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 2:18:17 AM(UTC)
i like the diver and the white ninja
 1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:08:00 AM(UTC)
I NEED the police outfit so bad
 2 users liked this post.
#105 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:46:46 AM(UTC)
I didn't exactly expect manufacturer driver gear to be so... black?

Edited by user Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:50:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#106 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:52:48 AM(UTC)
I want to see the team colors gear.
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 6:06:49 AM(UTC)
It doesn't have M Rossi's gear so we know it's not the whole thing.
#108 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 6:34:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
I didn't exactly expect manufacturer driver gear to be so... black?

I too am a bit disappointed at the lack of color on the manufacturer suits, but what color is there seems to match well with most. I do like the Porsche suit; the design appears to somewhat mirror their current LMP/GT factory team suit (still too much black though).

As far as the fantasy suits go, I like most of the vintage ones, but the one I will work towards will be the "Knight of the Round Circuit" suit. He will look quite spectacular in my brushed aluminum (assuming that's still an option) Auto Union. Can't wait!

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
#109 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 7:38:33 AM(UTC)
Pontiac race suit to go with my Trans Am! Haven't watched the entire video yet though.

Wonder if there may be some vehicle specific ones for say Camaro, Firebird, Mustang etc.
#110 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:48:54 PM(UTC)
Apparently the character modelers have heard of a HANS device but have never actually seen one or understand it's function.
#111 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 2:47:29 PM(UTC)
#rebelsuitallthethings 😳

Unreal. I was a bit 'meh' about the suit feature, but there's some real cool stuff there. No doubt about it.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 19, 2017 2:50:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#112 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:05:33 PM(UTC)
Xbox Live Rewards - Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes
Dates: September 18 – October 13, 2017
Links: Contest home page | Tweet | Official Rules | FAQ
U.S. Residents

"Ready to Go"

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:47:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#113 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 11:26:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bosozokus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GER FIXER303 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
In-between painstakingly modelling scuffs on visors and the like, have they found time to improve the underlying game or is it just Forza 6 with weather, a few new cars and tracks and character modelling which most people won't care less about as you can't see yourself while driving?

Ive seen you complaining in a lot of threads recently and Id like to ask you....What the hell is your problem? We'll get dynamic weather, driver costumization, actual pitstops (pretty likely) and 4K resolution. What do you want???

You are willing to pay $60 + another $60 or so for DLC, so total $120 for dynamic weather "already in Horizon 3, and base weather already in Forza 6" driver customization "DOES NOT EFFECT GAMEPLAY" and pit stops "again has no impact on gameplay"? Give me your email, I have some oil to sell you. Right from the fangs of a viper, it will cure all your ailments, you can get it for the low price of 159.99 plus tax and shipping!

Seriously I hope you realize no other company gets away with this type of hardcore asset and coding recycling. It is funny stepping back as someone who is completely unbiased and watch people buy the same game every year with dlc's for the same cars just to be disappointed. If you want experience Forza 7 just go into Forza 6's first person view and pretend you're wearing a teletubby outfit and that the rain isn't leaving because it's an extra stormy D Y N A M I C day.

What do you want? Are you kidding me... How can that be a serious question? How about: Rally, dirt tracks, drag tracks, actual drag modes with a light tree and burnouts, drifting, drifting tracks, drifting modifications, trucks, baja racing, auto cross tracks, tire decals, window decals, light edcals, light tinting, track width, tire brands, tire width, more tuning options, more camera options, fov sliders, color sliders, new vinyl system that allows matte and metallic colors, point to point tracks, mountain tracks, road racing tracks, city tracks, umm customization?, and an actual story... you know, AN ACTUAL NEW GAME.

^Dear excellent moderators that curate these forums and keep the nonsense away, above is not a wishlist and does not need to be moved, it is a reply to a question that should not be taken out of context. And I mean everything I said genuinely and lightheartedly to cue friendly debate. Thanks.

You made some valid points...little things like being able to change the brake caliper colors, the ability to paint rims with the spokes being matte and the lips being metallic...the ability to actually drop and raise convertible tops on all convertibles...there is always room for improvement!

1 user liked this post.
#114 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 11:56:16 AM(UTC)
I really think the driver customization is a really big plus for me.(i already imagine the next forza msport to have an editor for racing suits, just like liveries on cars !!)
It might not be for a lot a big thing but i think it immerses you better in the game, ok you can't really create from a to z your character, but that is a really nice step forward.Make me think of the first time when it arrived in Gran turismo 5.
And i really like that in career or every mode, you get to see your car and your driver alongside .When you start off the career as seen in gameplays , they even created cutscenes for it.
Feels great.

And i was a bit meh on the whole fantasy stuff , but some are brilliant, like the astronaut, the cop, rebel leather etc ...
If you race in multiplayer that will be good also to see distinct drivers.

Also not a lot of people noticed that in fm6, depending on your car color, your stripes on your suit or helmet changed color accordingly.
#115 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:01:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

United States only.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:02:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#116 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 6:04:28 PM(UTC)
I keep seeing 'Rare', 'Uncommon' 'Legendary' in the demo, do different suits have different abilities, or is that just the drop rate? Guessing drop rate.
 2 users liked this post.
#117 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 7:20:28 PM(UTC)
I know some people don't like or don't think the driver gear is a big deal but I think it will bring in a lot of appeal from new and casual fans. Last night when I was playing the demo my wife who does not play racing games at all came by when I was switching suits. She was like "Whoah I like those suits. I like that one, and that one." Then she asked how many suits you can pick from in the full game.

-k
 1 user liked this post.
#118 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:46:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
I know some people don't like or don't think the driver gear is a big deal but I think it will bring in a lot of appeal from new and casual fans. Last night when I was playing the demo my wife who does not play racing games at all came by when I was switching suits. She was like "Whoah I like those suits. I like that one, and that one." Then she asked how many suits you can pick from in the full game.

-k

For sure it'll bring in a lot of casual fans in. I think the driver suits are a fantastic idea and one I think they can expand along in the future. It gives the game another layer, an incentive to collect all the suits and to find your favorite one. It'll also be nice being able to take pictures of historic cars in historic suits and to be able to see each unique driver in open wheel cars will be cool too. Gives the AI a personality they didn't have before as well.
 1 user liked this post.
#119 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 1:11:06 AM(UTC)
Totally agree with you guys EpicEvan777 and Kdogg788 !
I don't know why a lot of people complain about this feature, sayin that the time doing this should have been doing other things.Hey the driver is as important as the car, without one or the other, there wouldn't be races.And it brings personality to drivers and to the cars, if you match your suit with it.And online it is a big +.
Gran Turismo done it since an update in GT5 , i wondered a lot when an other racing game would do this also.
#120 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 12:57:57 PM(UTC)
Hello,

I don't understand if all these suits are unlockable by playing the game or if some are exclusive (ie only available in pre-order or other events and not unblockable by playing) ?
#121 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 7:41:56 AM(UTC)
To have all the suits, it is necessary to preorder the game in several copies to the different sellers?

Is there a list of all existing suits ?
#122 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 8:51:35 AM(UTC)
U.S. Residents

Is it the "Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 3" item ?

If yes, it's not US only, I actually redeemed the code on my Europe account with no trouble.

Edited by user Monday, September 25, 2017 8:52:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#123 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 9:23:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I don't understand if all these suits are unlockable by playing the game or if some are exclusive (ie only available in pre-order or other events and not unblockable by playing) ?

99% of them are unlockable by playing the game with only a small few like the Amazon suit being a tiny incentive for preordering through certain vendors.

-k
#124 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 9:24:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
U.S. Residents

Is it the "Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear 3" item ?

If yes, it's not US only, I actually redeemed the code on my Europe account with no trouble.

The contest is US only, the rewards are not, except maybe the grand prize/physical prizes.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#125 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 10:48:52 AM(UTC)
Thank you for your answers.

Below, I will give a summary of what I could find on the internet (in preorder bonus) and see with you if these suits are exclusive or unlockable by playing the game?

Exclusive preorder bonus :

Amazon :

[img]https://imgur.com/gsXtFUS[/img]

Gamestop :

[img]https://imgur.com/ErCcEKO[/img]

Game :

https://imgur.com/WAssGfC

I think the 3 suits above are not unlockable in play (in game) and therefore are exclusives.

But what about the suits below (these are all outfits that you can get as bonus pre-orders from the various sellers I could find) :

[img]https://imgur.com/DFpwdAE[/img]

Is it an unlockable suit in the game or is it an exclusive pre-order suit ?

[img]https://imgur.com/pCXIDkH[/img]

[img]https://imgur.com/DCZlsf2[/img]

[img]https://imgur.com/rN9252P[/img]

[img]https://imgur.com/Hd2bYoh[/img]

[img]https://imgur.com/nDjEqTV[/img]

Thanks for yours answers
35 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error